Collapse

Kings Park by Today Homes in Sector Omega 1, Greater Noida

Last updated: April 4 2017
97 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Kings Park by Today Homes in Sector Omega 1, Greater Noida

What is the latest "All inclusive" price today?

Comment

Originally posted by aam aadmi View Post
      there was some other activity behind this project which i couldnt make out....it seemed like work on drain...or some approach road....cant say
      As per the master plan, that plot is for "Informal Sector" means housing and facilities for low income group ... I also asked few there and no one has any clear idea what's coming there!!

If the make a bridge there and connect to main Kasna road then the location will further improve.

Comment

Being a top location...i am sure Gnoida will sell it to a builder......as of now..it seems some modifictaion on drain is in process.

Comment

Thanks Zohaib. I plan to visit this project shortly, will post my findings. In the meanwhile, my feel about the builder is that it is a stable builder, will deliver, quality is just about ok.
          The only thing is that if the location will be good in 3-4 years tenure, if so, the project can do give good returns as it has not appreciated much.

What do you suggest?

Comment

not reliable builder ..to be very frank

Comment

Originally posted by aam aadmi View Post
              Being a top location...i am sure Gnoida will sell it to a builder......as of now..it seems some modifictaion on drain is in process.
              The said plot is not conveniently located, the approach road is a dampener ... but if they manage to build a bridge there and connect directly then the place will be so close to Pari Chowk.

Comment

Originally posted by chopramanan7 View Post
                not reliable builder ..to be very frank
                Your first post here. Please share your thought too, not just a one-liner.

Comment

Originally posted by ondabhai View Post
                  The said plot is not conveniently located, the approach road is a dampener ... but if they manage to build a bridge there and connect directly then the place will be so close to Pari Chowk.
                  I can find many negative reviews abt this project..

i am getting a resale flat here

1035 sq ft- 23 lacs all inclusive

should i go for this?? possession is supposed to begin in dec 2013...which was 2011 previously

Comment

why the prices are still low?

By common consensus, the location is great. And it's quoting a price around the 2200 mark which is the same for a not-so-good location like Zeta. Even Sigma 4 has a higher rate. Is there any serious issue related to QUALITY or some LEGAL panga?

Comment

The rates were 2200 in DP 2 months back. When I last went to see (exactly a month back), no low rise options were available. Rates for high rise was around 2450+Extracharges. The construction progress is slow.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X