Its Very wrong that the Builders are trying to create a Buzz around by using the Word "Noida Extension" I have noiticed that most of the buyers; investors have no clue about it: Its like calling Noida "Delhi Extension"
The Fact is that ALL OF NOIDA EXTENSION is GREATER NOIDA; Not Noida:
The Authority which will handle the infrastrastructure will be Greater Noida Authority; which Thankfully is quite pro active if you compare it to other cities in NCR: The area has its own advantages and disadvantages but all in all if all goes smooth; its a steal for end users belonging to middle class segment:
This area will not have the openness; greenery and space like Greater Noida; nor it will be a IT hub like Noida; and NO METRO is going to come there; but its locational advantage is great for end users:
My main concern that with more than " dozen projects in line and more to come; with nearly 2000 Families in each project on an average, after 5-6 years there will be immense load on infrastructure.
Will Greater Noida authority which is pampered by handling open spaces and greenery in Greater noida will be able to handle the immense load of Such high density area ??
Thats why i feel its a Great buy for middle class end users as for this price you cant get better.
This region has helped in stabilising the prices in the region.

But please stop calling this place Noida extension...ITS GREATER NOIDA
Read more
Reply
41 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    Its Very wrong that the Builders are trying to create a Buzz around by using the Word "Noida Extension" I have noiticed that most of the buyers; investors have no clue about it: Its like calling Noida "Delhi Extension"
    The Fact is that ALL OF NOIDA EXTENSION is GREATER NOIDA; Not Noida:
    The Authority which will handle the infrastrastructure will be Greater Noida Authority; which Thankfully is quite pro active if you compare it to other cities in NCR: The area has its own advantages and disadvantages but all in all if all goes smooth; its a steal for end users belonging to middle class segment:
    This area will not have the openness; greenery and space like Greater Noida; nor it will be a IT hub like Noida; and NO METRO is going to come there; but its locational advantage is great for end users:
    My main concern that with more than " dozen projects in line and more to come; with nearly 2000 Families in each project on an average, after 5-6 years there will be immense load on infrastructure.
    Will Greater Noida authority which is pampered by handling open spaces and greenery in Greater noida will be able to handle the immense load of Such high density area ??
    Thats why i feel its a Great buy for middle class end users as for this price you cant get better.
    This region has helped in stabilising the prices in the region.

    But please stop calling this place Noida extension...ITS GREATER NOIDA



    Bhai.......naam se kya farak padata hai....aap bhi khush hai aur builders bhi khush hai.........to fir gam kis baat ka.........cheers
    CommentQuote
  • i dont think buyers that are investing in noida extn/greater noida just because it is called noida extn. . They are fully aware that its greater noida :) so name doesn't matter in this case. Yes it is a catchy in very initial stage.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Basant
    Bhai.......naam se kya farak padata hai....aap bhi khush hai aur builders bhi khush hai.........to fir gam kis baat ka.........cheers


