Hello Members,

Has anyone heard of the new upcoming PROJECT of Mahagun in Noida Extention...?

Got this from one of my frd...the only thing which i know at this point is PRICE... that will be arnd 1880 in Flexi.. but not sure.

Guys pls let me know in anybody know more than this abt this PROJECT..?

Thanks,
-Anuj
Read more
38 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Quality without any construction

Is Moderne built?i thot sector 78 was still brickless?
    CommentQuote
  • Munish Sir.. well said .. actually i was asking chandra sir as to why the quality by Mahagun in maestro, maple etc. will not be reflected in Mywoods too...
    CommentQuote
  • Comparison

Buddies i am studying the market of noida extension since February, the land with good locations had already been purchased by the builders 6months back only...
    so the projects coming since last month doesnt have good location
    e.g. EROS, MAHAGUN, GULSHAN etc does not have good locations

so i will advice you guys to go for projects like arihant, gaur, valencia, patel etc who have good locations and good specifications.

BUt the gaur city or amprapali smart city pojects have a huge government commercial belt on the main road so i would suggest you people to go for projects that are towards right or left from the gaur city round about which are directly on the main road the NOIDA GREATER NOIDA LINKING ROAD
    CommentQuote
  • I screened 2-3 broker websites about Mahagun Mywood project and found their floor plan is not so impressive as per lot other good floor layout in market (Cupboard in room size) .
    And their price is also same as per other projects in market while location is not good. That's why I said "Not impressed". I did not compare quality of construction of Mordene Sec 78 with MyWoods in NE.

Here is my point why Mahagun Mordene Sec 78 is so successful that builder increased price from 2550 to 3300 in 5 months of launch which is
    almost 30-35% while lot other projects are selling at launch price or just 5-10% higher.

1. When Mahagun launched Sec 78 project they have not lauched any new project in last one year. (people belived that Mahagun is serious builder who is not involve in launch war.)

2. Location had lot negative review so they lauched at lower price which was value for money.

3. Less loading + bigger flat size + 4 Lift per tower therefore people booked 19th floor in inagural launch rather than booked lower floor first.

4. Lot of impressive feature in project.

5. After delivering many project only 2-3 serious compalin on internet rest are generic complain.

Now without starting construction of Mordene Sec 78 in full swing they launched their NOIDA extn project which has 7000-8000 flats.
    Suppose in next 2-3 month they launch another project somewhere who will trust them ? They will also join the club of Amrapali, Supertech, Ajnara, Prateek and 3C.

If Mahagun guys are reading IREF here is my advise :

Start full swing construction of Sec 78 and by April 2011 make it 5-6 floor complete then launch MyWoods in NE at top floor base price of 2100 all inclusive in April 2011.
    Believe me Mahagun can sell their project without any broker at Rs.2100.
    Reason : Mahagun will have something real to show :Launched in April 2010 and progress in one year. Compare with other builders who launched at same time.

With so many options in market people are confused who is serious builder and for a serious builder people will pay 20% more price for same thing.
    Quality is a subjective matter and can not be compared until project is completed so do not trust any builder. (Have you seen any builder saying :
    If you will not be satisfied with our flat we will refund your money with 11-12% interest...... tell me if there any builder)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chandra2034
    I screened 2-3 broker websites about Mahagun Mywood project and found their floor plan is not so impressive as per lot other good floor layout in market (Cupboard in room size) .
    And their price is also same as per other projects in market while location is not good. That's why I said "Not impressed". I did not compare quality of construction of Mordene Sec 78 with MyWoods in NE.

Here is my point why Mahagun Mordene Sec 78 is so successful that builder increased price from 2550 to 3300 in 5 months of launch which is
    almost 30-35% while lot other projects are selling at launch price or just 5-10% higher.

1. When Mahagun launched Sec 78 project they have not lauched any new project in last one year. (people belived that Mahagun is serious builder who is not involve in launch war.)

2. Location had lot negative review so they lauched at lower price which was value for money.

3. Less loading + bigger flat size + 4 Lift per tower therefore people booked 19th floor in inagural launch rather than booked lower floor first.

