Hi All,

Please poll: Best of Noida ext(AANDHON MAE KANA RAJA)..here are the options (ALL KANAS)

1.Gaur City
2.Eros
3.Ajnara
4.Steallar
5.Amarpali
6.Panchsheel green
7.Earth town
8.Super Tech
9.Mahagun Mywood
Read more
Reply
94 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think from the location perspective Amrapali Projects (Leisure Park and Leisure Valleys) are the best.They are close yet far from the chouraha (the future Pari Chowk of Noida Extension,:) ) which makes them really close to Noida in the technical sense.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gee_ess
    I think from the location perspective Amrapali Projects (Leisure Park and Leisure Valleys) are the best.They are close yet far from the chouraha (the future Pari Chowk of Noida Extension,:) ) which makes them really close to Noida in the technical sense.


    But Gaur project is nearest by crossing republic amongest all projects. Crossing republic is like NRI city of Greater Noida :D. so don't you think Gaur (KANA) is best amongest all Projects (BLINDS)?
    CommentQuote
  • Let's make the POLL more easy to choose our KANA..

    1.Gaur City (Best Location ,best construction, near by future NCR city(crossing republic :o))
    2.Exotica Dream Valie -(best layout plan,construction quality is good, It's only dream not reality:bab (6): )
    3.Ajnara -(good layout plan,construction is OK : but still booking is very low, more concentration on new projects)
    4.Patel -first time doing the project alone HOPEFULLY :bab (59): trying to do the best
    5.Amarpali (not a single builder just like a container of multiple small builders, lot of expenditure already done on Ads which may overhead the quality of construction :bab (22):)
    6.Panchsheel green (Greenary only appear against it's name.)
    7.Earth town
    8.Super Tech (Supertech knows OR GOD knows what they are going to deliver)
    CommentQuote
  • Please also comments why you choose the particular project and why not other. So that to make you vote more meaningful.
    CommentQuote
  • Have voted for Gaur City.

    Reasons:
    Lets not consider the obvious - I have booked in it.

    1. First off the blocks in Noida Extn. GC5 guys are getting some sort of allotment letters already. Even SBI is now giving loan (CLP is confirmed)

    2. Veteran builder with many completed projects. So i had the peace of mind that they won't run away with my money.

    3. The location is good (as is the case with a few other too) and if they deliver even half of what they have promised in the township (school, petrol pump, mall etc etc) this will be a good place to live in.

    4. I booked early and was part of a corporate rate. Hence, got it reasonably cheap. Ofcourse this doesn't hold true now. From what i have heard, Gaur is one of the costliest now.

    I personally believe that over high sounding stuff like "Nature parks" and beautiful landscaping, functional stuff like petrol pump, creche, a mall with essentials and a large field (where children can play football/cricket - the std games) is more important.

    Thats just my opinion. No offences to anybody who has booked in other projects.

    As far as Noida extension is concerned, I think that in the next 4 years this will be a decent place to live in. I don't expect it to be as congested as Indirapuram and it will definitely be a good option. Traffic might be a problem, but then thats the case all over NCR nowadays.

    For investors: No idea :-) I think that if its a good place to live in, it will be good place for investors too. Investors and End Users should be gaining in tandem, rather than one gaining and other losing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mikhail
    Have voted for Gaur City.

    Reasons:
    Lets not consider the obvious - I have booked in it.

    1. First off the blocks in Noida Extn. GC5 guys are getting some sort of allotment letters already. Even SBI is now giving loan (CLP is confirmed)

    2. Veteran builder with many completed projects. So i had the peace of mind that they won't run away with my money.

    3. The location is good (as is the case with a few other too) and if they deliver even half of what they have promised in the township (school, petrol pump, mall etc etc) this will be a good place to live in.

    4. I booked early and was part of a corporate rate. Hence, got it reasonably cheap. Ofcourse this doesn't hold true now. From what i have heard, Gaur is one of the costliest now.

    I personally believe that over high sounding stuff like "Nature parks" and beautiful landscaping, functional stuff like petrol pump, creche, a mall with essentials and a large field (where children can play football/cricket - the std games) is more important.

