Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RG Luxury Homes | Sector 16B - Greater Noida (West)

Collapse
X
Collapse

RG Luxury Homes | Sector 16B - Greater Noida (West)

Last updated: September 15 2016
353 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : RG Luxury Homes | Sector 16B - Greater Noida (West)

I have a concern on the location of this project as well as on others in the row of RG luxury such as Echo village III, Ajnara Le Garden etc.. There is industrial area in front of these projects. Right now that land is empty (One factory's structure is being built) but when industries/factories come there the scene will be very different and will not be pleasing.

Would like to know others view on this concern of mine.

Comment

Minus the industries which comes up this project (RG Luxury) is great choice. But Minus the industries. I almost booked in this project and then backed out. The concept and overall flat layout is superb. though they deliver late but they are not promising early delivery also. so honest.

But if Industry comes up then it should be avoided. I would request u to visit their any previous delivered projects. and share your views in this forum. It will help others to make decision. And avoid getting baised by property consultants remarks. Who so ever says Industries are non-polluting or it wont come up or metro will pass from this project you can understand that u hv to avoid this chap.

Best of luck and happy investing.

Originally posted by raj009 View Post
      I have a concern on the location of this project as well as on others in the row of RG luxury such as Echo village III, Ajnara Le Garden etc.. There is industrial area in front of these projects. Right now that land is empty (One factory's structure is being built) but when industries/factories come there the scene will be very different and will not be pleasing.

Would like to know others view on this concern of mine.

Comment

This thread is almost dead and why I dont know. Where as lot many property consultants are on road to sell this project. Any issue or no issue or no construction happening in this project...
        But no buzz in this forum...
        I dont think all flats are sold...

Comment

Originally posted by realestate00 View Post
          This thread is almost dead and why I dont know. Where as lot many property consultants are on road to sell this project. Any issue or no issue or no construction happening in this project...
          But no buzz in this forum...
          I dont think all flats are sold...
          NO one is interested in INDUSTRY facing luxury apartments

Comment

But what about the discounts, Modular kitchen, Lighting fixures, curtain rods, also the 130 meter roadand last but not the lease metro

Comment

Does any one know what kind of industry will be setup in this area? I heard it will be non-polluting industries...not sure which ones though. Industries nearby could be a +ive factor too. It is the industry that will fuel this area's real estate demand.

Comment

They are offering 3150 /- all inclusive with all luxury ( said and shown in sample) , The inventory that they have is above 20th floors ( 29th Floor towers ). Everything looks superb with this project but there are so many things which are not visible to anyone ......

Comment

One under construction building you can see yourself which looks like a factory/storage. I personally know BTW, BTW Satiram's (Bittoo Tikki Wala - BTW) has a plot there which will be used to store/produce eatable products. I don't think it will be a +ve for nearby apartment buildings from any angle even if these are not that much polluting industry units.

Comment

Originally posted by sanjayawasthi View Post
                    They are offering 3150 /- all inclusive with all luxury ( said and shown in sample) , The inventory that they have is above 20th floors ( 29th Floor towers ). Everything looks superb with this project but there are so many things which are not visible to anyone ......

29 floor towers . God knows when it will be delivered and if it is possible. Funny. People are buying thats some positive thinking.

Comment

All buyers have formed a google group

Hi All, buyers of RG Lux homes have formed a user group . Only fence sitters and brokers are commenting here now

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X