POtentially Good investment opportunity in IT/ITES commercial project. 12% assured return for 3 yrs, + Rs. 40psf leased guarantee for next 3 yrs. 6 yrs fixed income of 1% per month ie 72 months. You will get back 70% of your initial investment, plus land appreciation is also guaranteed after 6 yrs in YEA.
see attached file.
Anybody game for it:)
Attachments:
Read more
65 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • cheap doesn't mean good.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanaryamni
    he gets 18% interest while he gives you 12 % out of interest earned from your money!!

Bhaiji, 18% kahan sey mil raha hai, hamey bhi bata do, hum bhi thoda laga detey hain
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanaryamni
    the 12 % is not paid endlessly for life- its 3+ 3 years only , ie, 72% of your cost over 6 years. after that zero.
    the 72% he pays you is cost of his borrowing your funds.
    the cost of property is inflated by 72 % when he sells you already.
    so you buy something costing 28 lacs at 100 lacs(72 lacs extra).
    win win for builder both ways - he pays low interest (12%) for borrowed funds and sells his property too.in the end, the paid out interest is also paid up by the buyer so that also comes free for him.

Oh bhai, 12% is till posession plus 3 years.... Ab proprty nahin dengey toh 12% kab tak detey rahengey... Aap bhi aadhi adhuri baat ka batngad bananey waley lagtey ho... Ya phir koi aur agenda hai bhai??
    CommentQuote
  • Spiretec or Stellar?

Hi,

I am planning to invest in one of the following projects,

(1) Stellar Buisness Park
    (2) Spiretec Techzone

Can someone please guide me on which one is the better option? Has anyone invested in these projects? If yes are you getting your payments regularly?
    CommentQuote
  • spiretec is very regular with payments
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Time Pass
    Oh bhai, 12% is till posession plus 3 years.... Ab proprty nahin dengey toh 12% kab tak detey rahengey... Aap bhi aadhi adhuri baat ka batngad bananey waley lagtey ho... Ya phir koi aur agenda hai bhai??

it is not indefinite or till possession.
    it WILL give possession on 3 years - whether ready or not.
    check with spire edge investors, friend.:bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • I have also invested in this project 500 sq ft in March this year.

I have received post dated cheques which is getting cleared every month.

Can some one update on the construction, also what is the price as on date.
    CommentQuote
  • how much price you bought for?
    CommentQuote
  • 4560- 5% discount= 4332/-

Is this price more or less

What is the current price
    CommentQuote
  • Recently Omaxe has launched retail Cum office space "Omaxe India Trade tower" in Greater Noida. location opposite City Park
    CommentQuote
  • 4300/- was price 2-3 yrs ago. no change.
    CommentQuote
  • When i bought the price went to 4800/-. But i some how manged to get at 4300/-. Don't know what is the price as on date.
    CommentQuote
  • Ponzi scheme?

Isnt this a glorified pnzi scheme? The builder is paying you back with the money you have invested, with no impetus to complete the project or demand for project in a particular area?
    I see this as evolution...even ponzi schemes a evolving!
    CommentQuote
  • it never went upto 4800. who told you? ali?
    sale gimmick- giving orgasms to investors- no bang for the buck - just a suck.
    CommentQuote
  • nandunaada - you got it baby
    CommentQuote