Hello Friends

Saw advertisement of RG Homes in today's edition of Times of India. So now we have another player in allready crowded Noida Extension RE market. The rates offered are very attractive Rs. 1700/- per sq ft in CLP.

So should we understand thye prices in Noida ext are going down?

Kindly share your views about this project

Regards

Rimple2010:bab (35):
Read more
335 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please dont put irrelevent material in the thread.
    CommentQuote
  • I am not sure about the bankable part. We need to check with them. What about the land of this project. Is it geater Noida Authority land which is allotted to RG builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, its GNDA plot. So plot is in possession of builder. Thats not an issue.

But asking 25% in advance in CLP means they are treating it like Flexi and still not bankable.
    CommentQuote
  • Many issues being discussed in the RG Residency Group

http://groups.google.com/group/rgresidency

They are trying all possible ways to cheat customer. First so called Fixed Cost flat and then increased the area and asking more money....area increased is only in the Balconies not in room sizes...so no change in the carpet area.
    CommentQuote
  • It appears that insteade of creating Brand Emage, in their first project R G Residency they are cheating customers, we can think what they will do with customers in R G Luxury. Thanks for providing valuable information Mr. Indiawasi.

Regards,
    Pradeep
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Whether there is any information about the start date of construction, and who is the developer, as R G dont have the capability to develop the project on their own, they will hire some other developer.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys, if any one know the construction stage of RG Residency and RG luxury Homes. I booked one flat in both projects. I paid so far 30% for RG Residency and 25% for Rg Luxury Homes. Is someone visiting site and update us on construction stage.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pradeep76
    its about 10 Km from metro. And 2 Km from hindon river.

is it so?

next visit, don't forget to zero down ur meter.
    Anyhow, u v already booked ur flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Varshney, it appears that you are having plenty of money otherwise without knowing who ? where ? when etc..? no one will pay even 10%, so you will be definetly knowing about rggroup.in which have construction update. Why you are not referring to that?

Regards,
    Pradeep
    CommentQuote
  • www.rggroup.in

Please refer to this.
    CommentQuote
  • Got information that RG Group is inagurating its sample flats for R G Regidency sector 120 on 19th December. No news about R G Luxury.
    CommentQuote
    Got information that RG Group is inagurating its sample flats for R G Regidency sector 120 on 19th December. No news about R G Luxury.

Sample flat and office are under construction at RG Homes (as on 4th Dec 2010).
    CommentQuote
    Got information that RG Group is inagurating its sample flats for R G Regidency sector 120 on 19th December.

Please do not give much importance to sample flat. R G Regidency sector 120 may have completed the sample flat but what about real construction work??? Other projects like prateek laurel, Amrapali zodiac which were launched around same time are good in construction progress.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Pradeep You have been commeting a lot on me. I do not know how to awnser to your sad behaviour. looks like you have not been to school. May be you consider go back to kindergarten to learn basic mannerism.
    CommentQuote
  • Mr Varshney,

The lins I written about you are only because it appears to me that you are trying to create publicity for R G Group. Because any actual buyer will definetly have knowledge about the distance, locality etc before paying 25%. So i think you should go to the kindergarten of Reality market Before writing such a bad comment like "May be you consider go back to kindergarten to learn basic mannerism". This line itself shows about your mannerism. First consider your own manner before commenting.

My comment was due to a valid reason. What justification you have about your misconduct.

Regards,
    Pradeep
    CommentQuote