Hello Friends

Saw advertisement of RG Homes in today's edition of Times of India. So now we have another player in allready crowded Noida Extension RE market. The rates offered are very attractive Rs. 1700/- per sq ft in CLP.

So should we understand thye prices in Noida ext are going down?

Kindly share your views about this project

Regards

Rimple2010:bab (35):
Read more
335 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The Industrial sector in front will be a non-polluting one as per norms of Authority. For some people like me it is better to have small non-polluting industries (that will cause no harm) in front of project than to have a high rise blocking air, sun-light and clear view.

If a newbie (RG builder) inspite of having high prices manged to sell units than it itself speaks of the quality that will be put behind the work. They are providing modular kitchen and wardrobes in all the rooms incorporated within the same price. As we know nothing comes for free hence the prices are high. Believe me I have seen lots of construction specially sample flats of many builders in GNW and they (RG) are among the best in business when it comes to material and finishing.

Yes, loading is a thing of concern. But again people can decide if they want big balconies (in an era where roofs are not available) to sit around and enjoy a cup of tea with their family on a lounge. Else they can have a different choice of having big rooms. This all depends upon the choices and preferences of individuals.

There arise a question in mind and I need you guys to help me out.

Can we cover our balconies with aluminium or glasses or whatever material is used?

Is it against the law as the design of building changes upto a certain level?

If we can cover then what is the best material (durable and elegant) used to cover balconies? May be we can use a big balcony for storing few things.

Looking forward to expert advise from you guys.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • RG High Rise towers

Guys,
    Those who r investing or planning to do ?? please check the approval with RG .. I guess they are making G+25/29 Floors structure... seems very high to me.. check all the details regarding Construction quality / Foundation/ Approval etc.. just pop-up in my mind so sharing.. happy investment folks....
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

I am looking forward to invest in this project but need advice on whether to proceed with the booking. I am looking for a 2bhk flat which is nearing possession. In my initial talks, the builder is promising to deliver possession of Phase -1 by September 2015. Do you think this is achievable or is it a mere gimmick that he is putting across. For a 1342 (1074) sf 2bhk flat in C tower on 24th floor, RG is quoting a bsp of Rs. 3740 psf with Rs. 200 extra as View PLC. I liked the location and also the construction quality, layout, etc. but still find it overpriced. Though, there are brokers who have promised a discount on bsp of 3-5%. Is it a good deal to go for? It is only the possession of Sept 2015 that I find alluring at this stage. Any related advice from you guys is much appreciated! I have otherwise not looked into any other projects that are competitive/equivalent in all respects to RG.
    CommentQuote
  • go for resale its cheaper
    CommentQuote
  • Anjali2010 - Thanks for the suggestion! I checked for resale flats. Yes, they are cheaper but come with a component of black/white which is beyond my understanding. Do you still suggest buying at this rate from the builder? Or is there any other equally good project with early possession that you may suggest?
    CommentQuote
  • according to my knowledge and perception only two projects are best in ne. one is gaur city in which only gc6 stadium facing and second is rg luxury main road facing or podium facing lower units. as first priority for me is good ventilation and good construction .rest u see and judge by urself because its said..munde munde mati bhinnaa!:)
    CommentQuote
  • if one sees GC tower on back side, it is just a concrete jungle, wherein no all tower are very close to each other
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by advgpns
    Anjali2010 - Thanks for the suggestion! I checked for resale flats. Yes, they are cheaper but come with a component of black/white which is beyond my understanding. Do you still suggest buying at this rate from the builder? Or is there any other equally good project with early possession that you may suggest?

What Is the total rates u getting n floor????
    CommentQuote
  • I'm getting a price quote of BSP 3740 plus 200 view plc for 1342 (1074) sqft 2.5bhk. On 24th floor.
    CommentQuote
    I'm getting a price quote of BSP 3740 plus 200 view plc for 1342 (1074) sqft 2.5bhk. On 24th floor.

Book at least 03 units tomorrow morning because this rate is the lowest in noida extn and all the units will be sold till 1 PM tomorrow:)...whom you are trying to fool ??
    CommentQuote
  • That is what I have on paper from the builder. There is nothing for me to fool anyone over here. Just trying to seek some genuine advice and not soliciting unnecessary comments.
    CommentQuote
    I'm getting a price quote of BSP 3740 plus 200 view plc for 1342 (1074) sqft 2.5bhk. On 24th floor.

I Think above 20th floor Rate should be less....
    CommentQuote
  • I also have the same question as that of advgpns.

How much should be the current / reasonable prices... Floor 15 + and any facing would work.
    CommentQuote
  • go to 99 acre , quikr , magic brick ..u will get idea
    CommentQuote