Hello Friends

Saw advertisement of RG Homes in today's edition of Times of India. So now we have another player in allready crowded Noida Extension RE market. The rates offered are very attractive Rs. 1700/- per sq ft in CLP.

So should we understand thye prices in Noida ext are going down?

Kindly share your views about this project

Regards

Rimple2010:bab (35):
Read more
Reply
336 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • offer !

    and I must say what a offer !! Wooden flooring in mast broom , Cupboards & balconies in each room , moduler kitchen all in 1700 Rs.... !
    CommentQuote
  • Its now the cheapest offer in Noida extension, floor plc extra for first 5 flooors.. Site & floor plans looks impressive.. Couldn't find location of project..

    RG already had a project in sector 120, Noida...how is the response of existing project.. Members pls share ur knowledge..
    CommentQuote
  • Dont know the reallity, what's going on.... But looks very risky.

    One of the broker is saying only 46 flats remaning, no discounts further on this price etc.. etc..

    Is it the real case that people are booking flats there within a day or two?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nkg_8
    Dont know the reallity, what's going on.... But looks very risky.

    One of the broker is saying only 46 flats remaning, no discounts further on this price etc.. etc..

    Is it the real case that people are booking flats there within a day or two?


    guy

    you talk to any of the broker for any of the project, all will say one single line ".... no. of flats booked and vary few left, take fast decision else will not get preferred location or this is last chance"

    don't fall in their trap, we are not buying vegetables its life time decision.

    so review and review again before taking final decision

    Rinks
    CommentQuote
  • details

    in newspaper no details given of broker .....how u found that ?
    CommentQuote
  • I searched on google... I know property bying is not easy as vegetable bying, thats why I cut the when they told me only few flats are left. "Let them also sold out I will wait till possesion".
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nkg_8
    I searched on google... I know property bying is not easy as vegetable bying, thats why I cut the when they told me only few flats are left. "Let them also sold out I will wait till possesion".


    Boss all the details are available on their website::bab (35):

    http://www.rggroup.in/rgluxuryhomes/ebrochure.html
    CommentQuote
  • amazing rates

    at 1700 ( CLP ! ) and inclusive of wooden flng , Moduler Kitchn etc is reallllyyyy amazing...>! Pity that they have not launched little bit smaller flats !!
    CommentQuote
  • I have pridicted of 1600 all inclusive in NE few month back. Now it's true.

    Best thing is charges onbuiltup area and only +-1% variation.

    And price include covered car parking+ cupboard+modular kitchen.

    And 12% interest on advance payment. Only risk is builder repo. But people who love to take risk can bet here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anurag_khurana2003
    at 1700 ( CLP ! ) and inclusive of wooden flng , Moduler Kitchn etc is reallllyyyy amazing...>! Pity that they have not launched little bit smaller flats !!


    It seems builder has picked up broucher of different projects and included every thing except for prices.

    things are really impressive, but question is whether to believe.

    will they really build and deliver the project.

    a big question

    Rinks
    CommentQuote
  • Another question is by giving this type of price builder can only make first 100/200 max 500 bookings. After that if he increases the price then do you think that buyer will consider this project.
    CommentQuote
  • RG Residency

    RG Group was earlier in commecrical projects , Sec-120 project is their first residential project. Ivisited their site on last sunday and was told that they have sold 300 flats out of 1500 which means people are not preferring this project as compared to other projects in this sector.
    CommentQuote
  • RG

    Agree with above points.. RG Residency in sector 120 was launched alongwith Prateek Laurel & Amrapali Zodiac in same time. Today while Prateel Laurel construction is in advance stage, both Amrapali & RG haven't yet started construction...

    It won't be suprising the money collected from Noida extension project will be used to construct Sector 120 project becoz that has to come first.

    Otherwise project is really tempting with the kind of prices, for investment. Its a high risk high gain project as per my understanding..
    CommentQuote
  • Sir, kya baat kar rahein hain aap..Amrapali ka construction Prateek se fast chal raha hai...please visit the site.

    Originally Posted by new_indian
    Agree with above points.. RG Residency in sector 120 was launched alongwith Prateek Laurel & Amrapali Zodiac in same time. Today while Prateel Laurel construction is in advance stage, both Amrapali & RG haven't yet started construction...

    It won't be suprising the money collected from Noida extension project will be used to construct Sector 120 project becoz that has to come first.

    Otherwise project is really tempting with the kind of prices, for investment. Its a high risk high gain project as per my understanding..
    CommentQuote
  • where is the exact location of this sector 16B
    CommentQuote