Hello Friends

Saw advertisement of RG Homes in today's edition of Times of India. So now we have another player in allready crowded Noida Extension RE market. The rates offered are very attractive Rs. 1700/- per sq ft in CLP.

So should we understand thye prices in Noida ext are going down?

Kindly share your views about this project

Regards

Rimple2010:bab (35):
Read more
335 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • yes,it includes ST as well....I considered 2400 flats in 18 acres ..say 130 flat per acre ratio and somehow liked that.....

Originally Posted by FieldWorker

Congrats, is the price includes Service Tax also.

Anyhow, all inclusive price of Rs. 3450 psft for 26th floor (I assume without ST and in CLP) looks OK. But did you consider loading, which I last calculated for said size was 46.3% without balcony and 32% with balcony, that's on the higher side in NExtn.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SubInvest
    Hi Fieldworker,
    As for projects in NExtn, do consider Gaur City One, Stellar Jeevan, Arihant Arden, Eros Sampoornam, Mahagun MyWoods.
    RG luxury homes compared to these projects is ranked at which place?What are the pros and cons of RG luxury homes? pls advise?

Advice is required when someone is looking to buy, you have already bought, you should be informing "why" you bought there.

But, as recommended by moderators, take project specific discussion to project's thread.

CommentQuote
  • Paid 1L still,so no harm in taking expert opinion? Please advise the pros and cons....thx!

Advice is required when someone is looking to buy, you have already bought, you should be informing "why" you bought there.

But, as recommended by moderators, take project specific discussion to project's thread.

CommentQuote
  • Pls advise.....When does the BBA and allotment letter comes..i.e after how much % payment?

I have made 10% payment from my pocket & applied for loan in HDFC sales,Now
    as per the website its mentioned that next 15% payment is to be made in 30 days....I have told the builder person on call that I can make payment after bank disbursal only for the rest of the amount but don't have any written communication...Pls advise
    CommentQuote
  • Any advise fellow senior members?
    CommentQuote
  • subinvest: why dont you join the RG user group on google group. All RG groups investors are on and you can ask specific queries there
    https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/rg-luxury-homes-noida-extension-
    CommentQuote

Any advise fellow senior members?

SubInvest-ji,

Just one calculation
    Loading adjusting ratio(45.75/40) = 1.14375 Reference
    Price = 3450 * 1.14375 = Rs 3946 per sqft all inclusive (as you say) :bab (59):

Bhai, at this price does it make sense to buy, what's so great about this project?

CommentQuote
  • are field bhai sabka itna hi aata hai.
    I have followed all your comments and found that Stellar too had hiGh loadinG stellar ka all inclusive to NEW ke barabar hai
    CommentQuote
  • Worker ....ab le lia hai to ..sense or non-sense doesn't matter any more....I had some other query..hope you/senior member can respond to that..

Cheers
    Shubh

SubInvest-ji,

Just one calculation

Bhai, at this price does it make sense to buy, what's so great about this project?

CommentQuote

• Here is the sheet, if I have done some mistake correct it and inform.

Here are loadings
    Nirala, Stellar = 40%
    Gaur = 37%
    Eros, RG = 45%
    JM, ACE = 50%+

Also remember it's a ratio when calculating price, so each percentage difference, has a big impact on price.

Buy in Gaur then, bang on Noida entry, advance construction, adjusted to loading similar price.

Originally Posted by lalitonhp
    are field bhai sabka itna hi aata hai.
    I have followed all your comments and found that Stellar too had hiGh loadinG stellar ka all inclusive to NEW ke barabar hai
    CommentQuote
  • Noida Extension METRO RAIL NEWS - CHEERS BUYERS !!!!!

:)Noida extension till eco village - Metro News

Metro plan for Noida Extension - YouTube

Metro to reach Noida Extension - YouTube

Greater Noida, Noida Extension to get metro line - YouTube
    CommentQuote
  • great news abiding ant...any update on the construction progress....anyone visited the site recently...pics on builder's website are of 16th march?

Thanks in advance....

CommentQuote
  • Hi Field Worker/Senior members,

Some sheets shows 728 sqft as the carpet area but when i calculate per the flat layout I am getting 901 sqft for 1342 sqft 2bhk study.

Please advise..attached is the screenshot..thanks

SubInvest-ji,

Just one calculation

Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Hi Field Worker/Senior members,
    Some sheets shows 728 sqft as the carpet area but when i calculate per the flat layout I am getting 901 sqft for 1342 sqft 2bhk study.
    Please advise..attached is the screenshot..thanks

Check the reference sheet again NExtn Projects : Loading calculations

For RG 1342 sqft (I have locked the sheet)

Carpet area without balcony is 728 sqft
    Carpet area with balcony is 923 sqft (well more than your calculated 901 sqft :) ).

However, if you refer to the "Result", sheet for comparison, you will get that RG has higher loading, but with huge balconies they have offset the overall loading to a certain extent.

CommentQuote
  • thanks workerbhai..

Check the reference sheet again NExtn Projects : Loading calculations

For RG 1342 sqft (I have locked the sheet)

Carpet area without balcony is 728 sqft
    Carpet area with balcony is 923 sqft (well more than your calculated 901 sqft :) ).

However, if you refer to the "Result", sheet for comparison, you will get that RG has higher loading, but with huge balconies they have offset the overall loading to a certain extent.

CommentQuote