    Farat tho padta hae sir:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Does that mean that Greater noida has such a Bad name that No builder wants to use it ?? Is it so bad ?? Why not call a spade a spade...Its a different city..same district...but still different...the Buyer should be clear..
    CommentQuote
  • Do you think ..someone will invest his/her 20-30 lacs just because it is noida extn. NO. As I mentioned earlier, its catchy thats why builder is using this. When someone say Greater noida in todays scenario..people thinks its somewhere pari chowk thats why builders are using noida extn. I am not saying they are right but its just marketing.Buyers are investing here bacause of proximity of this area from noida, noone will invest becauese builders are saying this noida extn.
    CommentQuote
  • If one says gurgaon..it doesnt mean ambience mall..or sohna road...the demographics of a city are not limited to ones imaginations. If its Greater Noida..simply market it as Greater Noida.
    People are still buying on noida expressway projects..jaypee aman project is just at the entrance of Greater noida...Sector 14A or 15A of Noida cannot be called South delhi extension..or Delhi extension.
    It just shows the manipulative mentality of these builders....by creating an area on their own. With the internet these days its easy for anyone to know which area is where...anyone who has some idea about the region would know that fortis noida and noida city centre metro station is not 10 mins from pari chowk. It just gives one impression to me...that Greater Noida has such a bad reputation that to lure prospective buyers..the builders had to resort to such tactics. And from whatever i have seen in Greater Noida..its one of the most well laid out cities in NCR....its unfair to the city...that its selling appts like hot cakes and people think its noida .so the authorities should stop these gimmicks...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib
    If one says gurgaon..it doesnt mean ambience mall..or sohna road...the demographics of a city are not limited to ones imaginations. If its Greater Noida..simply market it as Greater Noida.
    People are still buying on noida expressway projects..jaypee aman project is just at the entrance of Greater noida...Sector 14A or 15A of Noida cannot be called South delhi extension..or Delhi extension.
    It just shows the manipulative mentality of these builders....by creating an area on their own. With the internet these days its easy for anyone to know which area is where...anyone who has some idea about the region would know that fortis noida and noida city centre metro station is not 10 mins from pari chowk. It just gives one impression to me...that Greater Noida has such a bad reputation that to lure prospective buyers..the builders had to resort to such tactics. And from whatever i have seen in Greater Noida..its one of the most well laid out cities in NCR....its unfair to the city...that its selling appts like hot cakes and people think its noida .so the authorities should stop these gimmicks...


    Noida Extn is given because it is closer to exisiting developing sector of NOIDA. I don't see anything wrong with it.

    A buyer who will buy flat and when he fills application form Project address is written. Are any builder writing NOIDA Extn on application form also ?:bab (35):
    People who got BBA from NOIDA extn is on this document also NOIDA Extn written ? So I think 99% of buyer are aware of this that it is Greator NOIDA.

    Be ready for Expressway Extn in next 6 month or a year. I am sure builder will launch project on Expressway on GN side and name it Expressway Extn.

    Add will be Like : 5 min from Sec 137
    5 min from Metro station

    I am waiting for that and might invest if find interesting price like 1600/sqft. I feel that is much better and safe than investing in Sec 168 at 3000 or exisiting NOIDA extn at same rate.
    CommentQuote
  • This further proves that even though no one wants to accept it..but Greater Noida is definately having a bad name in the market. if noida extension and in future Expressway extension is proposed...it just shows that Builders and people are shying from one name.."Greater noida"...God knwos why..because again..the city is the most well laid out and beautifully green in NCR...and is coming up well...I see no reason why even today builders are ashamed to use its name..Gaur ads read G.Noida...after the authorities objected...it just shows a hesitation in using the name Greater Noida.
    Very unfair indeed
    CommentQuote
  • Builders are not calling it Greater Noida simply because it more closer to developed Noida sectors than developed Greater Noida sectors. There is nothing wrong in that until official paperwork says it is Greater Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • i disagree friend....from sai mandir to gaur city...its the most Underdeveloped part of Noida...nothing there...If such logics go...Indirapuram should also be called Noida extension...where its actually 1 km from prime noida..and vaishali...delhi extension....just across the road of delhi....this is very bad for greater noida city....it not only tarnishes its image...as it shows that builders dont want to use its name...plus inspite of being the hottest selling area in NCR..its not getting its due...A very Basic example...All these threads and posts about "Noida extension" should have been in Greater noida section...

    Builders do exactly this manupilation...aaj naam badal ke becch rahen hain...kal layout badal ke bech denge....they are playing with all...this way of business should stop..its very unhealthy...call a spade a spade...I have personally noticed that nearly 50-60% of people from other parts of NCR or delhi who are not much acquanted with this are feel that this is Noida
    CommentQuote
  • forget people in delhi ,
    there are so many people in other parts of the country who buy based on the broker feedback , and no one tells them that it is greater noida not noida ext

    Originally Posted by zohaib
    i disagree friend....from sai mandir to gaur city...its the most Underdeveloped part of Noida...nothing there...If such logics go...Indirapuram should also be called Noida extension...where its actually 1 km from prime noida..and vaishali...delhi extension....just across the road of delhi....this is very bad for greater noida city....it not only tarnishes its image...as it shows that builders dont want to use its name...plus inspite of being the hottest selling area in NCR..its not getting its due...A very Basic example...All these threads and posts about "Noida extension" should have been in Greater noida section...

