Has anyone booked in this project?
I need to know which bank is providing loan for this.
Read more
108 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guys, What is teh latest news on this project ? What is the current resale price ??
    I too have a apt in EPV - 1

Some agents are saying that i can get 3000 approx , is that correct ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All, Has anybody recently visited the site of Express Park View 1 of Nimbus Group. How is the project and how is the location. What is the posession time of this project and ongoing rate ? Pls let me know Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • is Park View II bankable now ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gdynamic
    is Park View II bankable now ?

I have no info from builder side .. But checked with AXIS bank person. According to him, EPV II is approved in CLP.

Regards,
    CommentQuote
  • has anybody taken loan for Park View II ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gdynamic
    has anybody taken loan for Park View II ?

Hi gdynamic,

Yesterday I had a meeting with GM Nimbus, and he confirmed that Park View II is not approved by any bank as on date and will take some time atleast around one and a half month. So will be safe to assume that Park View II will be bankable by start of new year.

However, as mentioned in my last post AXIS Bank' guy may have lied to pick the Loan File..

IMSTUPID
    ---------
    CommentQuote
  • Any appreciation for this as the possession nears?

Originally Posted by saurabh1980
    Hi All, Has anybody recently visited the site of Express Park View 1 of Nimbus Group. How is the project and how is the location. What is the posession time of this project and ongoing rate ? Pls let me know Thanks

Hi Saurabh - I own a unit here and I can tell that the build quality was looking good when I visited this place 3 months back. The coolest thing is the view of expressway from some top floors.

My question to all is that I have read somewhere it is expected to appreciate by 30% in next couple of months as the possession nears (Link below). Few days back Nimbus was offering me 3400/- sq ft for buy back when I mentioned I want to sell. Some dealers are offering a little more. Is it a good idea to hold provided I will not require it for living for next 2 years as I am abroad? If not, I will want to sell it off when I next visit India.

Express Park View 1-IITL & Nimbus Group- Sector CHI-5- Noida
    CommentQuote
  • Epv: 1

I dont think that 3400 is the resale proce for EPV1.
    I tried selling my flat, the max that i was getting was 3K.

Request all guys to please share their views.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VAMG3100
    I dont think that 3400 is the resale proce for EPV1.
    I tried selling my flat, the max that i was getting was 3K.

Request all guys to please share their views.

@VAMG3100: Very true....!!! Though I have a unit in EPV2, but I have offer to buy EPV1 @3000/- While builder is offering EPV1 at less than 3400 so builder can not offer 3400 for buyback... Does not look realistic or make business sense to me.

Regards,
    IMSTUIPD
    CommentQuote
  • EPV-II is bankable now

Received mail from Builder...

IITL group takes immense pleasure to inform you that our project EPV-II is now bankable with trusted loan finance institutions like ICICI, HDFC, DHFL, LICHFL etc.

You are therefore advised to proceed further in case there is requirement of finance on property. To assist you in this matter we wish to inform you that please get in touch with our retail finance division. being looked after by Mr Manish Pareekh.

however you would appreciate that company at its part doesn't owe any responsibility. we are here to assist you, it is solely your responsibility to make payment, you would also appreciate that the sanctioning and quantity of loan depend upon different factors set by the companies. therefore company at this part does not play any role, so you are requested to get in touch with Mr. Manish Pareekh

Regards,

IMSTUPID
    CommentQuote
  • I have received disbursement from HDFC for EPV-II
    CommentQuote
  • Can you share contact no of the HDFC person, looking into EPV-2?
    CommentQuote
  • Can you share contact no of the HDFC person, looking into EPV-2?
    CommentQuote
  • Need advice.

I am looking to buy a flat in new launches in a budget of 40 lakhs for end use or put on rent till I finally start living. Please guide me, I am new in RE and selected chi-v sector as I want to stay away from NE issues.

a) Howz the construction quality of first phase i.e. - express park view ?
    d) Is their express park view 2 project bankable, which banks ?
    c) Do we have any land/authority issue in Chi-V sector ?
    d) Builder is new in RE, any good or bad experience from ppl who bought in first phase ?
    e) How much rent I can expect in Chi-V for 2 bhk after 3 years ?

I tried to search theirs financials - IITL performed in negatives last year.
    Source:
    IITL Projects Directors Report | IITL Projects Ltd Directors Report

Please help.

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Mirasanchit
    I am looking to buy a flat in new launches in a budget of 40 lakhs for end use or put on rent till I finally start living. Please guide me, I am new in RE and selected chi-v sector as I want to stay away from NE issues.

a) Howz the construction quality of first phase i.e. - express park view ?
    d) Is their express park view 2 project bankable, which banks ?
    c) Do we have any land/authority issue in Chi-V sector ?
    d) Builder is new in RE, any good or bad experience from ppl who bought in first phase ?
    e) How much rent I can expect in Chi-V for 2 bhk after 3 years ?

I tried to search theirs financials - IITL performed in negatives last year.
    Source:
    IITL Projects Directors Report | IITL Projects Ltd Directors Report

Please help.

Thanks.

I could be able to answer few of your queries:

Project became bankable in jan from Icici , Hdfc, Lic ... I got my loan disburse from Icici so there should not be an issue...

Till now my exp with iitl staff has been good if I compare with shubhkamna staff who does I'll treatment to customer

Rest of the queries can be answered by somebody else...
    CommentQuote