Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RG Luxury Homes | Sector 16B - Greater Noida (West)

Collapse
X
Collapse

RG Luxury Homes | Sector 16B - Greater Noida (West)

Last updated: September 15 2016
353 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : RG Luxury Homes | Sector 16B - Greater Noida (West)

Originally posted by AbidingAnt View Post
    You seem Partially right Pradyot: I missed the cupboards in Arden and also in RG . So you need to add 3 cupboards in RG. Also ARDEN balcony BR#2 (common with BR#3) 22*5 = 110 taken by you is larger..... the balconsy should be 22 - (2 cupboard width)... so ultimately RG AREA will increase by aprox 3x2x3=18 sft and ur calculation decreases by 8.5 x 5= 40 . So RG Carpet is 1062+18= 1080 and Arden is 1032.......
    RG CA/SBA = 65.0 % and Arden CA/SBA = 71.66%.. 10% more in Arden..

Bhai first go through the floor plan of 1440 sqf flat of arihant. Length of balcony which is common to BR#2 & BR3 is (14 ft length of master BR#2 + 5 ft width of common toilet + 11 ft length of BR#3 + 1 ft width of two walls of common toilet - 4.5 ft width of CB of BR2 - 4.5 ft width of CB of BR#3) = 22 ft.

So net area of common balcony is 22*5 = 110 sqf

total carpet area is 1072 sqf.

Naa 1 sqf kam, naa 1 sqf jyaada.

So carpet area is 74.44%.

RG Galuxy ke bare me aap jaano.

I know that loading is very very high in RG Galuxy.
    NO RISK NO GAIN

Comment

Pradyot you are Right. Sarvesh: G block posession 2017 is a good time since all the area will be developed and you give slower payments. In case you want possession early in RG , you can try blocks which have possession in 2015 and 16 which are much cheaper than G Block.

Comment

Good News to RG Buyers. Here's latest construction update on RG Website after construction resumed in Sept 2012 RG Luxury Construction Update | RG Luxury Homes in Noida Extension | Best Project in Noida Extension

Comment

Good News to RG Buyers. Here's latest construction update on RG Website after construction resumed in Sept 2012 RG Luxury Construction Update | RG Luxury Homes in Noida Extension | Best Project in Noida Extension

East or west RG is the best. In spite of 36 % loading. Kya baat hai lage raho bhai.
          NO RISK NO GAIN

Comment

Yaar Pradyot agree that there is 36% loading. However there are other benifits like 4 lifts and 2 staircase , 11 acre central park. 4 side open apartments ..etc..Its not correct to make comments only on carpet area alone. You need to see it as a Package and YES , Its not a Low cost project like amprapalis etc.. You just look at the density in other projects (tower per acre.. ) .. RG is a premium project as its "LUXURY" name suggests and it has a PRICE.
            I have booked in the same and till now I have found the builder very transparent in all his transactions......Now since , we have made an investment , we cannot go back.. rather we look forward for timely possession of our cherished homes....which till now looks secure with RG
            Last edited by AbidingAnt; October 23 2012, 04:35 PM.

Comment

YES carpet area of Balconies included in this. I had asked with RG Guys about the ratio. They told they declare honestly the actual super built up area and built up area which other builders hide. I know this is a costly project, but one thing which attracted me was their honesty.... They are always undercommiting.. never seem to over commit even at cost of order booking.... did any other have this experience with RG staff....I mean RG not brokers

Also 3300 rate is excluding PLC, IBMS, 1 year Club Membership fee , 12 month maintenance advance & Dual eletricity meter .
              Price includes wooden cubboards , modular kitchen- above and below counter, jaguar fittings in bathroom and mirror, car parking, eec, power backup, lease rent, club membership advance

PLEASE SEE AGREEMENT DOCUMENTS ON RG WEBSITE
              Download of RG Group | RG Luxury Homes | RG Residency Sec 120 Noida
              ARENT THEY TRNSPARENT IN DAY 1
              POSSESSION OF G TOWER IS 2017.. Builder giving 10 rs psf late delivery charge.
              TOTAL COST OF 1661 SQFT FLAT IS 56.11 Lakh including every dam'n thing except registry

IS PROJECT MEINK KYA HAIN--NEED TO ONLY ASK FROM RG... ANY WAYS AM ALREADY BOOKED AND MY 10% CHEQUE ENCASHED ;-) SO NO CHOICE FOR ME !!!!!

