Welcome to all buyers of Neo Town/Noida Extension.

Please come & tell your flat no & see who is your neighbour

I have booked 1050 sqf, 2bhk+study in phase-1 on date 06.06.2010 on 6th floor of D2 block in flexi plan.
Flat No D2-604.
Read more
42 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi, I my flat number is 701 in tower E4, 2BHK.
    Anyone from E4
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mithilesh104
    Hi, I my flat number is 701 in tower E4, 2BHK.
    Anyone from E4

Hi guys,

I have booked 1050 sqft. in E-2 flat no.302.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by advocate1156
    Hi guys,

I have booked 1050 sqft. in E-2 flat no.302.

Thanks advocate for sharing information.

Approximate 1000 flat has been booked in Neo Town but in this forum only 5 to 6 guys has shown flat no. Come on guys tell urs flat no and see who is your neighbour.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Please add me to this group and my flat no. is F2-1205.

Thanks,
    Sachin
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked 915 sqft. in D-4 flat no.501. Thanks..
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Friends,

let us form a proper forum so that we can share the updates further....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by advocate1156
    Dear Friends,

let us form a proper forum so that we can share the updates further....

Its already there in google groups..

http://groups.google.com/group/patel-neotown-noida

Pls join..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ysingh
    FOR 1st Floor, BSP Rs 2079 psf + Rs 30/- PLC + Rs 20/- IFMS + Rs 65000/- for covered parking.

In which Plan?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf
    In which Plan?

Flexi Plan
    CommentQuote
    Thanks advocate for sharing information.

Approximate 1000 flat has been booked in Neo Town but in this forum only 5 to 6 guys has shown flat no. Come on guys tell urs flat no and see who is your neighbour.

This seems correct. When I visited last Saturday to Patel office Pan Oasis to submit my address proof/photo against my booking, I asked them about the project status. The guy replied me that ~990 flats have been booked, out of ~1400 opened flats as of now.

1000 flats booked, good going Patel, I hope for timely and quality delivery.

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anujshukla
    This seems correct. When I visited last Saturday to Patel office Pan Oasis to submit my address proof/photo against my booking, I asked them about the project status. The guy replied me that ~990 flats have been booked, out of ~1400 opened flats as of now.

1000 flats booked, good going Patel, I hope for timely and quality delivery.

Thanks,

Anuj, What about, bankable ,allotment letter & BBA , have u talked to Patel guy ?
    CommentQuote
    Anuj, What about, bankable ,allotment letter & BBA , have u talked to Patel guy ?

Yes, I asked about it.
    As per him, project is not bankable yet, but it is in process and should be done within 3 weeks.

He asked me to chill for at least 60 days before I will have to pay next 30%.
    As (within 45 days) date clause will start from the date we receive allotment letters which is not going to happen before 3 weeks.

Construction can start only when rains are well over. And the way rain Gods are happy (or rather angry), it doesn't look possible in near future :)

~ Samachar samaapt hue :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anujshukla
    Yes, I asked about it.
    As per him, project is not bankable yet, but it is in process and should be done within 3 weeks.

He asked me to chill for at least 60 days before I will have to pay next 30%.
    As (within 45 days) date clause will start from the date we receive allotment letters which is not going to happen before 3 weeks.

Construction can start only when rains are well over. And the way rain Gods are happy (or rather angry), it doesn't look possible in near future :)

~ Samachar samaapt hue :D

Thanks Anuj for information
    CommentQuote
  • Can any one tell what is the total number of flat that patel is going to build in patel neotown. I just wanted to check the density of the project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by naim.rahman
    Can any one tell what is the total number of flat that patel is going to build in patel neotown. I just wanted to check the density of the project

2500 flat in 25 acre land (phase-1 + phase 2)
    CommentQuote