Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RG Luxury Homes | Sector 16B - Greater Noida (West)

Collapse
X
Collapse

RG Luxury Homes | Sector 16B - Greater Noida (West)

Last updated: September 15 2016
353 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : RG Luxury Homes | Sector 16B - Greater Noida (West)

Originally posted by RajuLaik View Post
    Dear Friends,

I am new to the forum. I am planning to book a 3BHK in RG Luxury, Noida Extension inspite of all land agitations in the area. My point of attraction is well connectivity with south delhi. I went to visit the site and found it is exactly 19 KMs from Sarita Vihar. I reached there within 30 mins at around 5:30 pm on wednesday.
    For NE better to wait for few months at least. If due to any personal reason distance from Sarita Vihar Delhi is a major issue for you then you can also buy in Neharpar Area of Faridabad, in approx. 2000+ PSF you can get good options there. And distance from Neharpar FDB to Sarita Vihar Delhi will also be near about same as NE.

Comment

I have checked for Faridabad Sector 89 RPS, ORS, Ferrous and Piyush Heights apart from rates the approach road is very congested and narrow. The distance is also around 25 Km from Sarita Vihar.

Regarding RG Luxury I have managed to get the Lease deed with GNoida Authority, Approval fro Airport Authority, Approval from Fire people, Challan deposited and approved maps. Seems, the papers are adequate.

Comment

My friend is interested in 1BHK option as small investment in sector 120 project. Can someone pls throw some light on 1BHK options. Is this good option??

Full price,
        Payment option,
        Loan available

Comment

I have checked for Faridabad Sector 89 RPS, ORS, Ferrous and Piyush Heights apart from rates the approach road is very congested and narrow. The distance is also around 25 Km from Sarita Vihar.

Regarding RG Luxury I have managed to get the Lease deed with GNoida Authority, Approval fro Airport Authority, Approval from Fire people, Challan deposited and approved maps. Seems, the papers are adequate.

Hi Mr. Raju,

RG Luxury

By the documents you got from the authority, can you draw a conclusion that the farmers from whom the land was acquired have taken their compensation and have not not filed any legal case against such acquisition? also whats the assurance that they will not file such case in near future? Did the authority followed due course of law for acquiring this land?

I already have a flat in this project and find this project one of the best bets. I also wish to reside in the flat booked once its ready. So I am the actual user and above questions are my genuine questions. You have done a good job by finding relevant documents. Answers to my above questions will help a lot. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Hi Mr. Raju,

Have you booked a flat in RG Luxury? I have several queries as I put to you just before.

If you are interested, I can tell you positive points of this project.

Comment

Hi, the noida extention market is buzzing aggain. and this seems to be one of the good projects. but there seems to be little infromation about this builder here. has anyone recently made anypurchase in this project? any idea about the rates and discounts?

Comment

Originally posted by manishv View Post
                hi, the noida extention market is buzzing aggain. And this seems to be one of the good projects. But there seems to be little infromation about this builder here. Has anyone recently made anypurchase in this project? Any idea about the rates and discounts?
                kharidlo 2 sal mai double

Comment

Does anybody booked in RG recently? Do we have any group( google or yahoo) of RG luxury flat owner?

Comment

Originally posted by Amit kumar Chaudhary View Post
                    Does anybody booked in RG recently? Do we have any group( google or yahoo) of RG luxury flat owner?
                    Hi, I have bought a flat in RG luxury in tower G about 15 days back.

It would be nice incase somebody can guide us to yahoo / google group if it exists.

Comment

Hi Ravika, Congrats : Brought a flat in E block recently. Wats the going rate. I got it at 3300 psf all inclusive

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X