Experts,

Looking to invest in this project. Please advise.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
Reply
89 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nishant2hit
    hi gharondabhai, how many floors have the high rises in kings park reached to?
    i checked with the builder, everything available in resale. r they just holding back sale due to some reason?


    Almost a year ago I saw they were digging only foundation for some of the high rises. just 2/3 months back it was around 3rd floor done. Not observed so closely and counted properly (may be 5 floor or may be 1 floor) but definitely can see something above ground!!! The high rises are behind and a bit far from the road but something can be seen from the road ..)

    Cookiebhai may visit the area and can update us exact no of floors!! may be some pictures too ..)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gharondabhai
    Almost a year ago I saw they were digging only foundation for some of the high rises. just 2/3 months back it was around 3rd floor done. Not observed so closely and counted properly (may be 5 floor or may be 1 floor) but definitely can see something above ground!!! The high rises are behind and a bit far from the road but something can be seen from the road ..)

    Cookiebhai may visit the area and can update us exact no of floors!! may be some pictures too ..)

    Bhai

    Some towers have reached up to 5-6 level and rest are 2-3 level.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Bhai

    Some towers have reached up to 5-6 level and rest are 2-3 level.


    Thanks Bro, I do remember seeing something around 3-4 floor casting completed. It is hard to distinguish basement and floor in an underconstruction building from far.

    Do you have any picture of NRI Residency, Kings Park and Stellar Sigma to share? Highly appreciate that. These three are very interesting UC project in GN.

    Thanks once again :bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gharondabhai
    Thanks Bro, I do remember seeing something around 3-4 floor casting completed. It is hard to distinguish basement and floor in an underconstruction building from far.

    Do you have any picture of NRI Residency, Kings Park and Stellar Sigma to share? Highly appreciate that. These three are very interesting UC project in GN.

    Thanks once again :bab (48):


    I have no pics at the moment but will get this weekend and upload here.
    CommentQuote
  • kinngspark haS ABNORMALLY high loading ...around 46%
    can anybody tell anymore on this
    CommentQuote
  • which is the best project in greater noida? i am looking for the end user perspective?
    i am looking for 3bhk+...what are my options? please share around the pari chowk.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delking
    kinngspark haS ABNORMALLY high loading ...around 46%
    can anybody tell anymore on this



    Bhai Log,

    Please update can we buy this project?
    CommentQuote
  • Suddenly out of the blue............they heavily increased the speed of the construction. Seems like they are now working on some deadline.
    I am also interested in this King's project as NRI Residancey is going to be a real mess (coz of number of flats/acre). In fact it is really sad to see this making of this "KABOOTAR KHANA" right next to so lovely and open area (PARI CHOWK). BTW... Does anyone have another solid info on King's park???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek
    Suddenly out of the blue............they heavily increased the speed of the construction. Seems like they are now working on some deadline.
    I am also interested in this King's project as NRI Residancey is going to be a real mess (coz of number of flats/acre). In fact it is really sad to see this making of this "KABOOTAR KHANA" right next to so lovely and open area (PARI CHOWK). BTW... Does anyone have another solid info on King's park???


    Are you sure they found a contractor for their other half of the project?

    Probably you can share some of the construction pictures other than their website update.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gharondabhai
    Are you sure they found a contractor for their other half of the project?

    Probably you can share some of the construction pictures other than their website update.

    Bhai

    Yeah !!
    Construction is on full swing from all sides along with Club.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Bhai

    Yeah !!
    Construction is on full swing from all sides along with Club.


    Welcome back Tauji. How was the holiday?

    I proposed your name as Moderator .. yeh ghadi ghadi suspension suspension hi band!!
    CommentQuote
  • Guys...


    Any Idea about resale rate of this Project?
    construction has picked up pretty fast....
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current price (psf) in King's Park?

    Will the posession be provided in phases or entire project at once?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dobigahzamin
    What is the current price (psf) in King's Park?

    Will the posession be provided in phases or entire project at once?


    Sometime back someone mentioned that they got two contractors. One for the Eldeco side and another for the other side. Eldeco one is building something but the otherside yet to pick up.

    Not visited that area recently.

    Cookiebhai, Jai Bhai or Nishantbhai can share some update
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gharondabhai
    Sometime back someone mentioned that they got two contractors. One for the Eldeco side and another for the other side. Eldeco one is building something but the otherside yet to pick up.

    Not visited that area recently.

    Cookiebhai, Jai Bhai or Nishantbhai can share some update


    Bhai

    Construction has picked pretty fast..
    we will post pics soon.
    CommentQuote