Collapse

Spiretec in GreaterNoida-Seems good for investors

Last updated: October 27 2013
67 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Spiretec in GreaterNoida-Seems good for investors

The rate is 4800psft. There is an inaugural discount of 5%. You will get a further discount from the broker of around 5%. You may try Tushar Tomar on 9810331673. He is pretty good.

Comment

Hi, I am a new member to this community. I was also looking forward to spire tec greater noida. But somehow i am not getting a good feeling about the authenticity of the payments. So has anyone bought in spire tech and started getting Cheques from them or what. Also discuss how is the 11% return scheme as in it we have to just pay 50% earlier and 25% later 2 times after 1-2 years.

Comment

I know a couple of people who ahve booked in Spire edge in Manesar and are getting AR cheques.
        AR is risky hence u need to do a lot of R&D. Once u r thru and satisfied then it makes sense. basically u start getting rent from day 1.

This mode of investment is working best for cash rich people like politicians, investors and RE bulls

For end users as i said a lot of R&D is needed.
        I have taken one commercial property on AR myself after doing some research.
        MM

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
          AR is risky hence .
          Kindly educate ,despite named assured how/why AR is risky?
          Does builder is predecided to default ,knowing too wellsolitary Investor cannot match his muscle/money/lawyer power to fight at the courts

Else after AR period , you should be owner with rights to sell or have rent rights from the lease options ?

Comment

Originally posted by Arihant1 View Post
            Kindly educate ,despite named assured how/why AR is risky?
            Does builder is predecided to default ,knowing too wellsolitary Investor cannot match his muscle/money/lawyer power to fight at the courts

Else after AR period , you should be owner with rights to sell or have rent rights from the lease options ?
            yes correct, u used the right words , muscle, money, lawyers...they have all.
            u need to choose very carefully on which project because AR is like rent and if the builder is going to pay u rent, he needs to be a good one(good fianacial background, clean history etc) and not a bad one.

am sure nobody wants bad tenants
            MM

Comment

what is the current price?when is construction starting?
              MM

Comment

ok guys - answers to your questions:-
                price - started 4300/- psf.
                been getting returns from this as well as spire edge manesar.
                no prior credentials of this builder - risk is yours.
                terrific marketing - first of a kind idea of giving assured returns- which is followed by every builder= tom dick harry now.
                idea is to sell at any cost.
                how does it work for builder?
                cost of land + cost of construction + escalation + profit +12% return to buyer = cost you pay ...!!
                so you basically get back your own money as AR ( which also includes escalation over 6 years stupid).
                at end of 6 years - you have 70% of your money back - no lease no tenant, you pay maintenace. no buyer. why would any one be a greater sucker than you..?he will pick up the next AR proerty on offer which would give him back his 70%.
                bright. isn't it..?
                what to do. as long as greedy people are around spire tec will be in business.

Comment

Originally posted by Nakul2010
                  Himkat,

The rate is 4800psft with inaugural discount of 5% and my broker (Gaurav 9971788555) was giving 5.5% Discount. I just bot a resi otherwise i would have surely bot this one as SPIRE is a great brand.

Cheerz
                  what makes u say so?

Comment

Originally posted by Munish Malhautra View Post
                    what is the current price?when is construction starting?

why should he start construction ever?
                    he just has to give you 70% of your own money back over 6 years. and then you are even.

Comment

Originally posted by sanaryamni View Post
                      he just has to give you 70% of your own money back over 6 years. and then you are even.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X