Hello Friends

Saw advertisement of RG Homes in today's edition of Times of India. So now we have another player in allready crowded Noida Extension RE market. The rates offered are very attractive Rs. 1700/- per sq ft in CLP.

So should we understand thye prices in Noida ext are going down?

Kindly share your views about this project

Regards

Rimple2010:bab (35):
Read more
Reply
335 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any update RG luxury owners..how is the speed of construction.....and in particular progress of tower A...pls advise..:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • contractor for RG Luxury Homes

    :: Welcome to Ascent Construction ::
    CommentQuote
  • Ahhh Website of Ascent is impressive. And they seem to have done real good projects.

    Hi Group. Visited the RG site and the construction is just like pics posted on website. Many of the other like RG Projects have reached 8 to 10 floors. So NE is coming real fast.
    The Noida -Noida ext road is being widned .seems its gonna be 12 lanes --currently its 6..

    Also Most of the RG inventories are sold out. 2 BHK very minimal flats available though there is availability of the large 3 BHK with servant quarters

    So cheers !!!! Sales is selling at 3700 psf + plc
    CommentQuote
  • Abiding ant bhai...pics on the website are of 16th March 2013..so in 1.5 months..no progress ..is that so??

    Originally Posted by AbidingAnt
    Ahhh Website of Ascent is impressive. And they seem to have done real good projects.

    Hi Group. Visited the RG site and the construction is just like pics posted on website. Many of the other like RG Projects have reached 8 to 10 floors. So NE is coming real fast.
    The Noida -Noida ext road is being widned .seems its gonna be 12 lanes --currently its 6..

    Also Most of the RG inventories are sold out. 2 BHK very minimal flats available though there is availability of the large 3 BHK with servant quarters

    So cheers !!!! Sales is selling at 3700 psf + plc
    CommentQuote
  • I said 1 floor per month. didnt look at it very particularly.. it should have reached somewhere 7 or 8 floor. I think by month end u will get new pics
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Pic Tower E courtesy FB@24th May 2013
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SubInvest
    Pic Tower E courtesy FB@24th May 2013

    Great pic sub invest. Tks for the same. The demand note for 8th floor is up from rg now
    CommentQuote
  • Welcome bro..can u tell me how much time they took to reach 8-9 floors..once const took off in mid-oct 2012 for your tower...my flat is in tower A and already have demands till 47.5%...next 7.5% would be soon as 1st floor is almost done.

    Originally Posted by AbidingAnt
    Great pic sub invest. Tks for the same. The demand note for 8th floor is up from rg now
    CommentQuote
  • All,

    I am planning to invest in RG luxury homes.. any idea what should be the rate to enter with this project.. I am getting 3300 BSP + 200 PLC for 7th floor in D tower for 2BHK + Study... any thought and advice will be helpful.
    CommentQuote
  • Seniors

    Please advice if it is good to invest in RG and if so what should be the approximate for a 5th floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys sorry for the delay reply. Subinvest they build 4 floors in 2 -3 months so u can expect demands accordingly. The superstructure gets constructed fast.. Regarding 3300 plus plc resale rate, it seems okay since builder is selling at 3700 plus. Discount. However try to nail a god bargain... Resale market is always 5-10 percent cheaper than builder sale.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I have booked flat in the Nirala Aspire noida extension. I have created community of nirala aspire buyers on the facebook. So please join below page on facebook.

    I am not able to paste facebook URL here, so you can search on facebook and join.


    spam

    ----------------------------------------
    Sent via micromax P362 andriod using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks A.Ant....How much % have u paid so far..?

    Originally Posted by AbidingAnt
    Guys sorry for the delay reply. Subinvest they build 4 floors in 2 -3 months so u can expect demands accordingly. The superstructure gets constructed fast.. Regarding 3300 plus plc resale rate, it seems okay since builder is selling at 3700 plus. Discount. However try to nail a god bargain... Resale market is always 5-10 percent cheaper than builder sale.
    CommentQuote
  • anybody taken loan from sbi for this project
    CommentQuote