Hello Members,

Has anyone heard of the new upcoming PROJECT of Mahagun in Noida Extention...?

Got this from one of my frd...the only thing which i know at this point is PRICE... that will be arnd 1880 in Flexi.. but not sure.

Guys pls let me know in anybody know more than this abt this PROJECT..?

Thanks,
-Anuj
Read more
38 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes Anuj site will be behind Amarapali smart city near to crossing... locationwise I am not sure this is worth it but we need to see exact location.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jeevgan
    Yes Anuj site will be behind Amarapali smart city near to crossing... locationwise I am not sure this is worth it but we need to see exact location.

Yes the location is kind of just touching Crossing and is not very good, although mahagun may come up with some new self contained township with interesting features. I think among the big brands in Noida extension Eros may be good which is a big and reputed group.
    CommentQuote
  • Is Mahagun also going like other builders ? i.e. Launching many projects at a time.

Their Crossing Project still to be delivered.
    sec 50 Maple project is also under construction
    sec 78 Mahagun construction has yet to start
    Now launching in Noida Extension-

Lets hope that they keep delivering as committed -
    CommentQuote
    Yes Anuj site will be behind Amarapali smart city near to crossing... locationwise I am not sure this is worth it but we need to see exact location.

Thanks for the info Jeevgan... Locations doesnt seeems to be gr8.. Lets wait & watch what rates/faclilities they provide :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhi.tripathi
    Yes the location is kind of just touching Crossing and is not very good, although mahagun may come up with some new self contained township with interesting features. I think among the big brands in Noida extension Eros may be good which is a big and reputed group.

Hello Abhi... Pls share if u have any info abt Eros Project..such as Location/Price/Faclilities..etc if u have any..

Thanks,
    -Anuj
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Anuj
    I heard thet their plot in sector 2 ...this is opposite to Supertech
    CommentQuote
    Hi Anuj
    I heard thet their plot in sector 2 ...this is opposite to Supertech

Guys, i have news 4 all,

yesterday i have seen hoarding of EROS at Aashram (Maharani Bagh), Delhi.

as mentioned on the hoarding, i have sent msg as "EROS' on 56677 and waiting their response.

further few more builders are coming in Aug'10 in Noida Ext.

below is the list of forthcoming projects ---

1) Mahagun
    2) EROS
    3) Gulshan Homes
    4) Panchsheel

Mahagun seems not that much impressive.

pls share information about EROS and Gulshan Homes

Rinks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rinks2010
    Guys, i have news 4 all,

yesterday i have seen hoarding of EROS at Aashram (Maharani Bagh), Delhi.

as mentioned on the hoarding, i have sent msg as "EROS' on 56677 and waiting their response.

further few more builders are coming in Aug'10 in Noida Ext.

below is the list of forthcoming projects ---

1) Mahagun
    2) EROS
    3) Gulshan Homes
    4) Panchsheel

Mahagun seems not that much impressive.

pls share information about EROS and Gulshan Homes

Rinks

Guys any information on Gulshan Homz in Noida Extn...........

Rinks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Rinks2010
    Guys any information on Gulshan Homz in Noida Extn...........

Rinks

Guys, i heard that next sunday Gulshan homes is launching their Noida Extn. project in newspaper.

site is next to supertech eco village, panchsheel.

right now it is in soft launch stage

in case of more information pls share ..........

Rinks
    CommentQuote
  • Mahagun my woods

Does any one have idea about the location of Mahagun's My Woods project.
    Also will welcome comments from the sr. members on their assessment of this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Mahagun My woods

The project is just behind Gaur gity 1....If anybody have seen vedantam...Mahagun is between Vedantam and Bulland....Very near to crossing.
    As per one of the broker...the project is of 60 acres and will have some 7-8K flats.

Location wise dosen't seem to be very good but lets see....... :bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • hi all senoirs
    My woods site plan looks great and their price is 1780 at 10th floor but extra charges for car parking 150000and park plc RS90/sq.ft.Pl. adv this is worth to invest. Floor plan and site plan looks very good.
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
    hi all senoirs
    My woods site plan looks great and their price is 1780 at 10th floor but extra charges for car parking 150000and park plc RS90/sq.ft.Pl. adv this is worth to invest. Floor plan and site plan looks very good.
    Thanks.

I don't think it is best buy at this price. Also project is very big.. 7000-8000 flat so... will take long time to complete. Floor plan is also not much impressive. It won't repeat Mahagun Mordene success again.

I was expecting them to lauched at 1600/sqft all inclusive in FLEXI for top floor. But top floor is 1690 + 1.5 lakh for aprking which is costly.

Better buy in Patel which is 25 acre project and will be completed early.

But seeing the supply in Noida Extn, I would prefer to buy UNITECH FD for 3 years which will give me 15% commulative return per annum and will use that money to buy near completion or ready to move flat in NE. I don't think NE will appreciate more that 15-18% per annum for 90% of projects.
    10% project might appreciate 30-40% based on quality and timely completion.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I m new to this forum & want to say hello to everyone. I am also interested for this project.. only one issue i.e.The location ..
    Seniors ( Who have a good experience on RE) pls reply ..
    CommentQuote
  • Sir ..y do u think that Mahagun will not repeat its quality in NE project like Moderne in Noida....
    CommentQuote