Hi,
Has anyone here booked a flat in NRI Residency in Pari Chowk, Greater Noida?
How is your experience? Have you seen the progress of construction?

(I have seen partial discussion on this property in the NRI Residency Sector 45 section, but felt it may be better to start a seperate thread on this to help and inform anyone who is interested)

thanks

Om
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ombush
    Hi,
    Has anyone here booked a flat in NRI Residency in Pari Chowk, Greater Noida?
    How is your experience? Have you seen the progress of construction?

(I have seen partial discussion on this property in the NRI Residency Sector 45 section, but felt it may be better to start a seperate thread on this to help and inform anyone who is interested)

thanks

Om

Hi Om,

Have you got any response or did u find out on whats the current rate going on.
    CommentQuote
  • Finally after lot of deliberations and research, I am going to do my booking at NRI Residency, Pari Chowk tomorrow morning for a 4 BHK.

Thanks to Zohaib and other members for posting useful information which came in very handy in real life while evaluating different projects and builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newbie2011
    Finally after lot of deliberations and research, I am going to do my booking at NRI Residency, Pari Chowk tomorrow morning for a 4 BHK.

Thanks to Zohaib and other members for posting useful information which came in very handy in real life while evaluating different projects and builders.

Newbie,
    Did you booked apartment in "NRI Residency" ? I did booked it and now I see a litigation. Is anyone aware of any litigation ?
    I do see that construction is in full swing.

Please let me know if anyone is aware of any litigation, I am also interested to know "How many families have already booked it " ?

Thanks in advance
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

Can anyone please update me about nri residency project pari chock , I am going to booked the flat , please advice me about the project , builder and completion date of this project

Senior please really , it's urgent
    CommentQuote
  • i heard that it is a project by the brokers , for the brokers, sold to brokers, not many end users in this. all hype created by brokers who try to make thread alive regularly lekin koi faayda nahi hota, becharey bahut mehnat kartey hein.
    CommentQuote
  • Not getting my answer
    CommentQuote
  • wait for the elections to get over..If BSP returns, it may not be a bad bet!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karannoberoii
    i heard that it is a project by the brokers , for the brokers, sold to brokers, not many end users in this. all hype created by brokers who try to make thread alive regularly lekin koi faayda nahi hota, becharey bahut mehnat kartey hein.

karan oberoi, I think No body should comment with half knowlege, Project is really sold out, you will get only 15th, 16th floor, price is now 2900+ additional
    It will deliver till dec 2012, but some part of this project will deliver after two years. I had bought here last year 1215sqft. try to get lower floor, u wont get
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sinhasahab
    karan oberoi, I think No body should comment with half knowlege, Project is really sold out, you will get only 15th, 16th floor, price is now 2900+ additional
    It will deliver till dec 2012, but some part of this project will deliver after two years. I had bought here last year 1215sqft. try to get lower floor, u wont get

this confirms : one more broker !
    CommentQuote
  • any one knows what are the plot rates here?
    CommentQuote