4. Lot of impressive feature in project.

5. After delivering many project only 2-3 serious compalin on internet rest are generic complain.

Now without starting construction of Mordene Sec 78 in full swing they launched their NOIDA extn project which has 7000-8000 flats.
    Suppose in next 2-3 month they launch another project somewhere who will trust them ? They will also join the club of Amrapali, Supertech, Ajnara, Prateek and 3C.

If Mahagun guys are reading IREF here is my advise :

Start full swing construction of Sec 78 and by April 2011 make it 5-6 floor complete then launch MyWoods in NE at top floor base price of 2100 all inclusive in April 2011.
    Believe me Mahagun can sell their project without any broker at Rs.2100.
    Reason : Mahagun will have something real to show :Launched in April 2010 and progress in one year. Compare with other builders who launched at same time.

With so many options in market people are confused who is serious builder and for a serious builder people will pay 20% more price for same thing.
    Quality is a subjective matter and can not be compared until project is completed so do not trust any builder. (Have you seen any builder saying :
    If you will not be satisfied with our flat we will refund your money with 11-12% interest...... tell me if there any builder)

I am looking at details of Mahagun MyWoods, but I could not find 4 lifts per block anywhere. Could you please let us know where from you got this information? Also Mahagun is not booking 18th and 19th floor now.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ranjeet,
    He is talking about moderne?.read carefully..
    CommentQuote
  • I have attahced Flat specification given with Buyer agreement of Mahagun Sec 78.
    Comppare Mahagun Sec 78 with MyWoods.

Missing item in MyWoods:
    1. Instead of Imported Marble in Lobby/dinning simple tiles.
    2. No False ceiling either in Lobby or Bedroom or Toilet.
    3. No concept wall either in Lobby or M. Bedroom
    4. Glass Shower partition with lot other item missing
    5. Modular Kitch/Chimmny Missing
    6. Double Sink missing in kitchen
    7. No. info about No. of Lift
    8. Main door/other door height not mentioned

Extra Item in MyWoods :

Ceiling Fan :bab (59):

Pre-Launch price difference is almost Rs. 750 sqft which should be atleast 850-900 between NOIDA and NE and specification is average and location is not good.
    Overall just another average project by a good builder who atleast write more info in BBA than other builders.

Not good for short-term investment as there will be lock-in period and 4% total sale price transfer charges.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Chandra
    Pl.adv timeframe for lock in period.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhanam
    Hi Chandra
    Pl.adv timeframe for lock in period.
    Thanks

I wrote about Mahagun Mordene Sec 78. Company policy normally does not change therefore it could be same for MyWoods also.

Lock-in period in Mahagun Mordene Sec 78 is 15 month from date of booking + 4% of total sale price as transfer fee.

I think people who want to book in Mordene Sec 78 and not too much specific about tower/location then can wait as when lock-in period end in July 2011 lot more investor will exit if get good price.

I expect it to be 3600 All inclusive in July 2011 in resale but can't say anything... all depend on project progress and Metro work.

If Metro work start by July 2011 it may shoot up to 4000/sqft.

To help new buyers I have uploaded Flat buyer agreement of Mahagun on forum. So prospective Mahagun buyer can download it and read it to know more about builder policy and terms & condition.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Chandra
    Thanks. I heard that mywoods price has been increased by Rs.200/sq.ft.
    CommentQuote
  • number of flats in noida ext may cross the indian population shortly:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhanam
    Hi Chandra
    Thanks. I heard that mywoods price has been increased by Rs.200/sq.ft.

Where did you hear from? I heard (even my friend booked) of only Rs 30 psf increase.

Regards,
    Ranjeet
    CommentQuote
  • yes only Rs 30 increased( actulay price list shows 200 increase and they are giving 170 inaugural discount.
    CommentQuote
  • Any latest update about MyWoods
    CommentQuote
  • PL. Share if any one having latest info. regrding Mywoods
    CommentQuote