Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RG Luxury Homes | Sector 16B - Greater Noida (West)

Collapse
X
Collapse

RG Luxury Homes | Sector 16B - Greater Noida (West)

Last updated: September 15 2016
353 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : RG Luxury Homes | Sector 16B - Greater Noida (West)

Mr Varshney,

The lins I written about you are only because it appears to me that you are trying to create publicity for R G Group. Because any actual buyer will definetly have knowledge about the distance, locality etc before paying 25%. So i think you should go to the kindergarten of Reality market Before writing such a bad comment like "May be you consider go back to kindergarten to learn basic mannerism". This line itself shows about your mannerism. First consider your own manner before commenting.

My comment was due to a valid reason. What justification you have about your misconduct.

Regards,
    Pradeep

Comment

Whether anyone received fresh letters from R G Group, for increase of size of flats. They have sent letters in last week of December. Another tactice to charge more money after booking and getting 25% that also without even starting construction of flats. Even there is no guarentee that after completion if it happens, there will not be even more increase in size.

Comment

RG Luxury homes (Noida extension) - Construction status and rate

a) Does anyone know about construction status for RG Luxury Homes?
        My agent told me that construction of sample flat is almost finished and building construction is about to start.

b) I am about to book the flat, i am rate of 1790/- along with 100/- for view PLC plus some floor PLC. Not getting any discount. Can someone make recommendation, does this rate look ok? 3BHK costs around 30 Lacs including car parking.

Comment

Hi amarnv

dude i also applied for a flat in RG way back at the time of launch 1700 psf, but before my cheque got cleared i came to know that they have maximum loading of approx 48-50% in their plans so i stopped the dealer immediately. This project looks cheaper but it is having a big price in comparison to others if you will check the built up area u r getting in reference to the super area.

i will suggest you to study and then move ahead.
          Prashank

Comment

Hi,

I have booked and compared with other projects as well.
            Loading is less than 25%. This is one of the cheepest project.

Regards,
            Pradeep

Comment

Hello Pradeep Ji

just get it compared by some architect, so that u can have a proper transparency. they had changed the definition of built up area in their brochure as well as tell me why they have 1100 sq ft as their minimum area in comparison to all others in NE who have 930.
              Prashank

Comment

RG Luxury homes (Noida extension) - Construction status

Thank you very much for details,

If anyone has any update about construction status for RG, please share.

Comment

RG Luxury

Dear Friends,

I am new to the forum. I am planning to book a 3BHK in RG Luxury, Noida Extension inspite of all land agitations in the area. My point of attraction is well connectivity with south delhi. I went to visit the site and found it is exactly 19 KMs from Sarita Vihar. I reached there within 30 mins at around 5:30 pm on wednesday.

The project is on 130 mtrs road and found the sample flat is more or less ready and would be complete in all respect in August 2011. I saw the construction is also going on with tractors and trucks plying.

But the worries of land problem was in my mind. I looked at the approved map and also the registry or sale deed of land. I also some how managed to take a copy of the approved map. I visited Bank of Baroda in Karol Bagh and found that the bank is financing the project .

I am more or less convinced but then also want to seek guidance of the forum.

Regards,

Raju

Comment

Dear Friends,

I am new to the forum. I am planning to book a 3BHK in RG Luxury, Noida Extension inspite of all land agitations in the area. My point of attraction is well connectivity with south delhi. I went to visit the site and found it is exactly 19 KMs from Sarita Vihar. I reached there within 30 mins at around 5:30 pm on wednesday.

The project is on 130 mtrs road and found the sample flat is more or less ready and would be complete in all respect in August 2011. I saw the construction is also going on with tractors and trucks plying.

But the worries of land problem was in my mind. I looked at the approved map and also the registry or sale deed of land. I also some how managed to take a copy of the approved map. I visited Bank of Baroda in Karol Bagh and found that the bank is financing the project .

Regards,

Raju
                    13-06-2011

Comment

Yes, it is truly BEST buy on planet, please go ahead, book preferably in down payment. Never miss this kind of opportunities, land agitation, High Court, Supreme Court, election all are bakwas

Originally posted by RajuLaik View Post
                      Dear Friends,

Regards,

Raju
                      13-06-2011
                      Last edited by ranjeetks; June 13 2011, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X