Hello Members,

Has anyone heard of the new upcoming PROJECT of Mahagun in Noida Extention...?

Got this from one of my frd...the only thing which i know at this point is PRICE... that will be arnd 1880 in Flexi.. but not sure.

Guys pls let me know in anybody know more than this abt this PROJECT..?

Thanks,
-Anuj
Read more
38 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Do you have any update on MMW? When it is going to be sanctioned and other info?
    CommentQuote
  • Execution Of Allotment Letter

Guys, I have my booking in rosewood and today I got a mail from Mahagun guys to come to there office for executing the Allotment letter.
    Can someone who have done this formality before please elaborate what is the process they would be doing altogether.

Many Thanks in advance!!

-Saurabh
    CommentQuote
  • this is basically allotment letter cum builder buyer agreement.Once this is over then nothing pending from builder side. you can get your loan disbursed after plan sanction which is expected by 1st week of Feb.
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the Info Dhanam

Also came to know that 2 PSU banks are funding the project, BoB and Corporation bank.
    If anyone has approached/taken loan from them please update any contact details.
    CommentQuote
  • LIC Housing Finance is also funding the project...
    CommentQuote
  • I got the reply from Mahagun Office that MyWoods would get sanction by 15th Feb.
    CommentQuote
  • MMW have started distributing Allotment letters also.
    CommentQuote
  • Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/real-estate-greater-noida/t-mahagun-mywoods-noida-extn-14429-page196.html

Search Before Creating a New Thread - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.
    CommentQuote