Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

poll: Best in Noida ext(KAUN HAE AANDHON MAE KANA RAJA)

Collapse
X
Collapse

poll: Best in Noida ext(KAUN HAE AANDHON MAE KANA RAJA)

Last updated: September 4 2013
94 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : poll: Best in Noida ext(KAUN HAE AANDHON MAE KANA RAJA)

Originally posted by dceite View Post
    Problem is that people get carried away with sensational advertising by these kinds of builders.

Remeber these people have lots of money. I have a hearty laugh whenever i see full page newspaper advertisements of this builder depicting a "City". What they will actually deliver is anyone's guess.
    Dceite bhai aap builder kae sataye hue lagte ho ...waise aapne apne sapnon ka ghar kidhar book karaya hae..

Comment

In my opinion No builder is perfect and guarantee that what they have mentioned is going to be delivered....

Before taking any decision just review yourself.
      0.Listen to all but decide what your heart and mind says because in this forum all the users (maximum of are agent playing as a role of enduser just to marketing the builder whom they are dealing with and others who have already booked any specific builder just trying to make that this is the best.....)

1.Whats your requirement (Investment/Living/size etc..)
      2.Whats your budget ? can you effort ....
      3.Can you wait for 4-5 yrs(you might be staying in a rented house...)secondly Noida extn is going to liveable min after 4-5 yrs...because even your builder is completed the construction still others builder(who have the project of large size e.g Gaur city-1,II min 200+ acres of land or who is coming late in noida extn...) are in progress - e.g Crossing it has already taken 4+yrs ..still in progress...

4.Always choose the builder who has already completed and experience in some project ..go and have a look (not the sample flat) of theirs construction.

5.Choose the project of small size e.g within 5-25 acres because completion will take less time and not so crowded ...

6.Finally you can go more best layout plan and features.....

Comment

Originally posted by Ssn007 View Post
        In my opinion No builder is perfect and guarantee that what they have mentioned is going to be delivered....

0.Listen to all but decide what your heart and mind says because in this forum all the users (maximum of are agent playing as a role of enduser just to marketing the builder whom they are dealing with and others who have already booked any specific builder just trying to make that this is the best.....)

3.Can you wait for 4-5 yrs(you might be staying in a rented house...)secondly Noida extn is going to liveable min after 4-5 yrs...because even your builder is completed the construction still others builder(who have the project of large size e.g Gaur city-1,II min 200+ acres of land or who is coming late in noida extn...) are in progress - e.g Crossing it has already taken 4+yrs ..still in progress...

4.Always choose the builder who has already completed and experience in some project ..go and have a look (not the sample flat) of theirs construction.

5.Choose the project of small size e.g within 5-25 acres because completion will take less time and not so crowded ...

Very well explained . Looks like comments from experienced person...

Comment

Originally posted by Ssn007 View Post

Very informative & would be a real help for investors & end users.
          Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Ashok, i like the title given by you.. This title get fitted for NE location )
            all the builders are making money in NE. don't know the future. Guar seems to be kana amongs all builders ..he he ..Good TITLE!!

Comment

Originally posted by anilsharma24 View Post
              Ashok, i like the title given by you.. This title get fitted for NE location )
              all the builders are making money in NE. don't know the future. Guar seems to be kana amongs all builders ..he he ..Good TITLE!!
              Thanks Anil!! sirf aap hi ho jisne meri bhavnayon aur poll ko samjha. magar sirf bolne se kuch nahin hoga aapko vote bhi dalna hoga

Comment

Originally posted by ashok4814 View Post
                Thanks Anil!! sirf aap hi ho jisne meri bhavnayon aur poll ko samjha. magar sirf bolne se kuch nahin hoga aapko vote bhi dalna hoga
                Ashok jee i have cast my vote..you are happy now.

Comment

Doston aap sabka bahut aacha response raha es poll main.. aur aap logon nae abhi tak aandhon mae kana raja ka title jis project ko diya hae uska naam hae...uska naam hae......aur wo dildaar hae...Mr GAUR ...

Noida extension ka RAJA hae Mr GAUR

Comment

As Per My List

1.Panchsheel Hynish
                    2.Patel - Neo Town
                    3.Sanskriti
                    4.Ajnara homes

Comment

Originally posted by chetant79 View Post
                      As Per My List

1.Panchsheel Hynish
                      2.Patel - Neo Town
                      3.Sanskriti
                      4.Ajnara homes

My choice will be

1. Arihant Arden [becoz road in front of Arden is 20+24=44 meter extra wide compared to other projects]
                      2. Patel
                      3. Gaur [near to sector 120 of noida but will face congestion in near future]
                      NO RISK NO GAIN

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X