Has anyone booked in this project?
I need to know which bank is providing loan for this.
Read more
108 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by aseemk83
    yes its closed but you should get somewhere around 3100 to 3300. that is what i heard 20 days back

They has started the booking at 3200 BSP for EVP-2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SANARORA
    They has started the booking at 3200 BSP for EVP-2

Do you have any update when the construction work will start ?
    CommentQuote
  • As per the Marketing team of Nimbus, Plan is approved by Authority & construction will be start in NAVRATRA in next month.
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry to say , But i still doubt on that.
    mostly people from Nimbus either doesnt know the actual things or they dont want to actually share.

I spoke to one in nimbus and he said by end of septmeber they might get approvals. though i am still not believing on his remark anymore, until i will get to see myself.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aseemk83
    Sorry to say , But i still doubt on that.
    mostly people from Nimbus either doesnt know the actual things or they dont want to actually share.

I spoke to one in nimbus and he said by end of septmeber they might get approvals. though i am still not believing on his remark anymore, until i will get to see myself.

Correct they are saying same thing for last 2 months that approval will come in 2 months..
    CommentQuote
  • anybody has latest update ??
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

Is there any group of owners of EXPRESS PARK VIEW - II ??
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Pankajsh , It seems its not launch yet and it will be launch in mid Nov with price of 2300 (discount of 100 /sq ft) and its opposite F1 racing track ? This is what I heard in market
    CommentQuote
  • Hi supreet,

i am talking abt iitl nimbus express park view 2.

we 2 friends bought 2bhk + study units last week.

pankaj
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by supreetlucky
    Hi Pankajsh , It seems its not launch yet and it will be launch in mid Nov with price of 2300 (discount of 100 /sq ft) and its opposite F1 racing track ? This is what I heard in market

Here you are talking about palm village...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ga0007
    Here you are talking about palm village...

May be you are correct as I don't have full info , but what do you suggest for Palm village , how its it is ? Will it give good appreciation after 1-2 year ?
    CommentQuote
  • I have created a google group. please join who all have invested in that
    https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/express-park-view---ii
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friends, Yes I was talking about IITL Nimbus palm village , its adjacent to F1 and 3-4 kms inside of YEW , today I went to see its location, its bsp is 2300/- but I like supertech just opposite galgotia university and touching safari better than IITL Nimbus palm village, what you say guys ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by supreetlucky
    Hi Friends, Yes I was talking about IITL Nimbus palm village , its adjacent to F1 and 3-4 kms inside of YEW , today I went to see its location, its bsp is 2300/- but I like supertech just opposite galgotia university and touching safari better than IITL Nimbus palm village, what you say guys ?

Supertech project in YEA is at advance stage and also Noida International University and Galgotia University are functional
    CommentQuote
  • Received Invitation from IITL- NIMBUS for Bhoomi Poojan on 24.10.12 :

We at IITL -Nimbus " The Express Park View-II" are pleased to inform you that construction process at the site has been started ( Excavation is going on ), and on this occasion we are very much happy to extend an invitation to grace the ceremony of BHOOMI PUJAN & UNVEILING OF ARCHITECTURAL MODEL OF PROJECT at the project site i.e. GH 03 CHI-V Greater Noida on 24th Of October 2012 the Wednesday .

May we also take this opportunity to request to make due payments at your earliest so that the construction work is taken on with full speed without any obstruction. Your early action in this regard shall be highly appreciated by us.
    CommentQuote