Hi All,

Please poll: Best of Noida ext(AANDHON MAE KANA RAJA)..here are the options (ALL KANAS)

1.Gaur City
2.Eros
3.Ajnara
4.Steallar
5.Amarpali
6.Panchsheel green
7.Earth town
8.Super Tech
9.Mahagun Mywood
Read more
Reply
94 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Pradyot ji,don't ,mind kitne investments hai aapke...overall...business karte ho kya...hum IT waalo se na ho payega :P

    Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf
    Panchsheel is one of the worst builder in my opinion. 3rd class quality. Just got possesion offer letter of panchsheel primerose, Ghaziabad. Timely possesion but very very poor quality.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf
    Panchsheel is one of the worst builder in my opinion. 3rd class quality. Just got possesion offer letter of panchsheel primerose, Ghaziabad. Timely possesion but very very poor quality.


    o teri .. kitna "maal" rakhe ho bhai !! :D :D dont get me wrong .. no double meaning intended !! ;)

    har naye project mein daal dete ho yaar aap .. again dont get me wrong .. i mean paisa daal dete ho !! :D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SubInvest
    Pradyot ji,don't ,mind kitne investments hai aapke...overall...business karte ho kya...hum IT waalo se na ho payega :P


    bhai hum IT walon ko toh pradyot ji apne office ka computer chalane ke liye hire karte hain .. bade aadmi hain wo !! :D
    CommentQuote


  • bhai hum IT walon ko toh pradyot ji apne office ka computer chalane ke liye hire karte hain .. bade aadmi hain wo !! :D


    pradyot bhaai is a lecturer in govt college....then its ok sir ke ghar ka hi computer theek kar lenge

    ----------------------------------------
    Sent via micromax P362 andriod using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • haan sir k gadgets ...ipad,ipad mini..s4..iphone 6 bhi kar lenge.....pc kyu .. sab theek kar denge sir ka!

    Originally Posted by Johny123
    pradyot bhaai is a lecturer in govt college....then its ok sir ke ghar ka hi computer theek kar lenge

    ----------------------------------------
    Sent via micromax P362 andriod using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Johny123
    pradyot bhaai is a lecturer in govt college....then its ok sir ke ghar ka hi computer theek kar lenge

    ----------------------------------------
    Sent via micromax P362 andriod using Forum Runner




    Was
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf
    Was


    wah matlab now u r an entrepreneur sirji ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    wah matlab now u r an entrepreneur sirji ?




    Sir ji, mai ek tuchch prani hun.......

    aap log tou real estate ke guru log ho.....
    CommentQuote
  • Guys

    POLL Reloaded.

    Vote wholeheartedly :)
    CommentQuote
  • Please add Arihant Arden and Vedantam too ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf
    Please add Arihant Arden and Vedantam too ....


    added
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashok4814
    Hi All,

    Please poll: Best of Noida ext(AANDHON MAE KANA RAJA)..here are the options (ALL KANAS)

    1.Gaur City
    2.Eros
    3.Ajnara
    4.Steallar
    5.Amarpali
    6.Panchsheel green
    7.Earth town
    8.Super Tech
    9.Mahagun Mywood



    Time will prove which one is best. Till date gaur and steller are best.
    CommentQuote
  • Surprisingly Arihant is leading here. Is Arihant really good?
    CommentQuote
  • please add RG LUXURY as well
    CommentQuote