Express Park View by Nimbus Group in Sector Chi 5, Greater Noida

Last updated: August 22 2015
135 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Express Park View by Nimbus Group in Sector Chi 5, Greater Noida

Dear Rohan,

We already had a meeting with builder 10days back. There were more than 10buyers in that meeting, we have submitted written application but there is no revert from builder side. So for further discussion we have called for a meeting on 27th July 11am at express park view.

Comment

one major issue is the hanging pipes in living room
      Attached Files

Comment

Rohan you can message me your details will provide you details of meeting and will add you in watsapp group

Comment

hiii pankaj,

how i can mess u personally in this portal?? i am new to this website

so plse help me how i can send u my contact details through personal mess becoz this website admin doest allow to put any personal details....

Comment

Epv

Hello Everyone,

I will try to join u guys on coming Sunday.I am new to this forum so don't know how to send Personal message.I have Rohan Number so will in his touch ...If we all will come together and will put some pressure on builder than might get those charges waived off and we can speak about the high pressure pipe and other issues...

Thanks
            Pravesh

Comment

Originally posted by Pravesh Jain View Post
              Hello Everyone,

I will try to join u guys on coming Sunday.I am new to this forum so don't know how to send Personal message.I have Rohan Number so will in his touch ...If we all will come together and will put some pressure on builder than might get those charges waived off and we can speak about the high pressure pipe and other issues...

Thanks
              Pravesh
              What's High pressure pipe?
              Thanks

Comment

Hi Rohan/Pankaj/Pravesh

I hv a flat in D-Tower and I am facing the same issues like fire-fitting pipe, qualit of work etc... just saw ur post and wanted to know, did you guys met with builder on sunday? What did he said?? I'll join you in nxt meeting, if u r planning to do so.

Thanks.
                AG

Comment

Hi Ashutosh,

Sunday we had meeting among ourselves and with consent of maximum buyers we have decided to go for legal notice as builders has failed to respond to our letter. You can join us if u want by sending your following details.
                  Name:
                  Unit No.:
                  Mobile No.:
                  Email Id:

Comment

Noida body to pass on 1,800-cr burden to property owners

Hi all,

Just saw the article in Hindustan Times and wanted to share. Please go throug the attached article. One more burden from G.Noida Authority .

Thanks,
                    AG
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Re : Express Park View by Nimbus Group in Sector Chi 5, Greater Noida

Bad news

That is really a bad news ..they are keep on demanding more money and ultimately end user will land up paying more..

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X