Amrapali Centurian Park Greater Noida

Last updated: August 31 2016
77 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Amrapali Centurian Park Greater Noida

Originally posted by Poppeye View Post
    I am living in Amrapali Grand, greater noida and actually very impressed with central park and this low dense project......I hope when they deliver Centurian Park it will come out good....though I know long wait is there
    great to finally hear some positive feedback about amrapali... everyone keeps bashing them otherwise !

any seepage issues in Amrapali Grand ? Lots of issues in Amrapali Platinum and Zodiac I have heard

Comment

I find this good and do not have any major problem to notice...Perfect space for kids to play in park or swimming pool and for Indoor games

Comment

Any latest update on construction and price of low rise?

Comment

Visited the site personally, it is taking the shape perfectly. The low rise apartments are in front of authority park which is big plug for low rise. Can some body tell me the latest price of low rise?
          Thanks

Comment

I have received a demand letter for 'on possession' instalment today from Amrapali. The project is far from complete and construction is still going on in all the towers. I visited my flat last week and I found that they did not even plastered the walls/ceiling, no doors/windows, no electric wiring, water connections, no drainage pipes, no kitchen fittings, no flooring and no railing on balcony. No common area development either. Same is the condition of all the flats except a few flats in front row. This must be a cruel joke being played by the builder on buyers. Has anyone got final demand letter too?

Comment

Originally posted by cvs9903 View Post
              I have received a demand letter for 'on possession' instalment today from Amrapali. The project is far from complete and construction is still going on in all the towers. I visited my flat last week and I found that they did not even plastered the walls/ceiling, no doors/windows, no electric wiring, water connections, no drainage pipes, no kitchen fittings, no flooring and no railing on balcony. No common area development either. Same is the condition of all the flats except a few flats in front row. This must be a cruel joke being played by the builder on buyers. Has anyone got final demand letter too?
              did you convey this to amrapali as well??
              If you didn't then I think it is best time to convey that you didn't complete anything and want possession fee (last and final instalment) ....
              Please forward what they say to you as well.. this will help many others who get fooled by them...

Comment

Yes I did. I also requested them to support their claim with latest construction photographs of inside and out side of the flat. Waiting for their response. I came to know from this forum that Amrapali never completed their projects fully and yet people were given possession. Please anybody tell me whether a builder can offer possession without getting OC and CC from the authority?

Comment

Originally posted by cvs9903 View Post
                  Yes I did. I also requested them to support their claim with latest construction photographs of inside and out side of the flat. Waiting for their response. I came to know from this forum that Amrapali never completed their projects fully and yet people were given possession. Please anybody tell me whether a builder can offer possession without getting OC and CC from the authority?
                  Everyone who builds in phases do same... Not only Amrapali... whoever building on phases have same issues... they build one part and give possession and then side by side complete another part...

Every Builder give possession without getting OC and CC .. You cannot get CC if there is still any construction on whole area allotted for project... so I think everyone give without CC ...

Comment

Sharma ji and team Amrapali has gone mad....instead of providing some relief they r inviting more trouble to their buyers....every buyer of Amrapali is cursing them....kisi KO and at ki khabar pata hai kya....?

Comment

Originally posted by giriji View Post
                      Everyone who builds in phases do same... Not only Amrapali... whoever building on phases have same issues... they build one part and give possession and then side by side complete another part...

Every Builder give possession without getting OC and CC .. You cannot get CC if there is still any construction on whole area allotted for project... so I think everyone give without CC ...
                      Giriji, forget about the whole project, even my flat is in very raw condition. I have seen pictures of other builder projects in the forum but not amrapali. Do you know why? I think people are ashamed to show off their worst quality flats. I got the demand letter through post also. They have enclosed a demand for Rs. 50 per sq.ft towards farmer compensation along with the final demand. How shameful. On one hand Anil sharmaji tell on every TV channel that they are not passing on the burden of compensation to their customers. On the other hand they send demand letters to customers. This is plain cheating. It has been five years since we booked flat in Centurian Park. We patiently waited and paid all the installments in time. But, this builder showed his real colours before giving possession of the flat. They also have another hidden weapon i.e. wrongful demand for interest on installments paid in time. Now, it has become a headache. Buying a flat has become a real pain. Pay tens of lakhs to builder...pay heavy interest to banks.... and get harassed by the builder. Next week I am going to builder's office to talk it over. No hope... but I shall at least try to make sense to him.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X