Hi All,

Please poll: Best of Noida ext(AANDHON MAE KANA RAJA)..here are the options (ALL KANAS)

1.Gaur City
2.Eros
3.Ajnara
4.Steallar
5.Amarpali
6.Panchsheel green
7.Earth town
8.Super Tech
9.Mahagun Mywood
Read more
94 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • In my opinion No builder is perfect and guarantee that what they have mentioned is going to be delivered....

Before taking any decision just review yourself.
    0.Listen to all but decide what your heart and mind says because in this forum all the users (maximum of are agent playing as a role of enduser just to marketing the builder whom they are dealing with and others who have already booked any specific builder just trying to make that this is the best.....)

1.Whats your requirement (Investment/Living/size etc..)
    2.Whats your budget ? can you effort ....
    3.Can you wait for 4-5 yrs(you might be staying in a rented house...)secondly Noida extn is going to liveable min after 4-5 yrs...because even your builder is completed the construction still others builder(who have the project of large size e.g Gaur city-1,II min 200+ acres of land or who is coming late in noida extn...) are in progress - e.g Crossing it has already taken 4+yrs ..still in progress...

4.Always choose the builder who has already completed and experience in some project ..go and have a look (not the sample flat) of theirs construction.

5.Choose the project of small size e.g within 5-25 acres because completion will take less time and not so crowded ...

6.Finally you can go more best layout plan and features.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ssn007
    In my opinion No builder is perfect and guarantee that what they have mentioned is going to be delivered....

0.Listen to all but decide what your heart and mind says because in this forum all the users (maximum of are agent playing as a role of enduser just to marketing the builder whom they are dealing with and others who have already booked any specific builder just trying to make that this is the best.....)

3.Can you wait for 4-5 yrs(you might be staying in a rented house...)secondly Noida extn is going to liveable min after 4-5 yrs...because even your builder is completed the construction still others builder(who have the project of large size e.g Gaur city-1,II min 200+ acres of land or who is coming late in noida extn...) are in progress - e.g Crossing it has already taken 4+yrs ..still in progress...

4.Always choose the builder who has already completed and experience in some project ..go and have a look (not the sample flat) of theirs construction.

5.Choose the project of small size e.g within 5-25 acres because completion will take less time and not so crowded ...

Very well explained . Looks like comments from experienced person...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ssn007
    In my opinion No builder is perfect and guarantee that what they have mentioned is going to be delivered....

Very informative & would be a real help for investors & end users.
    CommentQuote
  • Ashok, i like the title given by you.. This title get fitted for NE location :))
    all the builders are making money in NE. don't know the future. Guar seems to be kana amongs all builders ..he he ..Good TITLE!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anilsharma24
    Ashok, i like the title given by you.. This title get fitted for NE location :))
    all the builders are making money in NE. don't know the future. Guar seems to be kana amongs all builders ..he he ..Good TITLE!!

Thanks Anil!! sirf aap hi ho jisne meri bhavnayon aur poll ko samjha. magar sirf bolne se kuch nahin hoga aapko vote bhi dalna hoga
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashok4814
    Thanks Anil!! sirf aap hi ho jisne meri bhavnayon aur poll ko samjha. magar sirf bolne se kuch nahin hoga aapko vote bhi dalna hoga

Ashok jee i have cast my vote..you are happy now.
    CommentQuote
  • Doston aap sabka bahut aacha response raha es poll main.. aur aap logon nae abhi tak aandhon mae kana raja ka title jis project ko diya hae uska naam hae...uska naam hae......aur wo dildaar hae...Mr GAUR :bab (59):...

Noida extension ka RAJA hae Mr GAUR :D
    CommentQuote
  • As Per My List

1.Panchsheel Hynish
    2.Patel - Neo Town
    3.Sanskriti
    4.Ajnara homes
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chetant79
    As Per My List

1.Panchsheel Hynish
    2.Patel - Neo Town
    3.Sanskriti
    4.Ajnara homes

My choice will be

1. Arihant Arden
    2. Patel
    3. Gaur
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashok4814
    Doston aap sabka bahut aacha response raha es poll main.. aur aap logon nae abhi tak aandhon mae kana raja ka title jis project ko diya hae uska naam hae...uska naam hae......aur wo dildaar hae...Mr GAUR :bab (59):...

Noida extension ka RAJA hae Mr GAUR :D

Ashok , Based on this experience , start some interesting Thread for members views & polling...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tinesha
    Ashok , Based on this experience , start some interesting Thread for members views & polling...

Aap hi koe topic bata dijiye:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • In my opinion Panchsheel Hynish and Gaur are the best project in Noida Extension, followed by Patel Neotown.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noidax
    In my opinion Panchsheel Hynish and Gaur are the best project in Noida Extension, followed by Patel Neotown.

Wow.... Is Patel in good project list?

Pls check thread.....

Top10 projects in NE.....
    CommentQuote
  • This is AANDHON MAE KANA POLL & Thread. Absolutely zero value.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noidax
    In my opinion Panchsheel Hynish and Gaur are the best project in Noida Extension, followed by Patel Neotown.

Panchsheel is one of the worst builder in my opinion. 3rd class quality. Just got possesion offer letter of panchsheel primerose, Ghaziabad. Timely possesion but very very poor quality.
    CommentQuote