Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AArcity Noida Extension

Collapse
X
Collapse

AArcity Noida Extension

Last updated: February 15 2017
24 | Posts
6382 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AArcity Noida Extension

    AArcity Noida Extension promote by Krishna Apra Group.

    2/3/4 Bedroom Apartment.

    Architect - Hafeez contractor.
  • #2

    #2

    Re : AArcity Noida Extension

    Originally posted by new805 View Post
    AArcity Noida Extension promote by Krishna Apra Group.

    2/3/4 Bedroom Apartment.

    Architect - Hafeez contractor.
    Hi do u have details of this project
    MM

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : AArcity Noida Extension

      Originally posted by new805 View Post
      AArcity Noida Extension promote by Krishna Apra Group.

      2/3/4 Bedroom Apartment.

      Architect - Hafeez contractor.
      As asked by Munish, any details do u have for detailed discussion

      Rinks

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : AArcity Noida Extension

        Aarcity Regency Park Noida Project
        Aarcity Group Coming with New Affordable Project p Projects, Aarcity Group New Project, Aarcity Group Residential Project, Aarcity Group Building, Aarcity Group Apartments, Aarcity Group Flats, Aarcity Group Housing" href="http://www.zimbio.com/go/QlOn7cXhfue/http://www.affinityconsultant.com/property/property-in-noida/aarcity-regency-park-greater-noida-property/454.html" _extended="true">Regency Park located at Greater Noida. The homes at Regency Park offer 2, 3 and 4 bedroom semi-luxurious apartments. The homes here are designed by the famous architect Hafeez Contractor, known for his marvelous creations and strong presence in the construction sector. Homes here have intricate design making them soothing and appealing to the eyes.
        p Projects, Aarcity Group New Project, Aarcity Group Residential Project, Aarcity Group Building, Aarcity Group Apartments, Aarcity Group Flats, Aarcity Group Housing" href="http://www.zimbio.com/go/QlOn7cXhfue/http://www.affinityconsultant.com/property/property-in-noida/aarcity-regency-park-greater-noida-property/454.html" _extended="true">Regency Park Project nestled in verdant environs with an abundance of nature's bounty on one hand and IT parks, shopping malls and business centres on the other. It is in close proximity to elite areas such as Noida and Indirapuram (Ghaziabad). To add to the convenience there will be metro connectivity, thus giving a further boost to Greater Noida.
        Get Full Details of Aarcity Regency Park Noida Please Click here for Live Support
        p Projects, Aarcity Group New Project, Aarcity Group Residential Project, Aarcity Group Building, Aarcity Group Apartments, Aarcity Group Flats, Aarcity Group Housing" href="http://www.zimbio.com/go/BVUWEiwsLxI/http://www.affinityconsultant.com/phplive/request.php?l=akjain&x=1&deptid=0&pagex=http%3A//www.affinityconsultant.com/" _extended="true">

        Aarcity Regency Park Noida Location
        Regency Park is located at Plot No, GC - 09, Sector 16C, Noida Ex. Greater Noida.

        p Projects, Aarcity Group New Project, Aarcity Group Residential Project, Aarcity Group Building, Aarcity Group Apartments, Aarcity Group Flats, Aarcity Group Housing" href="http://www.zimbio.com/go/QlOn7cXhfue/http://www.affinityconsultant.com/property/property-in-noida/aarcity-regency-park-greater-noida-property/454.html" _extended="true">

        Aarcity Regency Park Noida Key Distances
        *Comfortable access from NH-24 Ghaziabad and Noida
        *Adjacent to Sec-121, Noida and nearby the 130 mtr wide road of Noida-Greater Noida Link Road
        *7 kms from Metro Station City Centre, Sec-32, Noida
        *11 kms from Kalindi Kunj
        *7 mins drive from Sai Mandir, Noida
        *10 mins drive from Fortis Hospital
        *15 mins drive from Sec-18, Noida

        Aarcity Regency Park Noida Common Amenities
        * Firm price. No escalation.
        * Covered & open reserved car parking on payment basis.
        * Rain water harvesting system.
        * Timely possession with penalty clause.
        * Softening water plant enabled project.
        * Club with swimming pool/Steam/Jaccuzi/Massage
        * All purpose community/Party Hall
        * Yoga/Meditation Hall
        * Jogging Track
        * Basket Ball and Badminton Court
        * Loaded with all basic amenities and facilities.
        * 24 Hours water supply.
        * 24 Hours security with intercom.
        * Parks, children play area, landscaping within the complex.
        * Only 24% covered area and 76% open space.
        * Power Backup
        * Indoor games like Pool Table and Table Tennis etc.
        * Kids Play Area with slides and swing/skating Rink.

        Aarcity Regency Park Noida Type Size Price
        Type-------------Size(Sq.Yard)------Price INR(sq.ft)
        2 BHK+2 T+ Study---------------1265-----------------1945
        3 BHK+3 T+Store----------------1500-----------------1945
        3 BHK+2 T+Study+Store-------1500-----------------1945
        4 BHK+3 T+Sqt+Store----------1990-----------------1945

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : AArcity Noida Extension

          But beware of this as this builder already have disputed building with GDA in Indirapuram. D Mall & Krishna Apra Apartments already in court.

