Hello Friends

Saw advertisement of RG Homes in today's edition of Times of India. So now we have another player in allready crowded Noida Extension RE market. The rates offered are very attractive Rs. 1700/- per sq ft in CLP.

So should we understand thye prices in Noida ext are going down?

Kindly share your views about this project

Regards

Rimple2010:bab (35):
Read more
335 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,

Road is good. I am based in Gurgaon and visits Noida once in a month. Last week I visited to see the progress. But sorry I have not taken pictures. That I can do next month. Upto Sunday (24th Oct) Last week they were constructing the walls of sample flats , and site office and it was approx 3 ft above ground level. So hope they will be able to construct walls in 15 days, and within one month the i am expecting roof casting of sample flats, plus some more work. I will again visit to check progress next month.

Did you booked through broker, or office staff.

Regards,
    Pradeep
    CommentQuote
  • its about 10 Km from metro. And 2 Km from hindon river.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anybody suggest out of RG and French apartments, which one is better option?

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

If anyone have doubt abour the RG they can chek www.rggroup.in and their last executed projects. I have already purchased flat's so may be biased one about it. But guys this one is the cheepest offer and the builder has delivered small but very good and timely.

Looking forward from senior members comments. I would like to inform that I am not associated with builder in any manner, I am just an investor and in free time I like to see comments on this site, and benifitted from that.

Regards,
    Pradeep
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, I was also thinking of booking my flat in RG Residency and collected all the details. Then just before getting it booked, some one has told that quality of construction is not so good. Secondly, this group has never made any housing project except the new launched project in Sector-120 Noida itself, so the group is very new as far as residential complexes are concerned and may be not experienced also. Thirdly, the delievery schedule of already delievered commercial complexes in Rohini & Pitampura area is not so impressive.

Rest choice is yours as i have not booked the flat with RG.
    Regarding the price, most of other builders including amrapali is also offering the flats in the same price. Further the road heading towards G.Noida will have more appreciation in future due to lot of commercial activities including plot of Giant IT Companies like HCL and Wipro.
    CommentQuote
  • You may like to visit "what is right?...." thread in NOIDA city

Dear Mr Gupta
    Don't fall for property in hurry read bad experiences by many.. many have complaints, some accept and few complaint.. But the fact is that you could be one of them.. So go to my thread and see if reading all that will help you buy your property right way.. if you don't get cooperated by builder at this stage when you have to get into a deal, then what do you expect later, when you are stuck with him and don't have a choice.

Originally Posted by GUPTARAKESH
    Friends, I was also thinking of booking my flat in RG Residency and collected all the details. Then just before getting it booked, some one has told that quality of construction is not so good. Secondly, this group has never made any housing project except the new launched project in Sector-120 Noida itself, so the group is very new as far as residential complexes are concerned and may be not experienced also. Thirdly, the delievery schedule of already delievered commercial complexes in Rohini & Pitampura area is not so impressive.

Rest choice is yours as i have not booked the flat with RG.
    Regarding the price, most of other builders including amrapali is also offering the flats in the same price. Further the road heading towards G.Noida will have more appreciation in future due to lot of commercial activities including plot of Giant IT Companies like HCL and Wipro.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Pradeep I booked through broker.

Well you know hows the sale now. Is the sale picking up.

Sample flat is OK understand easy to build.

When they will start actual construction work for the complex?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Prakash , we understand your worries. However 10 completed commercial project is good sign. One has to do beginning somewhere.

Well we thought deal was good and booked. I hope RG will deliver good.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

First phase was booked in less than a month. Still sale of second phase is going on. I know their sale is not very fast and the prime reason is that they dont want to sale to brokers. But what I come to know from discussions that they never sold more than 70% before construction in any of the commercial projects also. So their strategy is always to hold inventory to sale on high price.

We can completly able to know the exact sale when they will launch their third phase.

Pradeep
    CommentQuote
  • They have to start the actual construction work. That is most important. We wait and hope for the best.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I got confirmed information that tey have booked 50% flats in their second phase ( Tower D & Tower E). So I think sale is not so less, as they have increased the price by Rs 90 PSF. But in facing they have increased allot, so actual increase in base rate near to other builders. I came to know from some insider that the booking is slow as compared to first phase. But the actual reason of slow booking is that they are rigid on prices and not giving more than 2% to brokers. So brokers are not interested to sell, as all you you know that every buyer wants some doscount and no discount means rigidness. So eventually broker's have to pass atleast 1% to customer, and when other builders are giving 5% to 15% margin to brokers then who will try to sell R G Without any margin. Also second problem is that 25% initial amount has to be paid by buyer, then the rest amount will be paid by bank in CLP, and this is also the R G group's hardship that we will ask for money on time even if its not bankable. Third problem is that only end user is forced to book in R G Group, brokers cant to booking on their name even after paying full money, and the reason is that at the change of name buyer has to pay penalty to R G Group. Fourth Problem is that buyer cant sell upto one year. So ultimatly its R G Group which is trying to impose restrictions so that only End users or in their term Genuine buyers can enter in the Deal. But most of us are aware that Realty market is Driven by investors are they will not go in the deal if there are restrictions. They are claiming that by November 2010, project will become bankable and construction will start in December. Let's see.

Regards,
    Pradeep
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Pradeep. I just payed for anoter 5% of amount. So total I have paid 25%. I raed a news that Metro is comiong to sector 62 noid. Will it benifit this project. How far it is from Sector 62 noida
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Did you enquired about the approval status, bank loan status, and if not then why you are getting trapped by builder. I have also booked and paid 20% but now I came to know that still they have not approvals, so I am not going to pay till the time I gets positive information.

If we all will not do any enquiry and will pay on schedule you can understand that who is getting benifit. If R G was unable to make the project bankable, uanble to complete sample flat within three months as per their promiss, why should only buyer keep the promis of payment on schedule.
    CommentQuote
  • sorry, I forgot to mention this metro expansion has no benifit on noida extension.
    CommentQuote
  • Homes prices in noida going down

It may vary when you make final payment.

www.the-empyrean.in
    CommentQuote