Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spiretec in GreaterNoida-Seems good for investors

Collapse
X
Collapse

Spiretec in GreaterNoida-Seems good for investors

Last updated: October 27 2013
67 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #11

    #11

    Re : Spiretec in GreaterNoida-Seems good for investors

    Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
    This is also FDI funded project like their previous project and builder is renowned. I am planning to go to site this week and shall get more info incase members are interested.
    Only concern is the IT aspect.......though location is quite good.
    I want 2 know list of already executed projects from this builder...

    Comment

    • #12

      #12

      Re : Spiretec in GreaterNoida-Seems good for investors

      Originally posted by manavfromdelhi View Post
      Hi Manish,i have just joined this forum..you seems to be popular here..
      i am planning to buy commercial space..the options i have are earth sapphire court and spiral next g noida...what r ur thoughts...
      by the way have just bought logix blossom greens for 2650 psf...
      i am staying in mayur vihar...
      I would recommend Spire as they are FDI funded s better chances of completion on time. ALso i have heard they are known for using technology in construction hence u will get good quality.
      MM

      Comment

      • #13

        #13

        Re : Spiretec in GreaterNoida-Seems good for investors

        Originally posted by tinesha View Post
        I want 2 know list of already executed projects from this builder...
        http://www.spireworld.in/site_flash/
        They seem to have a decent reputation. u can get more inputs from their website.
        MM

        Comment

        • #14

          #14

          Re : Spiretec in GreaterNoida-Seems good for investors

          Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
          http://www.spireworld.in/site_flash/
          They seem to have a decent reputation. u can get more inputs from their website.
          All these are new launch projects . Till now they have completed only one commercial property on sohna road . Correct me if I have wrong information ?
          Last edited by Memnon; August 21 2010, 12:48 PM.

          Comment

          • #15

            #15

            Re : Spiretec in GreaterNoida-Seems good for investors

            Originally posted by tinesha View Post
            All these are new launch projects . Till now they have completed only one commercial property on sohna road .
            See Spire Edge(commercial property) in Manesar. I visited that place about 3 months back. Beautiful,unique building coming up. Would be a one of a kind structure in this area, once completed .
            Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

            Comment

            • #16

              #16

              Re : Spiretec in GreaterNoida-Seems good for investors

              Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
              See Spire Edge(commercial property) in Manesar. I visited that place about 3 months back. Beautiful,unique building coming up. Would be a one of a kind structure in this area, once completed .
              Is spireworld different company than ILD group www.ild.co.in ?

              Comment

              • #17

                #17

                Re : Spiretec in GreaterNoida-Seems good for investors

                Originally posted by tinesha View Post
                Is spireworld different company than ILD group www.ild.co.in ?
                ILD is one of the partners with Spire in their different projects. Tashee is another partner with Spire in Spire South, Sector 68 (Tashee owns the land here). Both r different co's. I am also looking at Spre Tec. Infact a friend of mine , staying in Greater Noida is right now at site of Spire, for me.
                Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

                Comment

                • #18

                  #18

                  Re : Spiretec in GreaterNoida-Seems good for investors

                  Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                  ILD is one of the partners with Spire in their different projects. Tashee is another partner with Spire in Spire South, Sector 68 (Tashee owns the land here). Both r different co's. I am also looking at Spre Tec. Infact a friend of mine , staying in Greater Noida is right now at site of Spire, for me.
                  Land owners / property dealers trying 2 become builder .There can be dispute among partners who's aim is just 2 make money . They do not
                  care for reputation . Avoid such projects ..

                  Comment

                  • #19

                    #19

                    Re : Spiretec in GreaterNoida-Seems good for investors

                    Has anybody booked Spire tec? Can i have the rate, discounts etc... etc..
                    Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

                    Comment

                    • #20

                      #20

                      Re : Spiretec in GreaterNoida-Seems good for investors

                      Originally posted by MANOJa View Post
                      Has anybody booked Spire tec? Can i have the rate, discounts etc... etc..
                      I would also bbok in this. if any one can helps with rates discounts etc.

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X