Amrapali Centurian Park Greater Noida

Last updated: August 31 2016
77 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Amrapali Centurian Park Greater Noida

Guys,
    I visited the site today and it seems this project is in advance stage of construction and builder promising the possession in late 2015. I can imagine the frustration for people who booked this project in early 2010 but I see quite impressive progress now. I am also offered a good rate and looks like they have some inventory. But in general any senior can tell me if its good idea to invest in it. I am getting rate of 3900 psf AI (excluding garden and terrace charge) but is it worth it, please advice ?

Comment

Anyone pls reply abt the after sale handling by Amrapali projects, I read lots of bad reviews of Amrapali Village project at Ghaziabad plus owner's are begging readers on public forums not to buy any Amrapali project I am nervous now

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by indianknight View Post
        Anyone pls reply abt the after sale handling by Amrapali projects, I read lots of bad reviews of Amrapali Village project at Ghaziabad plus owner's are begging readers on public forums not to buy any Amrapali project I am nervous now

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk
        I recently visited the projects and found that structure is already in place. However internal work havent started yet. Seeking advice from folks who are already bought from amarpali

Comment

Under construction to kahin bhi buy nahin karo.....whoever the builder is and I can assure you another 3 years as well this project will not be delivered

Comment

Getting
            # 3300 AI for Amrapali Centurian Park, NOIDA Extension; 1055sqft 1st or 2nd floor. Total ~35L approx.

I'm an end user.
            Please suggest.

Comment

I bought in low rise in 2010 and still no clue when these buggers are going to deliver.....its 4 years already....quickly constructed the structure last year and took whole 95% and after that no progress and no update on their website since last one on the block. Very bad practices from these builders! Will never ever going to buy from these buggers!

Comment

Originally posted by Poppeye View Post
                I bought in low rise in 2010 and still no clue when these buggers are going to deliver.....its 4 years already....quickly constructed the structure last year and took whole 95% and after that no progress and no update on their website since last one on the block. Very bad practices from these builders! Will never ever going to buy from these buggers!
                check on Amrapali FB official page .. these days they are updating latest pics over there rather than on website

yeah that is a very common malpractice amongst all builders .. complete structure and take 95% and then delay

Comment

I know their FB page as well but they only update the pics of new Blocks being structred and no updates where they received full payment Buggers

Comment

hahaha yeah .. they should better pull up their socks .. otherwise they are starting to become a joke these days on IREF .. all amrapali projects are available at rates which are lower than the rest of the market

Comment

I am living in Amrapali Grand, greater noida and actually very impressed with central park and this low dense project......I hope when they deliver Centurian Park it will come out good....though I know long wait is there

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X