Spiretec in GreaterNoida-Seems good for investors

Last updated: October 27 2013
67 | Posts
11633 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spiretec in GreaterNoida-Seems good for investors

POtentially Good investment opportunity in IT/ITES commercial project. 12% assured return for 3 yrs, + Rs. 40psf leased guarantee for next 3 yrs. 6 yrs fixed income of 1% per month ie 72 months. You will get back 70% of your initial investment, plus land appreciation is also guaranteed after 6 yrs in YEA.
    see attached file.
    Anybody game for it
    Attached Files
    MM

Re : Spiretec in GreaterNoida-Seems good for investors

This is also FDI funded project like their previous project and builder is renowned. I am planning to go to site this week and shall get more info incase members are interested.
    Only concern is the IT aspect.......though location is quite good.
    MM

Comment

its in greter noida tech zone 1
      and niit, infosys and wipro in same campuses

look in http://epaper.hindustantimes.com/Gal...10082010024001

Comment

Munish,

Kindly share your insights when you pay a visit to the location. Any idea about the BSP and sizes available?

Thanks, Amit

Comment

Is it worth an investment considering availability of surplus office space available around?

Also, office space in Gurgaon would be consumed faster than in Noida. Isn't it?

Any comments!!

Comment

What is the minimum investment?
            Venky (Please read watch a or before posting)

Comment

The min investment is 23L with a return of 23K P/M. There was a full page ad in todays TOI.

Comment

Originally posted by amit2222 View Post
                Is it worth an investment considering availability of surplus office space available around?

Also, office space in Gurgaon would be consumed faster than in Noida. Isn't it?

Any comments!!
                Amit,
                my thinking goes like this:
                I see this from the point of view of returns and not only as a commercial office for IT. IF u are being guaranteed a return of 1% every month for 72 months( 6 yrs) it is better than FD or mutual funds. u are bound to get some appreciation on land after 6 yrs. I am not thinking right now whether it is office or residential or industrial or institutional, it is the 1% return that i am considering. i already have done one investment where i am getting 1% return. It is fine till date.
                I understand that there is a lot of commercial space on offer but if the builder is offering you a guarantee of lease rent for 6 yrs it is still better than many other options. AFter 6 yrs u can choose whether u want to sell or continue. i feel u will be tempted to continue as your ROI would already be quite decent by then
                Spire is a good builder and is worth considering.
                MM

Comment

Originally posted by Venkytalks View Post
                  What is the minimum investment?
                  Venky,
                  long time
                  There are 2 types of minimum investments options avl.
                  -500 sqft is a floorplate option which will continue to be leased after 6 yrs. 22.8 Lacs is the investment(500x4800-5%).

-1000 sqft is a lockable unit and can be used for own biz in future after 6 yrs.
                  45.6 Lacs is the investment(1000*4800-5%)

Price is 4800 psf, 5% discount during pre-launch

12% return on 100% payment
                  11% return on payment in 3 installment over a period of 2 yrs, 1st installment of 50% and rest 2 installments of 25% each in 2nd and 3rd year.

I am planning to go for this but after 6 months, if it is available.
                  MM

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
                    POtentially Good investment opportunity in IT/ITES commercial project. 12% assured return for 3 yrs, + Rs. 40psf leased guarantee for next 3 yrs. 6 yrs fixed income of 1% per month ie 72 months. You will get back 70% of your initial investment, plus land appreciation is also guaranteed after 6 yrs in YEA.
                    see attached file.
                    Anybody game for it
                    Hi Manish,i have just joined this forum..you seems to be popular here..
                    i am planning to buy commercial space..the options i have are earth sapphire court and spiral next g noida...what r ur thoughts...
                    by the way have just bought logix blossom greens for 2650 psf...
                    i am staying in mayur vihar...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X