Collapse

Express Park View by Nimbus Group in Sector Chi 5, Greater Noida

Last updated: August 22 2015
135 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Express Park View by Nimbus Group in Sector Chi 5, Greater Noida

We have decided to bring builder under litigation. Legal notice is already sent to builder and soon we will be filling the case.
    There are some issues which need to be addressed seriously. With many buyers feeling the same, we are also going to protest against all the concerned area. Anyone who want to join us is more than welcome.

Comment

Any idea when are they going to give possesion for C1 tower.What are the major issues right now othen than the stated below

1. Vat charges 2%
      2. 55 per sqft charge-extra not mention in BBA
      3. Open pipes in living room-fire
      4. Quality of material is not good

plz feel free to add if i missed anything...I also want to join u guys but waiting for possesion demand letter ...

Comment

The Express Park View Apartments built by IITL Group and Nimbus in Greater Noida are cheating current buyers by imposing illegal/unapproved charges, giving very poor construction quality, and violating terms and conditions in the Builder Buyer Agreements. These include:

1. Extra charges
        2. VAT (which is not applicable) and no law is in place
        3. Poor construction quality - one of the worst! Seepage / holes everywhere.
        4. No adjustment of delay penalty - denies it outright.
        5. Inferior fixtures
        6. Offering early possession without even getting basic amenities

The builder is trying to cheat buyers by demanding all these illegal extra charges in the last demand letter, when you've given 95% of the payments.

A legal action is already underway by about 50 buyers against the builder in relation to the possession of the flats.

Anyone who may have flats in this project and want to be a part of this action, please contact me.

Regards,
        AA
        Last edited by MANOJa; September 29 2014, 10:26 PM. Reason: Overuse of Bold Text

Comment

Hi,

Can we form association, what is the process???

Comment

PROTEST AGAINST IITL NIMBUS
            Buyers of Express park view has organised protest against builder at
            12 PM
            Express Park View - I
            Greater Noida
            on
            2nd October 2014

Everyone who feel cheated and want his voice to be heard can join.

Comment

Hi Pankaj,

Sorry i checked the updates today. I am ready to join the protest let me know how can i join the group. I have invested in EPV 2 and am really worried like you all.

Best,
              Romit

Comment

Hi All,

Any update on the protests? Was a solution provided? I booked an apt in EPV II. Worried now

Comment

What's latest update on the progress of EPV-II, As per BBA Possession is due in Dec 15 ... Thoughts please

Comment

Hi

Dear Ashu,

As per our BBA possession was on Dec 14, as per the progress I think they will not give the possession before mid of 2016.

Regards
                    Satyendra
                    Last edited by Snickers; August 24 2015, 01:15 PM. Reason: Contact Number

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X