Sort by :
Filter by :
- I find this good and do not have any major problem to notice...Perfect space for kids to play in park or swimming pool and for Indoor gamesCommentQuote1Flag
- Any latest update on construction and price of low rise?CommentQuote0Flag
- Visited the site personally, it is taking the shape perfectly. The low rise apartments are in front of authority park which is big plug for low rise. Can some body tell me the latest price of low rise?
- I have received a demand letter for 'on possession' instalment today from Amrapali. The project is far from complete and construction is still going on in all the towers. I visited my flat last week and I found that they did not even plastered the walls/ceiling, no doors/windows, no electric wiring, water connections, no drainage pipes, no kitchen fittings, no flooring and no railing on balcony. No common area development either. Same is the condition of all the flats except a few flats in front row. This must be a cruel joke being played by the builder on buyers. Has anyone got final demand letter too?CommentQuote0Flag
did you convey this to amrapali as well??
If you didn't then I think it is best time to convey that you didn't complete anything and want possession fee (last and final instalment) ....
Please forward what they say to you as well.. this will help many others who get fooled by them...CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes I did. I also requested them to support their claim with latest construction photographs of inside and out side of the flat. Waiting for their response. I came to know from this forum that Amrapali never completed their projects fully and yet people were given possession. Please anybody tell me whether a builder can offer possession without getting OC and CC from the authority?CommentQuote0Flag
Everyone who builds in phases do same... Not only Amrapali... whoever building on phases have same issues... they build one part and give possession and then side by side complete another part...
Every Builder give possession without getting OC and CC .. You cannot get CC if there is still any construction on whole area allotted for project... so I think everyone give without CC ...CommentQuote0Flag
- Sharma ji and team Amrapali has gone mad....instead of providing some relief they r inviting more trouble to their buyers....every buyer of Amrapali is cursing them....kisi KO and at ki khabar pata hai kya....?CommentQuote0Flag
Every Builder give possession without getting OC and CC .. You cannot get CC if there is still any construction on whole area allotted for project... so I think everyone give without CC ...
Giriji, forget about the whole project, even my flat is in very raw condition. I have seen pictures of other builder projects in the forum but not amrapali. Do you know why? I think people are ashamed to show off their worst quality flats. I got the demand letter through post also. They have enclosed a demand for Rs. 50 per sq.ft towards farmer compensation along with the final demand. How shameful. On one hand Anil sharmaji tell on every TV channel that they are not passing on the burden of compensation to their customers. On the other hand they send demand letters to customers. This is plain cheating. It has been five years since we booked flat in Centurian Park. We patiently waited and paid all the installments in time. But, this builder showed his real colours before giving possession of the flat. They also have another hidden weapon i.e. wrongful demand for interest on installments paid in time. Now, it has become a headache. Buying a flat has become a real pain. Pay tens of lakhs to builder...pay heavy interest to banks.... and get harassed by the builder. Next week I am going to builder's office to talk it over. No hope... but I shall at least try to make sense to him.CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by CookieWhat happened to their "larger than life Banner" asking for more money for timely completion?
I just dont know what they do with investors money? not even a single quality project by this Anil Sharma. Even then How blind investors handover them their money....
even their so called premium project Platinum and Sapphire looks too too cheap in front of other ordinary projects.
I think very few people have paid instalments in advance to Amrapali because of its reputation. Anyway, 90% of the amount is already paid in case of Centurian Park. Where that money has gone? I think, a thorough investigation is required to find out diversion of funds by this builder.CommentQuote0Flag
- To day I visited Amrapali office in Sector 62 Noida. A group of Centurian Park buyers were also there to discuss all matters relating to the project. After discussion, Amrapali not only withdrawn its letter offering possession, but also gave target dates for completion of various blocks in the project. My visit became fruitful. Just wanted to share this with you all.CommentQuote2Flag
- cvs9903; they are offering possession without completing anything??CommentQuote0Flag
Yes sir. It was in fact a demand for advance payment with a deadline and penalty clause. Buyers protested and the demand was withdrawn. They are planning to give possession in a phased manner .GNOIDA agreed to give part-completion certificates. As informed by them, my flat would be completed only by November, 2016.CommentQuote0Flag
what is the possibility that they can give in that manner??CommentQuote0Flag
No guarantee since they have not given it in writing. Somebody in the group was recording minutes. So there would be written record of discussion available with the group. G NOIDA website shows that they are indeed giving part completion certificates to completed towers/flats. Let us see, abhi dilli door hai.CommentQuote0Flag