Hi,

I have done so many analysis in all noida ext projects. I was looking for 2bhk specious flat. Seen Supertech, Ajnara, Amrapali (all projects) & found Pancheel 1075 sq.ft having big room size than other builder projects. I was about to book but after launching Amrapali Centurian Park makes me confused as it is low rise option.
Whether it would be preferable option?
Any suggestion on this.
Him007
Read more
70 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • is there any update on this project? I heard Amrapali is giving possession for low rise.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krishan
    is there any update on this project? I heard Amrapali is giving possession for low rise.

ho hi nhi sakta... kya baat kar rhe ho :D :D :D
    Amrapali aur possession .. just like two swords can't be in same sheath ... Amrapali can't give posseession :D :D :D

.. koi jaaye toh le aaye.. pic pic pic ... :D :D

kripya afwaahe na failaye.. yahan kuch logo ko khushi se dil ka daura pad sakta h :D :D
    CommentQuote
  • Suna to hai ki contractors change kiye hein aur kaam bhi teji se ho raha hai ab. Lekin sab suna sunaya hi hai. Agar koi site par gaya ho toh bata sakta hai actual update
    CommentQuote
  • chale jao bhai tum hi ho aao.. :)
    CommentQuote
  • If someone visited recently then please share progress status.
    CommentQuote
  • Members, please note -

Insults/Flaming

IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
    CommentQuote
  • Kab banega ye Lull project Teji to naa dikh rahi...Mission Completion na hoke mission C hogaya..kabhi zindagi mein Under construction, appartment, builder flats na lena ab aur na lene dens kisi ko
    CommentQuote
  • Bhaai isse na ho payega.
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=79702
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I hope this picture is of size 1675 & moreover is of the only building in the row. Can you please update if there are other buildings with the same status or the only single one you have shown in picture?
    Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by krishan
    I hope this picture is of size 1675 & moreover is of the only building in the row. Can you please update if there are other buildings with the same status or the only single one you have shown in picture?
    Thanks.

Available on Amrapali's website. They have posted only front row, side and back rows. They did not post tower/block wise pictures. The work is going on in snail's pace. What I don't understand is that if they cannot even finish low rise, what would they do in case of high rises?
    CommentQuote
  • By the way, how much is all inclusive cost of a 2 BHK apartment at Centurian Park? I am curious.
    CommentQuote
  • Why to buy in Centurian Park as the construction is not going on? There are multiple projects within Centurian Park so rates also vary. At high level you have 2 types of options there - high & low rise. Low rise are costly than high rise. Sometimes back in 80:20 plan low rise rate was almost 3400/sq ft. But do not know the current rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the information. Amrapali needs to be active & work hard and market Low Rise Centurian aggressively. Folks, like might buy these, if the hiccups which are generally associated with Amrapali projetcs are cleared. They can seek third party loans/global partners /crowd sourcing --- specific to hand over Centurian for example.
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome! As per my knowledge there are rare options available in low rise. Also Amrapali has already fetched more than 80 % . Do not know what they have done with that money?
    CommentQuote