Last updated: August 22 2015
135 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Express Park View by Nimbus Group in Sector Chi 5, Greater Noida

test

Originally posted by koolmrsam View Post
    Hey guyz...I am also interested in this project...but have some apprehensions about it...can I give anyone of you call to to talk abt it...Any idea of availability and rates ...and how much discount can I get?...
    Hi,
    Just want to check if the place is safe to invest within all this problem between farmers & builders.

Comment

Guys, what is the latest status of this project ? I have an apartment here, the speed of construction seems to be good. Pls share your experiences and future prospects .\

Comment

Hi I am planning to buy a property here 3 bhk for self use and an investment option.....please advise

Comment

Interested

Hi,

I am interested in 2 BHK.
          I think we can negotiate better through group buying.

Comment

ParkView Apartments- Yamuna express way

This is a good investment option as well as for self use .

I have a 2 BHK hare, construction is full swing and seems to be on time so far,

Comment

Originally posted by VAMG3100 View Post
              This is a good investment option as well as for self use .

I have a 2 BHK hare, construction is full swing and seems to be on time so far,
              what is the current rate?

Comment

Hi all..
                Wanted to enquire about the repute of this builder in terms of timely delivery & construction quality..
                Came across the new project Express park view 2 in Chi V sector. Is this area already inhabited?
                Pls help!

Comment

Which bank approving loan

I have checked with HDFC home loan guys, and they have strictly said NO to fund IITL Nimbus. Can any one let me know if any other bank is providing loan agains this????

I am not talking about pre approval loan..

Comment

I received a message from nimbus they r saying that some documents are pending from NA

Comment

I am happy with the progress of the project. I bought a unit in Park view 1. This part of Greater Noida is going to be the most deveoped n happening place in NCR in 2-3 Years. Highly Recommended.
                      Last edited by BlessU; July 23 2012, 03:05 AM. Reason: personal information not allowed

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X