Collapse

Kings Park by Today Homes in Sector Omega 1, Greater Noida

Last updated: April 4 2017
97 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Kings Park by Today Homes in Sector Omega 1, Greater Noida

Hi - can you add me to watsapp group? I am a member of the yahoo group.
    Last edited by Malvish; August 13 2016, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Has anyone visited the site recently? If yes, is there any progress?
      Last edited by Malvish; August 18 2016, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Hi vikas1980; Yes my FIL went to the site and builder is painting the building exterior. Everything else is same as it was earlier this year. By any chance you know or you are part of the owners watsapp group?
        Last edited by Malvish; August 18 2016, 04:48 PM.

Comment

thanks vipzy212; . No , i dont have any idea of a whatsapp group, if you have come to know any then please pm me .
          Last edited by MANOJa; September 6 2016, 09:08 AM. Reason: User tagging.

Comment

i did visit the site yesterday and came to know that work has picked up now as contractor has been changed. Dont expect anything before diwali 2017. they have started to layout the tiles and some greenery work in the front.

Comment

i got email from builder that pay remaining balance and get the possession within 90 days? have any other person got it?

Comment

• abhiatdilli
                abhiatdilli commented
                Editing a comment
                hi, i recieved phone call today, same thing pay balance and get possession. have you paid. i have booked flat in h tower. Any luck in joining the whatsapp group.

• Krishna mohan
                Krishna mohan commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi, we too have got notice for final payment , it includes additional charges for meter connection , CCTV,, beam barrier etc , are you paying for it. Is there no compensation from builder for delay ?

• vipzy212
                vipzy212 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes I paid full amount including security and stuff and got the no dues letter as well..My FIL visited the site and as per him we should get the possession by end of June. Low rise are ready and i think couple of family are living there..for Wats app group there is a group membership fees as some residents have formed association...and then if one is joining association then we need to pay for the lawyer which is Rs.5000 per home owner per supreme court hearing...so i have not joined it

I m in tower 1

Comment

Yes i paid the balance and from the progress it seems they will give the possession of tower I in next 40-45 days. What I heard is some families moved in the low rise buildings.No to join wats app group you need to pay a membership fees which i dont want to...

Comment

• vikas1980
                  vikas1980 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Good News !!! Can you find details about Tower G ? When are they expecting to give possession for it ?

Vikas if you got the demand to pay for the balance amount then the possession will be soon...as far as i know all the towers on the right side as soon as you enter the main gate of the complex will get the possession by middle of this year...not sure which side tower G is..best to give a call to builder...

Comment

• vikas1980
                  vikas1980 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No, i have not yet got the demand for final balance. G is the last tower on right side after you enter from main gate.

Are the low rise towers (J,K) ready ? Has anyone been to the site recently?

Comment

• vipzy212
                  vipzy212 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes the low rise towers are ready and people are living there.
              Tags: None
              Have any questions or thoughts about this?
              Working...
              X