Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

poll: Best in Noida ext(KAUN HAE AANDHON MAE KANA RAJA)

Collapse
X
Collapse

poll: Best in Noida ext(KAUN HAE AANDHON MAE KANA RAJA)

Last updated: September 4 2013
94 | Posts
85 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• poll: Best in Noida ext(KAUN HAE AANDHON MAE KANA RAJA)

Hi All,

Please poll: Best of Noida ext(AANDHON MAE KANA RAJA)..here are the options (ALL KANAS)

1.Gaur City
    2.Eros
    3.Ajnara
    4.Steallar
    5.Amarpali
    6.Panchsheel green
    7.Earth town
    8.Super Tech
    9.Mahagun Mywood
    Gaur City
    37.37%
    EROS
    3.03%
    Ajnara
    3.03%
    Steallar
    20.20%
    Amarpali
    11.11%
    Panchsheel Green
    3.03%
    Earth Town
    2.02%
    Super Tech
    8.08%
    Mahagun Mywood
    5.05%
    Arihant Arden
    6.06%
    Vedantam
    0.00%
    RG Luxury
    1.01%
    Last edited by Cookie; August 27 2013, 06:54 PM. Reason: Options modified

Re : poll: Best in Noida ext(KAUN HAE AANDHON MAE KANA RAJA)

I think from the location perspective Amrapali Projects (Leisure Park and Leisure Valleys) are the best.They are close yet far from the chouraha (the future Pari Chowk of Noida Extension, ) which makes them really close to Noida in the technical sense.

Comment

Originally posted by gee_ess View Post
      I think from the location perspective Amrapali Projects (Leisure Park and Leisure Valleys) are the best.They are close yet far from the chouraha (the future Pari Chowk of Noida Extension, ) which makes them really close to Noida in the technical sense.
      But Gaur project is nearest by crossing republic amongest all projects. Crossing republic is like NRI city of Greater Noida . so don't you think Gaur (KANA) is best amongest all Projects (BLINDS)?

Comment

Let's make the POLL more easy to choose our KANA..

1.Gaur City (Best Location ,best construction, near by future NCR city(crossing republic ))
        2.Exotica Dream Valie -(best layout plan,construction quality is good, It's only dream not reality )
        3.Ajnara -(good layout plan,construction is OK : but still booking is very low, more concentration on new projects)
        4.Patel -first time doing the project alone HOPEFULLY trying to do the best
        5.Amarpali (not a single builder just like a container of multiple small builders, lot of expenditure already done on Ads which may overhead the quality of construction )
        6.Panchsheel green (Greenary only appear against it's name.)
        7.Earth town
        8.Super Tech (Supertech knows OR GOD knows what they are going to deliver)

Comment

Please also comments why you choose the particular project and why not other. So that to make you vote more meaningful.

Comment

Have voted for Gaur City.

Reasons:
            Lets not consider the obvious - I have booked in it.

1. First off the blocks in Noida Extn. GC5 guys are getting some sort of allotment letters already. Even SBI is now giving loan (CLP is confirmed)

2. Veteran builder with many completed projects. So i had the peace of mind that they won't run away with my money.

3. The location is good (as is the case with a few other too) and if they deliver even half of what they have promised in the township (school, petrol pump, mall etc etc) this will be a good place to live in.

4. I booked early and was part of a corporate rate. Hence, got it reasonably cheap. Ofcourse this doesn't hold true now. From what i have heard, Gaur is one of the costliest now.

I personally believe that over high sounding stuff like "Nature parks" and beautiful landscaping, functional stuff like petrol pump, creche, a mall with essentials and a large field (where children can play football/cricket - the std games) is more important.

Thats just my opinion. No offences to anybody who has booked in other projects.

As far as Noida extension is concerned, I think that in the next 4 years this will be a decent place to live in. I don't expect it to be as congested as Indirapuram and it will definitely be a good option. Traffic might be a problem, but then thats the case all over NCR nowadays.

For investors: No idea :-) I think that if its a good place to live in, it will be good place for investors too. Investors and End Users should be gaining in tandem, rather than one gaining and other losing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhail View Post
              Have voted for Gaur City.

Reasons:
              Lets not consider the obvious - I have booked in it.

1. First off the blocks in Noida Extn. GC5 guys are getting some sort of allotment letters already. Even SBI is now giving loan (CLP is confirmed)

2. Veteran builder with many completed projects. So i had the peace of mind that they won't run away with my money.

3. The location is good (as is the case with a few other too) and if they deliver even half of what they have promised in the township (school, petrol pump, mall etc etc) this will be a good place to live in.

4. I booked early and was part of a corporate rate. Hence, got it reasonably cheap. Ofcourse this doesn't hold true now. From what i have heard, Gaur is one of the costliest now.

I personally believe that over high sounding stuff like "Nature parks" and beautiful landscaping, functional stuff like petrol pump, creche, a mall with essentials and a large field (where children can play football/cricket - the std games) is more important.

Thats just my opinion. No offences to anybody who has booked in other projects.

As far as Noida extension is concerned, I think that in the next 4 years this will be a decent place to live in. I don't expect it to be as congested as Indirapuram and it will definitely be a good option. Traffic might be a problem, but then thats the case all over NCR nowadays.

For investors: No idea :-) I think that if its a good place to live in, it will be good place for investors too. Investors and End Users should be gaining in tandem, rather than one gaining and other losing.
              Thanks Mikhail.. My best wishes to you. Hopefully you have choosen the best project in Noida ext.

Comment

Arihant Arden

Dear Ashok4814

Please also add other builders of that area e.g.

1. Arihant Arden

2. Cherry Country

3. Nirala etc. so one can take correct decision.
                NO RISK NO GAIN

Comment

The subject of the poll is not very encouraging for the owners of flats in Noida extn. Not sure how many owners of Noida extn voted. kudos to those who it
                  MM

Comment

For the fair judgment, Pl. add all the major projects of NE so that it may be beneficial for others.
                    NO RISK NO GAIN

Comment

Tags: None
                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X