Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RG Luxury Homes | Sector 16B - Greater Noida (West)

Collapse
X
Collapse

RG Luxury Homes | Sector 16B - Greater Noida (West)

Last updated: September 15 2016
353 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : RG Luxury Homes | Sector 16B - Greater Noida (West)

what is the current rate for this project? 3100 seems a bit higher for the project or is it justified compared to peers?

Comment

Bhagore , the rate includes Wooden cupboards in all room, modular kitchen and mirrors and Jaguar/eguivalent fittings in Bathroom, Lease rent, club membership, covered car parking, 3 kva backup, FF AND EEC Charges. ONLY "Interest Bearing" deposit of 25 psf + Meter + 12 month Maint charge is extra. Which builder is giving intrest bearing stuff? Balcony is spacious in RG. There are 8 homes which are in different directions hence giving privacy in each block , 4 lifts per block and 2 staircase. Which builder here is giving this specs. I did a month research , including going thru all posts and have visited 15+ sites in all NCR. Found RG team ethical - undercomit and overdeliver. Printed rate of 1661 sft 3 BHK is 58.13 lakhs as of now. Also location is on main metro route - 2nd chowk . Metro station got to be within 300 mtrs and a commercial complex is coming up nearby.

And finally " ITNA SANNATA KYON HAIN MEREY BHAI" on RG thread.... People wake up---say something--lets get this thread working--its a risk and gain situation at NE -oops Gr Noida West --aint it--so need company --lets get this link working please-implore to one and all--where are the seniors---lumbering/slumbering/gone to himalayas /lost hope/patient/ contemplating !!!!!! he he he.
      I have given the 10 % advance cheque on saturday and its still not encashed at Monday evening now.......
      Last edited by AbidingAnt; October 1 2012, 08:19 PM. Reason: more detailed

Comment

Thanks AbidingAnt. 3100 seems decent considering the specs. I would be interested in type 2 flats. Do we get this rate from the builder itself of any specific broker? You can PM me the details if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by AbidingAnt View Post
          Bhagore , the rate includes Wooden cupboards in all room, modular kitchen and mirrors and Jaguar/eguivalent fittings in Bathroom, Lease rent, club membership, covered car parking, 3 kva backup, FF AND EEC Charges. ONLY "Interest Bearing" deposit of 25 psf + Meter + 12 month Maint charge is extra. Which builder is giving intrest bearing stuff? Balcony is spacious in RG. There are 8 homes which are in different directions hence giving privacy in each block , 4 lifts per block and 2 staircase. Which builder here is giving this specs. I did a month research , including going thru all posts and have visited 15+ sites in all NCR. Found RG team ethical - undercomit and overdeliver. Printed rate of 1661 sft 3 BHK is 58.13 lakhs as of now. Also location is on main metro route - 2nd chowk . Metro station got to be within 300 mtrs and a commercial complex is coming up nearby.

And finally " ITNA SANNATA KYON HAIN MEREY BHAI" on RG thread.... People wake up---say something--lets get this thread working--its a risk and gain situation at NE -oops Gr Noida West --aint it--so need company --lets get this link working please-implore to one and all--where are the seniors---lumbering/slumbering/gone to himalayas /lost hope/patient/ contemplating !!!!!! he he he.
          I have given the 10 % advance cheque on saturday and its still not encashed at Monday evening now.......
          U made a decent decision, even though I have not bought in RG but I have heard good reviews about the project. Also I believe since u did a great amount of due diligence before finalising this project, u wud have compared other projects before taking this call. Your insights wud surely be helpful for members who are looking for buying home in GNOIDA West and believe there are many !!!

Comment

Try to call the broker who can offer the rate of 3100 in Mblock - Unit 1007 i think . His name is Pramod Dubey.
            Last edited by Snickers; September 7 2015, 12:40 PM. Reason: Contact Number

Comment

Originally posted by Amit kumar Chaudhary View Post
              Does anybody booked in RG recently? Do we have any group( google or yahoo) of RG luxury flat owner?
              Originally posted by AbidingAnt View Post
              Hi Ravika, Congrats : Brought a flat in E block recently. Wats the going rate. I got it at 3300 psf all inclusive
              Hi, I too bought it at Rs 3300 psf around 10th Sept.

I bought type 4 in tower G - 5th floor (lucky to get a lower floor as there was an cancellation)

Congrats to you too for buying it. They do take 4 -5 days to encash cheque so do not worry about that.

I will PM you my no we can be in touch.

Comment

has re-sale started in RG - homes NE ??

Comment

I have created a new google group for RG Luxury owner's 15 days back. Request you all to join the group so we can discuss the progress of the project.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!fo...ida-extension-

Comment

Yes G Block has the best location advantage at entrance, was launched recently and hence is placed at higher price of 3300 and has possession in 2017 when area is fully developed. Other blocks are to be given in late 2015 or early 2016 and you can get a deal around 3200-3250 depending on negotiation skills--now that shradd will start, In navratras all builders will hike prices since demand will be more.
                    Also request people to discuss all under single iref thread since creating multiple groups wont get us all inputs which we RWA members need.. so i discourage google / yahoo-- what say.. Maybe am "IT-RETARDED" .
                    To queries regarding payment - RG agreement says 10% immdtly, 15 % within 30 days and balance 15% when project becomes bankable/60days - unless you have clearly negotiated a better deal at time of booking. Some builders permit 10 + 10 so you can only request in writing for the 5 % arnd 2.5 lakhs waiver . It will be your luck if they accomodate else there is no option. I have a small story of year 2004 when I was giving installments for Parasvnat Paradise flat at Mohan Nager. Their VP admin- Brigadier Mohla : said to me that BUILDERS ARE GODS -- NO BODY CAN FIGHT WITH GODs when i was getting into a tussle with them. Think that advice was a sane advice... todays an off.. lets try Gandhigiri.
                    Regarding resale - there should be some resale somewhere -since there could be many short time investers ( i call them blacmarketeers for those who take cash-since dont find any difference for the one at cinema theatre - both book very early and exit ) looking for neat cut . However I didnt come across anyone in last 1 month...maybe RG being slightly premium cost-- short time investors look for low cost hits or safe havens... any way try the brokers around RG

Here is some time pass calculations I did on my Type 5 , 1661 sft unit since its a holiday..
                    Super Built Area 1661
                    Built Up area 1329
                    Carpet Area 1062

Ratio BA/SBA 80%
                    Ratio CA/BA 80%
                    Ratio CA/SBA 64%
                    Comments and critisms invited. Couldnt attach the excel sheet since rows/cplumns got delimited
                    Last edited by AbidingAnt; October 2 2012, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Message frm RG CRM:
                      Further, this is to inform you that HDFC Bank, Axis Bank & LIC housing have started the pre approval of loans for our project . So we request you to take the pre approval of your loan so that as soon as the funding will start your loan get disbursed as and when required.
                      ANY BODY HAS APPLIED FOR LOAN AND WHATS STATUS.. PLEASE SHARE BANK REP NUMBERS

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X