Hello Friends

Saw advertisement of RG Homes in today's edition of Times of India. So now we have another player in allready crowded Noida Extension RE market. The rates offered are very attractive Rs. 1700/- per sq ft in CLP.

So should we understand thye prices in Noida ext are going down?

Kindly share your views about this project

Regards

Rimple2010:bab (35):
Read more
336 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What is the current rate in resale? I am thinking to buy 2 bhk.
    CommentQuote
  • You can get a decent 2 BKH + study, 1342 sq feet flat( super built up area) at Rs 3500/-- per square feet....all inclusive..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks alot for the reply, can you please confirm, if resale is open? Some are saying it's open for rs100 per sq ft. Is it really open? Plus have heard alot of negative comments about this builder for rg residencia thread. Is it OK buy?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi sahilsahni; .Yes it is open and yes they are charging Rs 100/-- per square feet. This is a good buy for three reasons.....1) The old tower constructions started in 2010-2011 and hence it is nearing possession. 2) The old towers are generously spaced and are not like the new towers which are small in size and high on prices.. 3) First builder with podium garden in Noida extension.

Also, the day RG talks about possession, the rates would shoot up somewhere near Rs 5000/-- per sq feet. This is the best time to buy.
    The negative comments , in all probability , would be getting distributed by competition. RG Group has lot of Commercial towers in North India. With RG Residency they entered the retail housing space, and RG Luxury is their 2nd such construction. The possession of RG Residency is done and is being sold in resale at the prices mentioned above. Hope this info helps.
    CommentQuote
  • When is the expected possession by looking at today's progress?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by karan2676
    So, what you suggest. I am looking in a budget of 55-60 lakh.

Also, what is the best price available in R G Luxury...

RG is one of the better builder in GNW.
    1. Have one 2 ongoing residential projects.
    2. Provides 12% interest if you pay upcoming installment before due date (more than 30 days in advance from your own pocket, they had this 2 years back please check if it is still there).
    3. Transparent, monthly construction update available on website.
    CommentQuote
  • what is the progress on construction, it seems slow progress on picture updates on their website
    CommentQuote
  • December 2016, for the old towers.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi , Can anyone pls share if there is any whatsapp group for RG Luxury homes flat owners and how to join it? Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Looking like progress,is it look like it will be December 2016, are you sure about possession?
    CommentQuote
  • is anybody have idea for possession of tower "c"
    CommentQuote
  • I heard a lot about RG residency negative things...like delay possession, poor quality etc etc....m confused...should I buy a flat in RG luxry or drop this project...pls.pls suggest
    CommentQuote
  • when will possesion of tower c will start
    Ash0007; adobe2014;
    CommentQuote
  • No construction work.is going on in RG.....I visit the site.....I don't think they can give possesion this year......
    CommentQuote
  • stay away from rg , there is no construction since last 6th month and builder is defaulting on commitment in every meeting with buyers.
    CommentQuote