Hello Friends

Saw advertisement of RG Homes in today's edition of Times of India. So now we have another player in allready crowded Noida Extension RE market. The rates offered are very attractive Rs. 1700/- per sq ft in CLP.

So should we understand thye prices in Noida ext are going down?

Kindly share your views about this project

Regards

Rimple2010:bab (35):
Read more
335 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by advgpns
    I'm getting a price quote of BSP 3740 plus 200 view plc for 1342 (1074) sqft 2.5bhk. On 24th floor.

What view would u get from 24 floor by paying 200 plc..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi advgpns, i believe that the price that you have received is that of the primary deal, that from the developer itself. As Anjali2010 suggested, you may get better prices from a reseller. But that comes with several caveats, like limited choice of apartment, black n white component etc etc. One has to make up one's mind keeping in mind both the options. As for the primary rates, i have got better rates than what you quoted from one of the consultants. But then, it needs to be seen that in which tower and under what payment plan you got the rates under?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all
    I would like to suggest all property owner in RG LUXURY
    We must associated with Whats up group
    if u r interested and flat owner in RG LUXURY
    can message me..
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

I have purchased 8th floor ..podium facing/east facing balcony at 8th floor for 4200 all incusive (including taxes). Purchased it for end use. The builder is showing good construction quality in it's other project RG residency in sec 119..i am sure the quality in this project will be improve further. The site is amazingly spacious and podium concept seems to be good too.
    Pace of constructions is good too..looks like they'll deliver by 2017 begining. as per builders word they'll deliver by 2016 end.
    Only concern is 4 towers which are still to start .

NOTE: I got this price under subvention plan.
    CommentQuote
  • here r some latest pix of R G Luxury Homes
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for pic... what would be expected time for possession?
    CommentQuote
  • Sept. 15 for phase 1 (Tower A, B, C, D,E)
    March 16 for phase 2 (Tower F, M, G, H)
    March 18 for phase 3 (Tower J,K,L)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

How is RG Luxury homes from enduser point of view. The floor plans are a bit strange to me.
    CommentQuote
  • Are you talking about the floor plans of the new towers - J, K & L?
    CommentQuote
  • Flat for RE-SALE

Dear Friends,
    I want to sell my unit E-2008, 19th floor, Tower E. Please see the website www.rggroup.in or Residential Apartment in Delhi Ncr | Residential Apartment in Noida | Residential Flat in Delhi for more details on location, layout, amenities and floor plans
    I have paid 95 % of the amount and the superstructure is completed , internal finishing going on and possession is expected by 30 Sept 2015 . This is a nice sun side-east facing flat and faces low rise plots / road in front. The builder is showing good construction quality. The site is amazingly spacious and podium concept is good along with pace of constructions.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by enduser151
    Hi,

How is RG Luxury homes from enduser point of view. The floor plans are a bit strange to me.

Not good. It has high loading compared to many good projects in NE (therefore actual rates to end user are much higher) and industries will come in front.
    CommentQuote
  • Latest pic ...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by busmissed222
    Latest pic ...

Is project ke towers ka terrace kya 50th floor ke baad banega ??

Sent from my Lenovo A850
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Johny123
    Is project ke towers ka terrace kya 50th floor ke baad banega ??

Sent from my Lenovo A850

hahaha .. G+29 tak toh already pahunch chuke hain RG wale .. lagta hai Verona Heights ko competition yahi de sakta hai .. in terms of tower height ! ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by NCRTalk
    Not good. It has high loading compared to many good projects in NE (therefore actual rates to end user are much higher) and industries will come in front.

On the contrary, RG is the only developer not only in Greno West or NOIDA for that matter, but in the entire Delhi NCR (including Gurgaon) that mentions the difference in the Super Built Area to Built up area ratio on the price list itself! Its a flat 20% across both RG projects (Luxury Homes as well as Residency)

Also, they charge view PLC, MMC etc on the Built up area & NOT on the Super Area, as everybody is doing these days terming it as a common practice.

Besides, an all inclusive pricing cost less to the buyer as it attracts a lower S.Tax of 3.09% as against 12.36% when charges in break ups (Club membership, FFC, EDC, IDC, Car parking etc)

RG is amongst the most transparent developers around & is fairly ok in their construction quality & pace.

The proposed Tech Zone in front of the 16B Luxury Homes site will host low rise non-polluting units and not 'Industries' in the typical sense of the word.

Overall, a good site (corner plat along the roundabout with transparent & justified pricing)
    CommentQuote