    Thats just my opinion. No offences to anybody who has booked in other projects.

    As far as Noida extension is concerned, I think that in the next 4 years this will be a decent place to live in. I don't expect it to be as congested as Indirapuram and it will definitely be a good option. Traffic might be a problem, but then thats the case all over NCR nowadays.

    For investors: No idea :-) I think that if its a good place to live in, it will be good place for investors too. Investors and End Users should be gaining in tandem, rather than one gaining and other losing.


    Thanks Mikhail.. My best wishes to you. Hopefully you have choosen the best project in Noida ext.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Arihant Arden

    Dear Ashok4814

    Please also add other builders of that area e.g.

    1. Arihant Arden

    2. Cherry Country

    3. Nirala etc. so one can take correct decision.
    CommentQuote
  • The subject of the poll is not very encouraging for the owners of flats in Noida extn. Not sure how many owners of Noida extn voted. kudos to those who it:)
    CommentQuote
  • :bab (59):For the fair judgment, Pl. add all the major projects of NE so that it may be beneficial for others. :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Noida Extension itself has huge potential as it comes under Greater Noida Authority and they will not make it poor cousin of Noida. Plus any development in Noida will also benefit Extension eg.. underpass between Mahamaya till Sector 51, FNG which will directly connect it to Expressway.. Also it has the advantage of NH 24 once it is widened..same as Noida residents

    It is actually a threat to Noida particularly sectors 75 to 78, sector 119, 120, 121. If u are getting house 50% lesser cost just 3 to 7 km away on well developed road, why would people prefer above sectors of Noida, once Noida extension is developed. Neither they will fetch better returns, except good projects..

    That will this thread is created purposely to demean Noida Extension. I believe there is no way one can judge sitting now why will be Andhon ka Sahar...

    Only negative point of Noida extension is that it will take little more time to develop...
    CommentQuote
  • Please vote... Gaur is still leading..Please don't miss the chance to vote ur fav. Project (Kahna) :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashok4814
    Please vote... Gaur is still leading..Please don't miss the chance to vote ur fav. Project (Kahna)Please vote... Gaur is still leading..Please don't miss the chance to vote ur fav. Project (Kahna)
    CommentQuote
  • ITS WAY TOO EARLY TO SAY ANYTHING

    Builders are very smart..they are just feeling the pulse of buyers by launching appts tailormade for middle class end users...They will soon push the envelope and come up with more premium projects. If anyone who doesnt have a problem with extra 8-10 lakhs ..i would say...wait...the better projects will come soon..very soon...the builders have realised the potential for this area...better projects with less density will come soon.
    All the projects in this area are way too dense...it will be a big headache for authorities to manage the infrastructure of this area. But its ideal for people who have a limited budget. For anyone who has flexible budget...wait my dear friends....the game has just started...You will soon get premium projects at good prices
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    ITS WAY TOO EARLY TO SAY ANYTHING

    Builders are very smart..they are just feeling the pulse of buyers by launching appts tailormade for middle class end users...They will soon push the envelope and come up with more premium projects. If anyone who doesnt have a problem with extra 8-10 lakhs ..i would say...wait...the better projects will come soon..very soon...the builders have realised the potential for this area...better projects with less density will come soon.
    All the projects in this area are way too dense...it will be a big headache for authorities to manage the infrastructure of this area. But its ideal for people who have a limited budget. For anyone who has flexible budget...wait my dear friends....the game has just started...You will soon get premium projects at good prices


    Zohaib, atleast cast your vote please!! :bab (34):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashok4814
    Hi All,

    Please poll: Best of Noida ext(AANDHON MAE KANA RAJA)..here are the options (ALL KANAS)

    1.Gaur City
    2.Exotica Dream Valie -
    3.Ajnara
    4.Patel -
    5.Amarpali
    6.Panchsheel green
    7.Earth town
    8.Super Tech


    Excellent title. Take top 3 builders from here & add 7 more new builders to complete this survey :bab (6):
    CommentQuote