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : AArcity Noida Extension

            Originally posted by new805 View Post
            Aarcity Regency Park Noida Project
            Aarcity Group Coming with New Affordable Project p Projects, Aarcity Group New Project, Aarcity Group Residential Project, Aarcity Group Building, Aarcity Group Apartments, Aarcity Group Flats, Aarcity Group Housing" href="http://www.zimbio.com/go/QlOn7cXhfue/http://www.affinityconsultant.com/property/property-in-noida/aarcity-regency-park-greater-noida-property/454.html" _extended="true">Regency Park located at Greater Noida. The homes at Regency Park offer 2, 3 and 4 bedroom semi-luxurious apartments. The homes here are designed by the famous architect Hafeez Contractor, known for his marvelous creations and strong presence in the construction sector. Homes here have intricate design making them soothing and appealing to the eyes.
            p Projects, Aarcity Group New Project, Aarcity Group Residential Project, Aarcity Group Building, Aarcity Group Apartments, Aarcity Group Flats, Aarcity Group Housing" href="http://www.zimbio.com/go/QlOn7cXhfue/http://www.affinityconsultant.com/property/property-in-noida/aarcity-regency-park-greater-noida-property/454.html" _extended="true">Regency Park Project nestled in verdant environs with an abundance of nature's bounty on one hand and IT parks, shopping malls and business centres on the other. It is in close proximity to elite areas such as Noida and Indirapuram (Ghaziabad). To add to the convenience there will be metro connectivity, thus giving a further boost to Greater Noida.
            Get Full Details of Aarcity Regency Park Noida Please Click here for Live Support
            p Projects, Aarcity Group New Project, Aarcity Group Residential Project, Aarcity Group Building, Aarcity Group Apartments, Aarcity Group Flats, Aarcity Group Housing" href="http://www.zimbio.com/go/BVUWEiwsLxI/http://www.affinityconsultant.com/phplive/request.php?l=akjain&x=1&deptid=0&pagex=http%3A//www.affinityconsultant.com/" _extended="true">

            Aarcity Regency Park Noida Location
            Regency Park is located at Plot No, GC - 09, Sector 16C, Noida Ex. Greater Noida.

            p Projects, Aarcity Group New Project, Aarcity Group Residential Project, Aarcity Group Building, Aarcity Group Apartments, Aarcity Group Flats, Aarcity Group Housing" href="http://www.zimbio.com/go/QlOn7cXhfue/http://www.affinityconsultant.com/property/property-in-noida/aarcity-regency-park-greater-noida-property/454.html" _extended="true">

            Aarcity Regency Park Noida Key Distances
            *Comfortable access from NH-24 Ghaziabad and Noida
            *Adjacent to Sec-121, Noida and nearby the 130 mtr wide road of Noida-Greater Noida Link Road
            *7 kms from Metro Station City Centre, Sec-32, Noida
            *11 kms from Kalindi Kunj
            *7 mins drive from Sai Mandir, Noida
            *10 mins drive from Fortis Hospital
            *15 mins drive from Sec-18, Noida

            Aarcity Regency Park Noida Common Amenities
            * Firm price. No escalation.
            * Covered & open reserved car parking on payment basis.
            * Rain water harvesting system.
            * Timely possession with penalty clause.
            * Softening water plant enabled project.
            * Club with swimming pool/Steam/Jaccuzi/Massage
            * All purpose community/Party Hall
            * Yoga/Meditation Hall
            * Jogging Track
            * Basket Ball and Badminton Court
            * Loaded with all basic amenities and facilities.
            * 24 Hours water supply.
            * 24 Hours security with intercom.
            * Parks, children play area, landscaping within the complex.
            * Only 24% covered area and 76% open space.
            * Power Backup
            * Indoor games like Pool Table and Table Tennis etc.
            * Kids Play Area with slides and swing/skating Rink.

            Aarcity Regency Park Noida Type Size Price
            Type-------------Size(Sq.Yard)------Price INR(sq.ft)
            2 BHK+2 T+ Study---------------1265-----------------1945
            3 BHK+3 T+Store----------------1500-----------------1945
            3 BHK+2 T+Study+Store-------1500-----------------1945
            4 BHK+3 T+Sqt+Store----------1990-----------------1945
            At same price-level , you can buy Neotown . Risk free investment... Do not go 4 small builder....

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : AArcity Noida Extension

              Originally posted by tinesha View Post
              At same price-level , you can buy Neotown . Risk free investment... Do not go 4 small builder....
              R the prices of 1950 , all inclusive?
              Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : AArcity Noida Extension

                Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                R the prices of 1950 , all inclusive?
                2175 less 9% in flexi plan.... for 12 th floor . It is bsp only but u can have smaller sizes . Good brand with proven track record . They have sold more than 1000 flats out of 1400 in short time....

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : AArcity Noida Extension

                  Originally posted by tinesha View Post
                  2175 less 9% in flexi plan.... for 12 th floor . It is bsp only but u can have smaller sizes . Good brand with proven track record . They have sold more than 1000 flats out of 1400 in short time....
                  Can't go for the flexi plan. Do u get similar discounts on CLP plan too?
                  Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : AArcity Noida Extension

                    Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                    Can't go for the flexi plan. Do u get similar discounts on CLP plan too?
                    Discount is same 4 all plans...

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X