One thing in RG: is 18 acres land has only 11 towers, each tower has 4 lifts and 2 stairs ( THANK GOD) .. Density is very low and central park is 7 acres... thats lot of open spaces..., every flat is 3 side open dear's so lotta light, dont want to look biased towards RG , but this is what made me do it... check other builders.. its 2 lifts or less than an acre per tower

GUYS SAT LATE AND DID SOME CALCULATIONS FOR BENIFIT OF ONE AND ALL
              Case 1 : Nirala Aspire 1710 SBA, 1103 CA Ratio : 64.5 %
              Case 2 : Arihant Arden 1440 SBA, 993 CA Ratio: 69% !!!!!!! PRADYOT CROSSCHECK .. I CALCULATED AND FOUND CA as 993 and u are saying 1072 ?????? cross check
              Case 3 : RG 1660 SBA ratio is 64 % .

Is 5% big deal ( Arihant only gives modular kitchen, no cupboards...bsp was 2900 + additional charges when RG was 3250 all inclusive.) You dont mind paying more for 4 lifts , 2 stairs in every building with lot of open space... Arihant arden is 14 towers in 12 acres.. so 0.85 acres per tower open pen area- TO CONGESTED EVEN IF U SEE THEIR MODEL -- whereas RG is a whopping 1.67 acres per tower....
              So you pay more for more open area.... Valentia Homes seemed more value for money as compared to RG or even Arihant in terms of cost and space (also RG and Valenti builders are related) since it has slightly more ratio, however location is bad ---much interior and arihant arden and valencia are close to BISRAK village away from proposed metro corridor....

I had selected No 1 as Valencia, Number 2 as Arihant and No 3 as RG for value for money. Went with RG cos of transparency and a ready made home... Want to put it on rent as soon as i get possession.. no lakkar or kikar work...straight to tenant for rent..... building castles....
              ANY CLAPS FOR MY ANALYSIS......Guys DO remember to make me ur RG: RWA President once possession happens... LOL HA HA HA
              Hi,

I want to buy a flat in RG homes. Can you suggest me who who can I talk to about it? You said price is 3300 all inclusive, if it is still valid, please let me know.

Regards,
              Braj

Comment

BRAJ: Contact RG Group CRM , since sales person who booked my flat left RG.. G Block may be arnd 3350 and other blocks arnd 3250 by now.. 3300 was some time back
                Last edited by Snickers; September 7 2015, 12:42 PM. Reason: Phone Number

Comment

[QUOTE=AbidingAnt;616968]BRAJ: Contact RG Group CRM , since sales person who booked my flat left RG.. G Block may be arnd 3350 and other blocks arnd 3250 by now.. 3300 was some time back
                  are these rates all incl ?
                  Last edited by Snickers; September 7 2015, 12:42 PM. Reason: Phone Number

Comment

Yes, its all inclusive (includes parking, EEC, FFC, Power Backup, club membership, lease rent) but excludes (1 Year Interest bearing maintenance security deposit Rs 1.5psf on built up area, 1 year maintenance advance Rs 25psf on built up area , club membership of 10k, dual electricity meter of 25k ). Why dont you read the complete brochure and application form on www.rggroup.in

Comment

Yes, its all inclusive (includes parking, EEC, FFC, Power Backup, club membership, lease rent) but excludes (1 Year Interest bearing maintenance security deposit Rs 1.5psf on built up area, 1 year maintenance advance Rs 25psf on built up area , club membership of 10k, dual electricity meter of 25k ). Why dont you read the complete brochure and application form on www.rggroup.in
                      good project .... if only they had smaller sizes i wud have bought maybe

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X