Experts,

Looking to invest in this project. Please advise.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
89 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any specific reason for choosing this project
    CommentQuote
  • Location, price..:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fullhouse
    Location, price..:bab (38):

Have you finalised on this?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gharondabhai
    Have you finalised on this?

This has been around for almost 2 years in the market, in the past there were some issues surrounding the project. My advise is to avoid it altogether and spend some more and go for a ready to move in project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sonirohit
    This has been around for almost 2 years in the market, in the past there were some issues surrounding the project. My advise is to avoid it altogether and spend some more and go for a ready to move in project.

Can you please shed some lights on the "some issues surrounding the project" ?
    CommentQuote
  • yes even i would like to know some details...as whats the issues.....and yes this project has been there for 1 year at least.....maybe more....
    CommentQuote
  • Assuming that the project is in cold chamber for last two years and the price is still reasonable, availability still there .. something is definitely not right.

Need to understand how serious is the issue. Anyone with some udti udti khawar?
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody invested in this project? Kindly share the current plight of this project...
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the site few weeks back and have posted pics in my signature link

There are 2 contractors in this project

One is doing work at OK pace

The other one is doing No work
    Due to some ongoing negotiations with builder

Overall progress is Slow

there was some other activity behind this project which i couldnt make out....it seemed like work on drain...or some approach road....cant say
    CommentQuote
  • What is the latest "All inclusive" price today?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi

there was some other activity behind this project which i couldnt make out....it seemed like work on drain...or some approach road....cant say

As per the master plan, that plot is for "Informal Sector" means housing and facilities for low income group ... I also asked few there and no one has any clear idea what's coming there!!

If the make a bridge there and connect to main Kasna road then the location will further improve.
    CommentQuote
  • Being a top location...i am sure Gnoida will sell it to a builder......as of now..it seems some modifictaion on drain is in process.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Zohaib. I plan to visit this project shortly, will post my findings. In the meanwhile, my feel about the builder is that it is a stable builder, will deliver, quality is just about ok.
    The only thing is that if the location will be good in 3-4 years tenure, if so, the project can do give good returns as it has not appreciated much.

What do you suggest?
    CommentQuote
  • not reliable builder ..to be very frank
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    Being a top location...i am sure Gnoida will sell it to a builder......as of now..it seems some modifictaion on drain is in process.

The said plot is not conveniently located, the approach road is a dampener ... but if they manage to build a bridge there and connect directly then the place will be so close to Pari Chowk.
    CommentQuote