Last updated: August 31 2016
77 | Posts
11636 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amrapali Centurian Park Greater Noida

Hi,

I have done so many analysis in all noida ext projects. I was looking for 2bhk specious flat. Seen Supertech, Ajnara, Amrapali (all projects) & found Pancheel 1075 sq.ft having big room size than other builder projects. I was about to book but after launching Amrapali Centurian Parkmakes me confused as it is low rise option.
    Whether it would be preferable option?
    Any suggestion on this.
    Him007

Re : Amrapali Centurian Park Greater Noida

Hi,
    Have you investigated the price at which centurian is offered, how many floors?
    Amrapali is eating lot more then the general digestive system of builders allow.

Comment

Originally posted by vsangal View Post
      Hi,
      Have you investigated the price at which centurian is offered, how many floors?
      Amrapali is eating lot more then the general digestive system of builders allow.
      Floor, Flexi, CLP
      Ground, 2450, 2600
      1, 2400, 2550
      2, 2350, 2500
      3, 2300, 2450
      4, 2250, 2400

Comment

Amrapali Centurian Park

Anybody booked the floor at CP? It seems GF is good option as they are giving garden also (but you have to pay 1/2 of the basic price extra).

Comment

Supertech also launched the low floor option today...

Comment

Amrapali played new game; for floor 4 & 5 th you will get the terrace garden. Means if you are looking for 1055 s.ft house then 3rd floor will get 575 (lumsum) s.ft & 4th floor approx 425 s.ft garden & remaining excluded for duct, shaft etc.

This garden is not free you have to pay 500 /sq. feet for same. If you are planning for 3-4 floor ready to pay 2-3 lacs extra.

him007

Comment

Originally posted by him007 View Post
              Amrapali played new game; for floor 4 & 5 th you will get the terrace garden. Means if you are looking for 1055 s.ft house then 3rd floor will get 575 (lumsum) s.ft & 4th floor approx 425 s.ft garden & remaining excluded for duct, shaft etc.

This garden is not free you have to pay 500 /sq. feet for same. If you are planning for 3-4 floor ready to pay 2-3 lacs extra.

him007
              Builders always charge for the terrace gardens/terrace . They r never free. Nothing is free.
              Download our Android App! | Please Read IREF Rules | FAQ's

Comment

Yes Manoj you are right, yesterday I visited noida ext & found sample flats ready for Amrapali only. It was crowded like temple, people were in queue to see it.

him007

Comment

Hi Him,
                  Which of the Amrapali sample flats are ready. I would like to be the part of the queue

Comment

Amrapali centurian park

How about bking independent floor in Amrapali centurian park noida extn ( G Noida) as end user

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X