Hi,

I have done so many analysis in all noida ext projects. I was looking for 2bhk specious flat. Seen Supertech, Ajnara, Amrapali (all projects) & found Pancheel 1075 sq.ft having big room size than other builder projects. I was about to book but after launching Amrapali Centurian Park makes me confused as it is low rise option.
Whether it would be preferable option?
Any suggestion on this.
Him007
Read more
70 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,
    Have you investigated the price at which centurian is offered, how many floors?
    Amrapali is eating lot more then the general digestive system of builders allow.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vsangal
    Hi,
    Have you investigated the price at which centurian is offered, how many floors?
    Amrapali is eating lot more then the general digestive system of builders allow.

Floor, Flexi, CLP
    Ground, 2450, 2600
    1, 2400, 2550
    2, 2350, 2500
    3, 2300, 2450

4, 2250, 2400
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali Centurian Park

Anybody booked the floor at CP? It seems GF is good option as they are giving garden also (but you have to pay 1/2 of the basic price extra).
    CommentQuote
  • Supertech also launched the low floor option today...
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali played new game; for floor 4 & 5 th you will get the terrace garden. Means if you are looking for 1055 s.ft house then 3rd floor will get 575 (lumsum) s.ft & 4th floor approx 425 s.ft garden & remaining excluded for duct, shaft etc.

This garden is not free you have to pay 500 /sq. feet for same. If you are planning for 3-4 floor ready to pay 2-3 lacs extra.

him007
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by him007
    Amrapali played new game; for floor 4 & 5 th you will get the terrace garden. Means if you are looking for 1055 s.ft house then 3rd floor will get 575 (lumsum) s.ft & 4th floor approx 425 s.ft garden & remaining excluded for duct, shaft etc.

This garden is not free you have to pay 500 /sq. feet for same. If you are planning for 3-4 floor ready to pay 2-3 lacs extra.

him007

Builders always charge for the terrace gardens/terrace . They r never free. Nothing is free.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Manoj you are right, yesterday I visited noida ext & found sample flats ready for Amrapali only. It was crowded like temple, people were in queue to see it.

him007
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Him,
    Which of the Amrapali sample flats are ready. I would like to be the part of the queue :)
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali centurian park

How about bking independent floor in Amrapali centurian park noida extn ( G Noida) as end user
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, if you have invested in centurian Park low rise indipendent floors please join google group below :bab (22):

http://groups.google.com/group/amrapali-centurian-park-noida-extension
    CommentQuote
  • Amrapali Centurian Park

Looks like nobody has any view on Amrapali Centurian Park Independent floors, seems like a decent buy to me.

-2450 psqf for Ground floor all inclusive in a G+4 building.
    -Get lawn as well for 500 psqf.
    - Low rise so how bad a builder can screw.
    - Density is low and once started should be completed quickly.
    - Along the 130 mts highway.
    Guys, please share your views, want to have some insight from the veterans :bab (22):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by him007
    Hi,

I have done so many analysis in all noida ext projects. I was looking for 2bhk specious flat. Seen Supertech, Ajnara, Amrapali (all projects) & found Pancheel 1075 sq.ft having big room size than other builder projects. I was about to book but after launching Amrapali Centurian Parkmakes me confused as it is low rise option.
    Whether it would be preferable option?
    Any suggestion on this.
    Him007

have you analyzed Mahagun my woods project. its 935 Sq Ft. 2BHK flat is very good in my view. rates are good as well for that location.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Everyone,

I am going to book a flat in Amrapali Terrace Homes. I dont know whether it will be a best bet or not. I know the NE area is still not stable and HC/SC decision is still pending. But I am afraid the price will skyrocket as soon as the decision comes out and once everything settles down.

And moreover I am not the only one who is buying in this area :)

Hope everything goes well.

Anyone here who owns one in Terrace Homes ?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,
    Is this project still alive? I mean does this project lies in the land that is supposed to be returned to farmers? Or the land is fine and work just stalled like other NE projects?
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, please update on amrapali centurian park....................construction status...our valuble money is stuck in between....dont you people want to discuss about the same
    CommentQuote