Last updated: November 1 2010
39 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : cheapest and Best project in NOIDA EXT

Dear Deepak,
    i have sent all the details
    Last edited by illusionist13; January 22 2016, 04:04 PM. Reason: Personal information

Comment

which project is best in Noida extension OR Another way of this sentense is "ANDHON MAE KANA RAJA KAUN HAE" !!

Comment

Originally posted by ashok4814 View Post
        which project is best in Noida extension OR Another way of this sentense is "ANDHON MAE KANA RAJA KAUN HAE" !!
        and the winners are guar city phase-1 , exotica. both are kana and blind are
        earth towne, ajnara etc.
        jokes apart noida ext are value for money. just that it will take 4 yrs to develop.

Comment

Originally posted by pnkmrec View Post
          and the winners are guar city phase-1 , exotica. both are kana and blind are
          earth towne, ajnara etc.
          jokes apart noida ext are value for money. just that it will take 4 yrs to develop.
          I don't think so man that it'll take only 4 year to develop noida ext. appeal to all, before investing anywhere take a look into noida sector 137 location.

Comment

Not sure why everyone keeps on bashing Noida extn. I think it is not such a bad option. And why do we start comparing it to Noida(sec 137 or sec 75 etc...)
            There are so many people who may not afford Noida hence they can opt for Extn or Gr noida.

if u want to do a comparison of Noida extn, do it with sectors of Gr noida.
            Last edited by Munish Malhautra; August 11 2010, 07:33 PM.
            MM

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
              Not sure why everyone keeps on bashing Noida extn. I think it is not such a bad option. And why do we start comparing it to Noida(sec 137 or sec 75 etc...)
              There are so many people who may not afford Noida hence they can opt for Extn or Gr noida.

if u want to do a comparison of Noida extn, do it with sectors of Gr noida.
              Hi Munish, you are right.. but i would prefer 2BHK in Noida sector 137 or 75 etc rather than to buy 3BHK in noida extension of approx same prices . What your suggestion?

Comment

I wish to know top 3 projects in budget of 30 L for short term investment in noida extension..

Comment

Originally posted by tinesha View Post
                  I wish to know top 3 projects in budget of 30 L for short term investment in noida extension..
                  Tinesha, With in 30lac budget you can buy whole noida extension ..joking .

As per my thinking you should go for other sectors in Noida like 137, 75,77 etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ashok4814 View Post
                    Hi Munish, you are right.. but i would prefer 2BHK in Noida sector 137 or 75 etc rather than to buy 3BHK in noida extension of approx same prices . What your suggestion?
                    Ashok,
                    You can afford. but there are umpteen number of people with an upper limit budget of 15-18 Lacs. For them raising their budget by even 2 Lacs is a big challenge and for them 2 Bhk is more than sufficient.
                    Noida extn is for low budget affordable housing.

Obviously if one can afford in Noida no point of looking anywhere else.
                    MM

Comment

Originally posted by tinesha View Post
                      FOR SHORT TERM INVESTMENT (2 YRS) U SUD INVEST IN SEC 74-78
                      but for long term (4 yrs plus) u sud go for noida ext if ur budget is less and u want a bigger flat.

Regards
                      bob

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X