Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RG Luxury Homes | Sector 16B - Greater Noida (West)

Collapse
X
Collapse

RG Luxury Homes | Sector 16B - Greater Noida (West)

Last updated: September 15 2016
353 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : RG Luxury Homes | Sector 16B - Greater Noida (West)

Originally posted by NCRTalk View Post
    Not good. It has high loading compared to many good projects in NE (therefore actual rates to end user are much higher) and industries will come in front.
    On the contrary, RG is the only developer not only in Greno West or NOIDA for that matter, but in the entire Delhi NCR (including Gurgaon) that mentions the difference in the Super Built Area to Built up area ratio on the price list itself! Its a flat 20% across both RG projects (Luxury Homes as well as Residency)

Also, they charge view PLC, MMC etc on the Built up area & NOT on the Super Area, as everybody is doing these days terming it as a common practice.

Besides, an all inclusive pricing cost less to the buyer as it attracts a lower S.Tax of 3.09% as against 12.36% when charges in break ups (Club membership, FFC, EDC, IDC, Car parking etc)

RG is amongst the most transparent developers around & is fairly ok in their construction quality & pace.

The proposed Tech Zone in front of the 16B Luxury Homes site will host low rise non-polluting units and not 'Industries' in the typical sense of the word.

Overall, a good site (corner plat along the roundabout with transparent & justified pricing)

Comment

Originally posted by mulder View Post
      On the contrary, RG is the only developer not only in Greno West or NOIDA for that matter, but in the entire Delhi NCR (including Gurgaon) that mentions the difference in the Super Built Area to Built up area ratio on the price list itself! Its a flat 20% across both RG projects (Luxury Homes as well as Residency)

Also, they charge view PLC, MMC etc on the Built up area & NOT on the Super Area, as everybody is doing these days terming it as a common practice.

Besides, an all inclusive pricing cost less to the buyer as it attracts a lower S.Tax of 3.09% as against 12.36% when charges in break ups (Club membership, FFC, EDC, IDC, Car parking etc)

RG is amongst the most transparent developers around & is fairly ok in their construction quality & pace.

The proposed Tech Zone in front of the 16B Luxury Homes site will host low rise non-polluting units and not 'Industries' in the typical sense of the word.

Overall, a good site (corner plat along the roundabout with transparent & justified pricing)
      Please enlighten, If RG is so good why loading is much more than Gaur, Stellar, Cherry County, Ajnara etc?

Fieldworker and others on IREF have done excellent work showing such differences between good builders and high loading ones. Issue with projects such as these is customers have to much more effective price for same carpet.

Comment

Mentioning Difference between Super Area and Built up area does not mean less loading... and for that matter I have encountered at least 4-5 builders in Greno itself who are openly mentioning this in their promotional materials.

Plus I have confirmed news that Work on site was stopped for 3 complete months because of builder contractor issue, had it been so very great, this should not have occurred.

Having said that I like Site and floor layout very much, one cannot have all benefits under one umbrella. One needs to understand that in true sense if one needs spacious, 3 sided open and no crowded units, one has to accept higher loading. No builder will do charity.

Comment

Hello,

I am looking for 3 BHK(residential purpose), floor be should be in between 10-15 and budget is around 45 lac.

The main thing is possession which should be around 2 year.

I have to shortlist one project among the below

->Saviour Greenarch
          -> Cherry County
          ->RG luxury
          -> JM Florence
          -> Samridhi

Apppreciate your suggestions in filtering one..

Comment

Thanks for your reply...

Cherry County is nice.. I am also getting 17-19th floor in size 1206.

But the thing is that Open area is very less... Towers are very close to each other ...

Thatshy i am thinking which project should i prefer for end use from the below list

My Comments
            * Cherry County 1206 Open area is less. Towers are very close.
            * RG Luxury 1340 In such big size 1340, i am still getting 2BHK + Study
            * Saviour 1160 Room sizes are small. Project is good.
            * Samridhi 1380 Construction is very less. No idea about construction quality
            * JM 1390 It is inside.Towers are close.

Kindly share your views which project should i opt. I also mentioned my comments.

Comment

Protest by owners of RG RESIDENCY at Sector 120 against late possession and illegal Construction of additional tower.
              Attached Files

Comment

Protest by owners of RG RESIDENCY at Sector 120 against late possession and illegal Construction of an additional tower.
                Attached Files

Comment

Please share your number as I am interested in R G Luxury flats.

Comment

Owners pl join Whatsapp and FB group

Dear RG Luxury home owners,

I think RG is slowly and steadly moving towards delivering our dream home. I hope all goes well and it is delivered on time.
                    Just to make sure it is delivered as expected we need to do regular meetings and discussions.

Pl join the RG luxury home owner's Whatsapp group and FB group to discuss the progress of project.

You can join RG group on fb here:
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/277215985718480/

Send me a pvt msg here with ur phone no. Along with your flat no. so that i can add u to the whatsapp grp.

Best Wishes!
                    Last edited by StrategicGuy; May 1 2015, 08:26 AM. Reason: Do not post personal information, such as full names, email addresses, numbers, or home/business name/addresses on the forum.

Comment

Hi,

Any update on construction.

thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X