Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RG Luxury Homes | Sector 16B - Greater Noida (West)

Collapse
X
Collapse

RG Luxury Homes | Sector 16B - Greater Noida (West)

Last updated: September 15 2016
353 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : RG Luxury Homes | Sector 16B - Greater Noida (West)

Originally posted by Dilli Wala View Post
    Take a minimum of 2.5 years from now. Should be ready to move in by 2016 End.
    Yep. Loading is too high and industrial sector in front so may not be a great location in future when industrial area becomes operational.

Construction seems to be in good pace though and rates already on the higher side in NE.

Comment

The Industrial sector in front will be a non-polluting one as per norms of Authority. For some people like me it is better to have small non-polluting industries (that will cause no harm) in front of project than to have a high rise blocking air, sun-light and clear view.

If a newbie (RG builder) inspite of having high prices manged to sell units than it itself speaks of the quality that will be put behind the work. They are providing modular kitchen and wardrobes in all the rooms incorporated within the same price. As we know nothing comes for free hence the prices are high. Believe me I have seen lots of construction specially sample flats of many builders in GNW and they (RG) are among the best in business when it comes to material and finishing.

Yes, loading is a thing of concern. But again people can decide if they want big balconies (in an era where roofs are not available) to sit around and enjoy a cup of tea with their family on a lounge. Else they can have a different choice of having big rooms. This all depends upon the choices and preferences of individuals.

There arise a question in mind and I need you guys to help me out.

Can we cover our balconies with aluminium or glasses or whatever material is used?

Is it against the law as the design of building changes upto a certain level?

If we can cover then what is the best material (durable and elegant) used to cover balconies? May be we can use a big balcony for storing few things.

Looking forward to expert advise from you guys.

Comment

RG luxury homes construction update@ 4th June per builder website

RG Luxury Construction Update | RG Luxury Homes in Noida Extension | Best Project in Noida Extension

Comment

RG High Rise towers

Guys,
          Those who r investing or planning to do ?? please check the approval with RG .. I guess they are making G+25/29 Floors structure... seems very high to me.. check all the details regarding Construction quality / Foundation/ Approval etc.. just pop-up in my mind so sharing.. happy investment folks....

Comment

Hi all,

I am looking forward to invest in this project but need advice on whether to proceed with the booking. I am looking for a 2bhk flat which is nearing possession. In my initial talks, the builder is promising to deliver possession of Phase -1 by September 2015. Do you think this is achievable or is it a mere gimmick that he is putting across. For a 1342 (1074) sf 2bhk flat in C tower on 24th floor, RG is quoting a bsp of Rs. 3740 psf with Rs. 200 extra as View PLC. I liked the location and also the construction quality, layout, etc. but still find it overpriced. Though, there are brokers who have promised a discount on bsp of 3-5%. Is it a good deal to go for? It is only the possession of Sept 2015 that I find alluring at this stage. Any related advice from you guys is much appreciated! I have otherwise not looked into any other projects that are competitive/equivalent in all respects to RG.

Comment

go for resale its cheaper

Comment

Anjali2010 - Thanks for the suggestion! I checked for resale flats. Yes, they are cheaper but come with a component of black/white which is beyond my understanding. Do you still suggest buying at this rate from the builder? Or is there any other equally good project with early possession that you may suggest?

Comment

according to my knowledge and perception only two projects are best in ne. one is gaur city in which only gc6 stadium facing and second is rg luxury main road facing or podium facing lower units. as first priority for me is good ventilation and good construction .rest u see and judge by urself because its said..munde munde mati bhinnaa!

Comment

if one sees GC tower on back side, it is just a concrete jungle, wherein no all tower are very close to each other

Comment

Originally posted by advgpns View Post
                      Anjali2010 - Thanks for the suggestion! I checked for resale flats. Yes, they are cheaper but come with a component of black/white which is beyond my understanding. Do you still suggest buying at this rate from the builder? Or is there any other equally good project with early possession that you may suggest?
                      What Is the total rates u getting n floor????

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X