    Builders do exactly this manupilation...aaj naam badal ke becch rahen hain...kal layout badal ke bech denge....they are playing with all...this way of business should stop..its very unhealthy...call a spade a spade...I have personally noticed that nearly 50-60% of people from other parts of NCR or delhi who are not much acquanted with this are feel that this is Noida
    CommentQuote
  • Still there is nothing wrong is that name. Thou say "Whats in the name" :)
    But if builders call it greater noida, 90% of prospective buyers won't even consider these projects thinking they are in developed Greater Noida (towards Pari chowk) and while so many options available within Noida itself right now. Calling it Noida extension pulls the buyers which otherwise would not have been possible by calling it greater noida. You can think of it pure marketing strategy. It is not fraud because it is greater noida on paper.
    CommentQuote
  • So basically my question is ...is Greater noida having such a bad reputation in real estate market that builders shy from using its name.Because this didnt happen when indirpuram was sold, manesar was marketed, vaishali..
    Crossing republik was also not sold as noida extension..
    Is Greater noida having such a bad repu..because I donot agree with you at all that people think greater noida is aroud pari chowk...you will be surprised to know that many people think that sector 93 in noida is in greater noida...
    CommentQuote
  • I definitely do not see this an issue.:bab (39):
    From Noida Sector 18 as central point Gr. Noida is 25 kms going from eway, 17 Kms going from Bhangel road and 12 kms going from Sai Mandir road.
    Am not sure what prompted authorities/builders to give that name but what i can think of is the distance from Noida which is least(12 Kms).

    I dont see Noida Extn any good an address as compared to Greater noida. The word Noida is anyway common in both difference is only between the words Extn and Greater:)
    Now one can choose from among the words. I am sure most people are not considering names while buying a property, they are choosing the location.

    Had it been for name Crossing Republik is the best:)
    CommentQuote
  • I feel its only unfair for Greater Noida as a city..A very small but conclusive example is that on this forum also..you can see thousands of comments and views in Noida section for "Noida extension"..when all this cud have been in Greater noida section, boosting its image
    Pls remember that most of the investors are not locals who understand the difference..most of them have not even seen the areas...they feel its Noida and Greater noida contnues to be a distant city for them..which they imagine as being in a jungle....This was a en oppurtunity for the city as a whole to shed that image...so that people who have invested or who plan to invest have an idea that Greater noida is not only pari chowk but a bigger area.

    The fact is that today "so called Noida extension" is the Hottest selling area in NCR..and will continue to do so for some time.
    Whether one buys or not....but people will know that a certain area is progressing and progressing well.

    Indirapuram helped Ghaziabad shed that image...people who bought or didnt..all knew that Ghaizabad is hot selling..thereby boosting its image.

    One can say very conveniently that name doesnt matter..but it does...in this case..the loser is greater noida...big time..

    Sector 15, 14 is NOT Maharani bagh extension or delhi extension
    Indirapuram is NOT noida extension
    Vaishali is NOT Delhi extension
    Manesar is NOT Gurgaon extension

    such cheap marketing leads to wrong branding, wrong image

    All ads of builders have maps which lead to site area...any person can see clearly from it..that its NOT near pari chowk...It cannot be justified that this extension name can be used becoz people have an image of Greater noida....I am just curious..that when will this image be changed ???

    And certianly my friend its not just a difference of "extension" or "greater"...maybe for people who know about this area...but what about investors..the majority of people who are creating a brand image of a city..they are clueless
    CommentQuote