Hi Friends,

Recently Greater Noida Authority has started allotting flats under BHS-12 scheme in sectors ETA-2 and OMRICON. Per sft cost comes to about Rs. 2150/-. I have the following questions on this scheme. If any member knows more information, kindly share:

1) Presently I understand these sectors are not well developed. Are these sectors likely to develop in future. What are the prospects and reasons. I understand that Metroline comes upto Pari chowk in future. In my view, if it comes, then the development is likely.

2) Is the price of Rs. 2150/- worthy. I understand that private developers are also offering flats in the same range.

3) There seems to be an over supply of flats at the moment in Greater Noida. Would there be continued demand in future?

4) How good is the Authority in delivering projects. The brochure says the delivery period is two years, but the guys in the Authority office say it takes three years. What is the experience of our forum members. Is there any risk of delays?

5) What is the quality of construction and facilities offered under earlier projects. How do they perform in the long run.

Finally, I would like to share my experience in dealing with the Authority office. The office looks shabby unbecoming of the image of upcoming city that it wants to project. The guys in the customer care division are lazy/non-responsive. Hope the Authority wakes up, the CEO takes note of it and takes action.

Regards, Raghava
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Be very careful before you put your money in Greater NOida schemes.
    People feel because as there is a lottery so you will gain, but it's not true. Greater Noida Authority most of the time is charging above the normal rate. If the area is not developed then for sure you will not be able to sell it cost to cost basis even after two years.

So inspect the area and put your money after proper analysis
    CommentQuote
  • Senior members please comment....
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Vsangal for your advice. That area seem to develop. But my concern is whether these guys at GNIDA deliver on their promises or not, and what is the quality of work done by them.

Raghava
    CommentQuote
  • Best to go for plots which are rarely coming from Gnoida...they are into built up houses...nowadays...the price is high...and location so so....
    CommentQuote
  • hey any latest news about BHS 12 eta 2 authority flats ..my sister in law was alloted a flat in june 2010 and they still not started any construction ..when she called the authority people they said that map approval is still pending from NCRPB ..if its authority flats then why so much of delay in approvals and whether to hold this flat or sell it?
    CommentQuote
  • senior members pls give some quick suggestion ...thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jaspreet123
    hey any latest news about BHS 12 eta 2 authority flats ..my sister in law was alloted a flat in june 2010 and they still not started any construction ..when she called the authority people they said that map approval is still pending from NCRPB ..if its authority flats then why so much of delay in approvals and whether to hold this flat or sell it?

Jaspreet, in which sector the allotment has been made?

As per my info...its ETA-2 and OMNICRON

In ETA -2 the const has been halted mid-way with few blocks being constructed till 2nd floor, In OMNICRON its in more advanced stage.

With the passing of Master Plan , expect the construction activity to resume...

regards
    -RD
    CommentQuote
  • yes RD i am talking about eta 2 only....so my question is do you have any idea when the work will resume my sis in law is really worried as she had made full payment in 2010 itself and now its been 2 years..
    CommentQuote
    yes RD i am talking about eta 2 only....so my question is do you have any idea when the work will resume my sis in law is really worried as she had made full payment in 2010 itself and now its been 2 years..

Buddy, I am on the same boat...paid full amount...
    All I hear is that once the Master plan is approved...post approval the construction may start/// it could be as early as in another 20-25 days...

hoping for the best.

regards
    -RD
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rd_bmw
    Buddy, I am on the same boat...paid full amount...
    All I hear is that once the Master plan is approved...post approval the construction may start/// it could be as early as in another 20-25 days...

hoping for the best.

regards
    -RD

any updates RD_bmw ???
    CommentQuote
    any updates RD_bmw ???

DOOMED!!!!!!

Its being discussed that the land acquisitaion of Makoda village(ETA-2 sec) has been denotified by Hogh Court last year April 2011...

Heard as of now..authorityis in talks with farmers...nt sure which way its gng...

regards
    -RD
    CommentQuote
  • Hello everyone I have also booked flat in eta2...
    And its blocked as of now...
    I think we should share our contacts and work collectively rather than individually....so that our problem is heard by authority....

My email is shekharghildyal@rediffmail.com reply your comments and suggestions with subject "greater noida bhs 12"....

Please try to contact other also who have book flat at the same location....
    CommentQuote
  • I think you are right shekhar we should definitely on work on this collectively....i will drop you an email regarding this ...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

can anyone send me the brochure of bhs-12 scheme.
    thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote