Hi,

I have done so many analysis in all noida ext projects. I was looking for 2bhk specious flat. Seen Supertech, Ajnara, Amrapali (all projects) & found Pancheel 1075 sq.ft having big room size than other builder projects. I was about to book but after launching Amrapali Centurian Park makes me confused as it is low rise option.
Whether it would be preferable option?
Any suggestion on this.
Him007
Read more
Reply
70 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • from amrapali fb page

    Notice for the buyers of Centurian Park and Dream Valley
    State Bank of Hyderabad has approved our project Centurian Park & Dream Valley. Please visit our Corporate Office Tower-III, C-56/29, Sector-62, Noida on Sat & Sun along with the financial documents to avail special schemes on home loan.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    Notice for the buyers of Centurian Park and Dream Valley
    State Bank of Hyderabad has approved our project Centurian Park & Dream Valley. Please visit our Corporate Office Tower-III, C-56/29, Sector-62, Noida on Sat & Sun along with the financial documents to avail special schemes on home loan.



    Dear Fellow Terrace Home Owners,

    Please share if someone has got their Home Loan disbursed (not just sanctioned) for terrace homes? Mine got sanctioned sometime back by Bank of Maha but don't know why it's stuck thereafter! In case someone has successfully received disbursement, kindly share the Bank and Branch. So that i can use them as reference.
    CommentQuote
  • Has there been any progress on this project..is it a good buy as a final user.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Bhai log,

    Even I got offer on this project but I am not sure about this...on papers it looks good but in reality I have doubts...Offer I got was BSP 4500 including most of things + terrace charges + IFMS + SER. TAX... I think it would come around something in range of 68 L, looks high to be please suggest.

    I am new...so experts please share your view .....also if there is any better option...I am looking for 3BHK around 1400 to 1500 SQFT.

    Preferably ...around 40 to 50 L but since this is low rise...looked tempting.

    Guru log kuch marg darshan kariye :)
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,
    I visited the site today and it seems this project is in advance stage of construction and builder promising the possession in late 2015. I can imagine the frustration for people who booked this project in early 2010 but I see quite impressive progress now. I am also offered a good rate and looks like they have some inventory. But in general any senior can tell me if its good idea to invest in it. I am getting rate of 3900 psf AI (excluding garden and terrace charge) but is it worth it, please advice ?
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone pls reply abt the after sale handling by Amrapali projects, I read lots of bad reviews of Amrapali Village project at Ghaziabad plus owner's are begging readers on public forums not to buy any Amrapali project I am nervous now

    Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by indianknight
    Anyone pls reply abt the after sale handling by Amrapali projects, I read lots of bad reviews of Amrapali Village project at Ghaziabad plus owner's are begging readers on public forums not to buy any Amrapali project I am nervous now

    Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk


    I recently visited the projects and found that structure is already in place. However internal work havent started yet. Seeking advice from folks who are already bought from amarpali
    CommentQuote
  • Under construction to kahin bhi buy nahin karo.....whoever the builder is and I can assure you another 3 years as well this project will not be delivered
    CommentQuote
  • Getting
    # 3300 AI for Amrapali Centurian Park, NOIDA Extension; 1055sqft 1st or 2nd floor. Total ~35L approx.


    I'm an end user.
    Please suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • I bought in low rise in 2010 and still no clue when these buggers are going to deliver.....its 4 years already....quickly constructed the structure last year and took whole 95% and after that no progress and no update on their website since last one on the block. Very bad practices from these builders! Will never ever going to buy from these buggers!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poppeye
    I bought in low rise in 2010 and still no clue when these buggers are going to deliver.....its 4 years already....quickly constructed the structure last year and took whole 95% and after that no progress and no update on their website since last one on the block. Very bad practices from these builders! Will never ever going to buy from these buggers!


    check on Amrapali FB official page .. these days they are updating latest pics over there rather than on website

    yeah that is a very common malpractice amongst all builders .. complete structure and take 95% and then delay :(
    CommentQuote
  • I know their FB page as well but they only update the pics of new Blocks being structred and no updates where they received full payment :( Buggers
    CommentQuote
  • hahaha yeah .. they should better pull up their socks .. otherwise they are starting to become a joke these days on IREF .. all amrapali projects are available at rates which are lower than the rest of the market
    CommentQuote
  • I am living in Amrapali Grand, greater noida and actually very impressed with central park and this low dense project......I hope when they deliver Centurian Park it will come out good....though I know long wait is there
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Poppeye
    I am living in Amrapali Grand, greater noida and actually very impressed with central park and this low dense project......I hope when they deliver Centurian Park it will come out good....though I know long wait is there


    great to finally hear some positive feedback about amrapali... everyone keeps bashing them otherwise ! :)

    any seepage issues in Amrapali Grand ? Lots of issues in Amrapali Platinum and Zodiac I have heard
    CommentQuote