Amrapali Centurian Park Greater Noida

Last updated: August 31 2016
77 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Amrapali Centurian Park Greater Noida

Originally posted by Cookie
    What happened to their "larger than life Banner" asking for more money for timely completion?
    I just dont know what they do with investors money? not even a single quality project by this Anil Sharma. Even then How blind investors handover them their money....
    even their so called premium project Platinum and Sapphire looks too too cheap in front of other ordinary projects.
    I think very few people have paid instalments in advance to Amrapali because of its reputation. Anyway, 90% of the amount is already paid in case of Centurian Park. Where that money has gone? I think, a thorough investigation is required to find out diversion of funds by this builder.

Comment

To day I visited Amrapali office in Sector 62 Noida. A group of Centurian Park buyers were also there to discuss all matters relating to the project. After discussion, Amrapali not only withdrawn its letter offering possession, but also gave target dates for completion of various blocks in the project. My visit became fruitful. Just wanted to share this with you all.

Comment

cvs9903; they are offering possession without completing anything??

Comment

Originally posted by giriji View Post
          cvs9903; they are offering possession without completing anything??
          Yes sir. It was in fact a demand for advance payment with a deadline and penalty clause. Buyers protested and the demand was withdrawn. They are planning to give possession in a phased manner .GNOIDA agreed to give part-completion certificates. As informed by them, my flat would be completed only by November, 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by cvs9903 View Post
            Yes sir. It was in fact a demand for advance payment with a deadline and penalty clause. Buyers protested and the demand was withdrawn. They are planning to give possession in a phased manner .GNOIDA agreed to give part-completion certificates. As informed by them, my flat would be completed only by November, 2016.
            what is the possibility that they can give in that manner??

Comment

Originally posted by giriji View Post
              what is the possibility that they can give in that manner??
              No guarantee since they have not given it in writing. Somebody in the group was recording minutes. So there would be written record of discussion available with the group. G NOIDA website shows that they are indeed giving part completion certificates to completed towers/flats. Let us see, abhi dilli door hai.

Comment

is there any update on this project? I heard Amrapali is giving possession for low rise.

Comment

Originally posted by krishan View Post
                  is there any update on this project? I heard Amrapali is giving possession for low rise.
                  ho hi nhi sakta... kya baat kar rhe ho
                  Amrapali aur possession .. just like two swords can't be in same sheath ... Amrapali can't give posseession

.. koi jaaye toh le aaye.. pic pic pic ...

kripya afwaahe na failaye.. yahan kuch logo ko khushi se dil ka daura pad sakta h

Comment

Suna to hai ki contractors change kiye hein aur kaam bhi teji se ho raha hai ab. Lekin sab suna sunaya hi hai. Agar koi site par gaya ho toh bata sakta hai actual update

Comment

chale jao bhai tum hi ho aao..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X