Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

poll: Best in Noida ext(KAUN HAE AANDHON MAE KANA RAJA)

Collapse
X
Collapse

poll: Best in Noida ext(KAUN HAE AANDHON MAE KANA RAJA)

Last updated: September 4 2013
94 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #21

    #21

    Re : poll: Best in Noida ext(KAUN HAE AANDHON MAE KANA RAJA)

    Originally posted by amol8080 View Post
    Ashok are you getting something for the vote cast....most of your post are just asking ppl to Vote.....
    Kissa kya hai boss??
    I have no past experience with Noida builders that is why I am watching who is best for my first investment in Noida / GN .

    Comment

    • #22

      #22

      Re : poll: Best in Noida ext(KAUN HAE AANDHON MAE KANA RAJA)

      Originally posted by tinesha View Post
      I have no past experience with Noida builders that is why I am watching who is best for my first investment in Noida / GN .
      Amol jee .....Just see how this POLL is useful to others. esliye apna kimati vote jaroor dijiye..don't waste it ...

      Comment

      • #23

        #23

        Re : poll: Best in Noida ext(KAUN HAE AANDHON MAE KANA RAJA)

        Originally posted by amol8080 View Post
        Ashok are you getting something for the vote cast....most of your post are just asking ppl to Vote.....
        Kissa kya hai boss??
        My Dear

        Every body knows that Ashok4814 is a broker, and he is interested in Gaur City only. That's why he didn't mentioned other important projects of GN.

        Be aware of this fellow
        NO RISK NO GAIN

        Comment

        • #24

          #24

          Re : poll: Best in Noida ext(KAUN HAE AANDHON MAE KANA RAJA)

          Originally posted by Pradyot1315sqf View Post
          My Dear

          Every body knows that Ashok4814 is a broker, and he is interested in Gaur City only. That's why he didn't mentioned other important projects of GN.

          Be aware of this fellow
          Pradyot sir..aap bhi tho vote dijiye...aap kis project mae interested hae boss. aur don't worry about to BAN anyone..it's not ur job..it's the Modereator job..

          Comment

          • #25

            #25

            Re : poll: Best in Noida ext(KAUN HAE AANDHON MAE KANA RAJA)

            de diya maalik....maine to bahut pehle hi de diya tha vote apna....

            Originally posted by ashok4814 View Post
            Amol jee .....Just see how this POLL is useful to others. esliye apna kimati vote jaroor dijiye..don't waste it ...

            Comment

            • #26

              #26

              Re : poll: Best in Noida ext(KAUN HAE AANDHON MAE KANA RAJA)

              Originally posted by amol8080 View Post
              de diya maalik....maine to bahut pehle hi de diya tha vote apna....
              bahut bahut Dhanyabad sir jee..waise kaun se project ko vote kiya aapne ?

              Comment

              • #27

                #27

                Re : poll: Best in Noida ext(KAUN HAE AANDHON MAE KANA RAJA)

                Doston...time is running...and Gaur is still leading ....choose your fav builder and vote for it

                Comment

                • #28

                  #28

                  Re : poll: Best in Noida ext(KAUN HAE AANDHON MAE KANA RAJA)

                  Ashok,
                  i have casted my vote for Exotica Dream Valley
                  MM

                  Comment

                  • #29

                    #29

                    Re : poll: Best in Noida ext(KAUN HAE AANDHON MAE KANA RAJA)

                    I hv studied all these projects & my vote goes 2 Patel .
                    Last edited by Memnon; August 22 2010, 07:07 PM.

                    Comment

                    • #30

                      #30

                      Re : poll: Best in Noida ext(KAUN HAE AANDHON MAE KANA RAJA)

                      Originally posted by tinesha View Post
                      I hv studied all these projects & my vote goes 2 Patel .
                      Thanks Munish and Tinesha!!! Munish i like your choice..but don't know why Exotica Dream Valie is not fav among others.. .. Exotica has good rates moreover good layout plan..but still it's not fav.

                      Comment

                      Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X