Hi Friends,

Recently Greater Noida Authority has started allotting flats under BHS-12 scheme in sectors ETA-2 and OMRICON. Per sft cost comes to about Rs. 2150/-. I have the following questions on this scheme. If any member knows more information, kindly share:

1) Presently I understand these sectors are not well developed. Are these sectors likely to develop in future. What are the prospects and reasons. I understand that Metroline comes upto Pari chowk in future. In my view, if it comes, then the development is likely.

2) Is the price of Rs. 2150/- worthy. I understand that private developers are also offering flats in the same range.

3) There seems to be an over supply of flats at the moment in Greater Noida. Would there be continued demand in future?

4) How good is the Authority in delivering projects. The brochure says the delivery period is two years, but the guys in the Authority office say it takes three years. What is the experience of our forum members. Is there any risk of delays?

5) What is the quality of construction and facilities offered under earlier projects. How do they perform in the long run.

Finally, I would like to share my experience in dealing with the Authority office. The office looks shabby unbecoming of the image of upcoming city that it wants to project. The guys in the customer care division are lazy/non-responsive. Hope the Authority wakes up, the CEO takes note of it and takes action.

Regards, Raghava
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
No replies found.