Experts,

Looking to invest in this project. Please advise.

Thanks in advance.
Read more
89 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Kings park

Hi friends

I had invested in this project in 2010 and still there is no sign of completion.

Does anyone know the issue.

Is there a group of people on what's app who have also invested in this project.

Your assistance will be highly appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • There is a yahoo group

https://in.groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/todaykingspark/info

Once we are member of this group, we can share the mobile numbers and form a whatsapp group
    CommentQuote
  • Builder calls police when victim reached his office to complain about non delivery of flat

Published on Apr 22, 2016
    Mera Ghar Mera Haq on abp news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K94jogu8ruc
    CommentQuote
  • Hi - can someone add me to the owners group. I am invested in this project since 2011.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi - can you add me to watsapp group? I am a member of the yahoo group.
    CommentQuote
  • Has anyone visited the site recently? If yes, is there any progress?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi vikas1980; Yes my FIL went to the site and builder is painting the building exterior. Everything else is same as it was earlier this year. By any chance you know or you are part of the owners watsapp group?
    CommentQuote
  • thanks vipzy212; . No , i dont have any idea of a whatsapp group, if you have come to know any then please pm me .
    CommentQuote
  • i did visit the site yesterday and came to know that work has picked up now as contractor has been changed. Dont expect anything before diwali 2017. they have started to layout the tiles and some greenery work in the front.
    CommentQuote
  • i got email from builder that pay remaining balance and get the possession within 90 days? have any other person got it?
    CommentQuote
    4 Comments
    • vipzy2126 months ago
      Yes I paid full amount including security and stuff and got the no dues letter as well..My FIL visited the site and as per him we should get the possession by end of June. Low rise are ready and i think couple of family are living there..for Wats app group there is a group membership fees as some residents have formed association...and then if one is joining association then we need to pay for the lawyer which is Rs.5000 per home owner per supreme court hearing...so i have not joined it :)
  • I m in tower 1
    CommentQuote
  • Yes i paid the balance and from the progress it seems they will give the possession of tower I in next 40-45 days. What I heard is some families moved in the low rise buildings.No to join wats app group you need to pay a membership fees which i dont want to...
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • vikas19808 months ago
      Good News !!! Can you find details about Tower G ? When are they expecting to give possession for it ?
  • Vikas if you got the demand to pay for the balance amount then the possession will be soon...as far as i know all the towers on the right side as soon as you enter the main gate of the complex will get the possession by middle of this year...not sure which side tower G is..best to give a call to builder...
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • vikas19808 months ago
      No, i have not yet got the demand for final balance. G is the last tower on right side after you enter from main gate.
  • Are the low rise towers (J,K) ready ? Has anyone been to the site recently?
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • vipzy2123 months ago
      Yes the low rise towers are ready and people are living there.