Sort by :
Filter by :
- RG residency
Amrapali Zodiac has started their construction and amrapali is constructing this project much faster than prateek.Yes prateek has constructed a sample flat ( 3 BHK).
I will visit Sector 119/120/75/76 on coming sunday and will update you all with pics.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Deepwas001Sir, kya baat kar rahein hain aap..Amrapali ka construction Prateek se fast chal raha hai...please visit the site.
Thanks for updating...CommentQuote0Flag
- Mouth watering offer..without a doubt..I was going "What"..""..when i read their ad and went through their site, but then again..All in paper.
I would say that RG definately will make an impact on price.
If not going down..for sure..they will not Surge ahead also..as more land is being auctioned..more builders and more new ideas and clever pricing..These Sectors of Greater Noida will be buzzing with activity for next 4-5 months...I would wait and watch..as after 4-5 months most of the prime located plots will have builders...and not much change in price...max. 100-150 Rs hike psf...but much better choice.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by rimple2010Hello Friends
Saw advertisement of RG Homes in today's edition of Times of India. So now we have another player in allready crowded Noida Extension RE market. The rates offered are very attractive Rs. 1700/- per sq ft in CLP.
So should we understand thye prices in Noida ext are going down?
Kindly share your views about this project
From where you get the information that CLP is 1700?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by him007From where you get the information that CLP is 1700?
Boss See the link which i have given in my previous post on page 1.
- Location of RG LuxuryOriginally Posted by gaurav1where is the exact location of this sector 16B
Any one on the exact location for this project?CommentQuote0Flag
- is it worth to take the flat in RGCommentQuote0Flag
- feed back on RG residency
Dear Friend, I came to know that that RG residency has PNB as pre-approved bank for loan.
How true is the info? Also how do you assess RG residency project, in terms of location, price, builder reputation etcCommentQuote0Flag
- I am not sure, if the risk is right or not. However I have taken risk and booked a Flat. They say they will be raising prices from 17th Sept.
I expect construction delayed. But these polts are Greater Noida Authority aloted plots, rates will surely increase and they will sell at higher prices.CommentQuote0Flag
- R G Luxury Noida Ext
I visited the site of R G Luxury. As I have already booked two flats in this project. So I wanted to know exactly how much progress is there.
I found that they have started construction of site office and sample flat.
Still Bank approval is not there. But they are telling that within 15 days it will be done. So 15 days is not a big time.
There first phase they have completly sold out Tower B and Tower C. Now they are selling tower D&E. But now prices are higher than the first Phase.
Actual Base price has only increase of Rs 90. But they have increases Green Facing PLC from 50 to 200. So actually they have increased Rs. 240 for Green Facing Flats. But in last 1 months they have done good progress. When I visited last year there was nothing at all.
Just wanted to update on the forum.
- R G Luxury
Forgotten to mention that Prices are not on BUILTUP area. Only Charges are on actual BUILTUP are. Means BSP will be on SUPER area, and other charges are on BUILTUP area. So there will be only max 1 L Rs difference.
Dont think that all prices are on BUILTUP area.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by Pradeep76Forgotten to mention that Prices are not on BUILTUP area. Only Charges are on actual BUILTUP are. Means BSP will be on SUPER area, and other charges are on BUILTUP area. So there will be only max 1 L Rs difference.
Dont think that all prices are on BUILTUP area.
Whats the price and size u got.CommentQuote0Flag
- i booked in 1st phase. 1700 + floor PLc+ 50 Rs green PLC.CommentQuote0Flag
- R G Luxury
Anyone who have booked flat in R G Luxury.
- Hi Pradeep. I booked flat as well. I live in Singapore.
Do you live in Noida?
If you go there next can you upload some pictures for the forum.
How far from Metro Station . Is the road good.CommentQuote0Flag