Collapse

Amrapali Centurian Park Greater Noida

Last updated: August 31 2016
77 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Amrapali Centurian Park Greater Noida

Welcome! As per my knowledge there are rare options available in low rise. Also Amrapali has already fetched more than 80 % . Do not know what they have done with that money?
    Last edited by Malvish; August 26 2016, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by krishan View Post
      Welcome! As per my knowledge there are rare options available in low rise. Also Amrapali has already fetched more than 80 % . Do not know what they have done with that money?
      80%? No, I paid 95% one year back. Still no sight of delivery. Poor show.
      Last edited by Malvish; August 26 2016, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cvs9903 View Post
        80%? No, I paid 95% one year back. Still no sight of delivery. Poor show.
        Amrapali showed sign of deterioration as soon as when it could not do justice with their sector 45 project Sapphire. We failed to read the pre-eminent fraudulent signs of Amrapali. Now a year back, Centurian was too tempting and people thought that the offer for possession in this project is for granted.
        I can understand when seniors advises here - go for ready to move only!
        Last edited by Malvish; August 26 2016, 03:09 PM.

Comment

That's correct but it is true for new buyers who are still searching. The problem is for whom who already have booked.

I heard in news over net that Authority is going to check the status of Amrapali projects every week. Also watched Anil Sharma's interview where he mentioned possession dates of all running projects and he promised to settle everything within one month.

Did anyone notice any change in construction speed recently?

Comment

Amrapali is damn slow but he delivers...I think barring few majority of the projects in NE are stuck...hoping when they deliver. Best wishes for Amrapali buyers including myself��

Comment

Originally posted by Poppeye View Post
              Amrapali is damn slow but he delivers...I think barring few majority of the projects in NE are stuck...hoping when they deliver. Best wishes for Amrapali buyers including myself��
              hahahha ek new [ic bhejni padegi ...
              In logo ne mujhe .xlsx file bheji kal... usme possession date likhi thi

Comment

One of my friends visited site today. He is saying that some of the apartments were locked in low rise. Someone working there told him that these locked because electricity work is going on. Cannot believe but ultimately he was not allowed to see apartment from inside. Is it something new trick Amrapali is playing or reality? Can someone else please share their experience if visited recently?

Comment

I visited and it's disheartening to see the same status over n over again..booked in 2010 and bloody still have wait for the possession. Too bad management Amrapali. MC..BC

Comment

Yours is in C, D or E block? The status shared by my friend is of E block.
                    Last edited by Malvish; August 31 2016, 12:04 PM.

Comment

D block.
                      Last edited by Malvish; August 31 2016, 12:04 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X